Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Looks like fromthetrenches picked up this thread!!!!

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...ing-msm/265045

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (1st April 2020),PatColo (1st April 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Good point, but coronavirus is catching up. It's only been here a few months as well.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...241677891.html

It only took a month for coronavirus to become the third leading cause of death in the United States, according to a San Diego doctor and data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

COVID-19 is now killing 748 people per day in the U.S., Dr. Maria Danilychev said, citing data from Worldometers.info. Only heart disease (1,774 deaths per day) and cancer (1,641 deaths per day) are killing more people daily than coronavirus, CDC data shows.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...#storylink=cpy
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

From Could Corona Virus Be Just Another Scam? I’ll Provide Some Links…You Decide. https://somethinghappeninghere.wordp...ks-you-decide/

Here I am, in far west Texas where (except for El Paso, a city of 750,000 people and the surrounding area in El Paso County) there are NO CORONA VIRUS CASES, not even from Spring Break tourists from Dallas or Houston or wherever, and yet the counties or small towns out here are all in “shelter-in-place” mode just because…

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, thought this one was a good one--collection of lots of other videos, different places, sometimes juxtaposes MSM footage w/citizen video ...1:21 CBS using Italy footage as NYC, 2:18 Elmhurst Hospital NYC (Jason Goodman has covered this one too), showing what MSM says, then what citizens find in reality, 3:15 Bellview Hospital NYC, 3:28 Brooklyn Hospital Center, MSM says "pandemic epicenter" and "war zone" citizen goes there, nothing happening, no mass chaos, contrary to MSM claims, 4:38 Manhattan NYC "crisis epicenter" (not), 4:48 MSM talks about surges in ambulance calls, yet citizen sees lots and lots of ambulances parked doing nothing, 6:13 Hawaii Urgent care testing center lady, on TV claiming testing center "overwhelmed" yet camelotdaily guy goes and sees nothing going on, 7:13 Kentucky hospital footage, empty, nothing going on, ER not overwhelmed, 9:37 Kings County NYC, same, 9:59 Cedar Sinai, LA, nothing, 10:20 Eisenhower Health, Rancho Mirage CA 3/27/20 nothing going on, Lake Elsinore, CA testing site" quiet, nothing going on, 11:44 German guy, going through hospital in Berlin, talked with hospital staff, "hospital workers are confused," "they don't understand what is claimed by the media," "staff critical of media, they say all is exaggerated"

More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't!

Comments

Margriet Brandsma
    6 hours ago
    Same here in the Netherlands. I live close to the "epicenter" in Breda. Visited the hospital, very very quiet, never seen it this empty. Will keep a look out for an article to show the contradiction

alex cepile
    10 hours ago

here in brussels, belgium there is nobody at the hospitals as well and no ambulances going back and forth either.

Remaining anonymous 6 hours ago
    I'm in the UK and attended a hospital appointment last week and things really did not seem that bad. I actually had a conversation with a nurse who said they're just waiting now to see if they get any patients!? I was like rightttt! Very interesting!

Curious Cat 10 hours ago
    My brother-in-law is a nurse at a Tulsa, OK hospital and has been assigned to the COVID-19 floor. He has 4 patients assigned to him. Haven't yet heard how many total patients on the floor. I do know he is being allowed to take his usual three days off - W, TH, F - so the floor is obviously not overwhelmed.

Carol Gaylor 4 hours ago
    I went to my local hospital in Connecticut. Quarantine tents empty. Yup that’s right. Supposedly there’s been one known case in Windham ? and they were sent home to recover. Then our senator went on MSNBC yesterday and said Trump impeachment still going ����what Proof this is an agenda but so sad they are willing to hurt people and our country for this agenda

MaxSAgent86 3 hours ago
    The lady I have a relationship with, works as a supervisor in her department in a major hospital. She told me there are only two CV-19 patients there, and they are in isolation. She told me it's like a ghost town.

alias 4 hours ago
    I went to 2 Vancouver hospitals, a friend of mine went to a 3rd, they were empty. Unfortunately didnt film it.

Sandy Torres 9 hours ago
    I’m a medical courier in SC. I go to hospital to hospital and the emergency rooms are empty. I thought it was strange. No lines, no one in tents. I did deliver a COVID to a lab and a nurse from the emergency room had to deliver 2 to the lab a few days ago. I’m just confused.

Lucy Lu 10 hours ago
    I'm in NYC and Dana I don't know anyone with this virus. I go to the supermarket,deli I ask while shopping in conversation they do not know anyone either. The media is BS.

edward starling 13 hours ago
    Phoenix didnt have many patients in there but did have a wall of security with rubber gloves blocking the entrances.

Rose Paiva 17 hours ago
    I am from Brazil. Here is happening the same...

Jamie Gast 9 hours ago
    I was in L.B. Memorial for 3 days last weekend. I seen the same thing it was empty. The nurses and Dr.’s I talked to said the media was blowing it out of proportion. They’re shoveling fear down the people’s throat’s. God bless!! ����☝��

L I 3 hours ago
    I got tested because I work in health care, in Ontario. And I can also testify the hospital was DEAD.

Preston 19 hours ago
    Same going on here in Charleston sc my wife works at the hospital here and they are sending them home laying them off

Ying nobodY 14 hours ago
    Same in Italy, as shown in this article below (and many others). The popular image of coffins in Bergamo for cvirus deaths is from a 2013 shipwreck in Lampedusa. https://www.maurizioblondet.it/bergamo-quanti-dei-morti-hanno-avuto-il-vaccino-anti-influenza/ Article also talks about vaccines and comorbidity of cvirus deaths.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020),woodman (1st April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Thought this was another good one--this woman is a medical courier, so she goes to about 7 hospitals per week, she has to walk through ER to drop/pick up and walk through other parts of the hospital, ERs are empty, ghost towns, she goes on other floors, same thing, not a lot of people, she talks with nurses and doctors who think something else is going on (b/c media stories not match what they are seeing), she does not see hospitals as overwhelmed, also mentions problems with tests, recommends article "12 experts speak out"on corona, talks about how they are claiming deaths from other causes are actually corona. (apparently this is a mirror of her video, and her channel is TrutherTalk)

Okay, just found this video also posted at her channel TrutherTalk:

Yeah Let’s Talk About Why The Hospitals Are Empty #EMPTYHOSPITALS #FILMYOURHOSPITAL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    (she has some good informative links posted)

Medical Courier says Hospitals empty (Doctors afraid to talk)

Comments:
    Karen Mills 1 day ago I'm an ER nurse- we have been super slow so far.

IAN BREWSTER 1 day ago a friend works in a UK hospital and the "isolation ward " of 22 beds is (you guessed) empty

Roger Baxter 1 day ago I’m in Evansville Indiana, same here numbers are on the news but no one knows anyone sick. Have been told by nursing home workers hospice patients with respiratory issues get COVID 19 on death certificates.

Catharina Zentralsonne Dol 13 hours ago The same in Germany. I just saw a video about a hospital in Munich but youtube didn't like it.... it's gone now

shamula22 22 hours ago I drove by 3 main hospitals in Brooklyn tonight Brookdale, Kings County and Downstate hospital i went around all 3....dead as ever, it's usually a 7hr wait at Kings County but a pandemic and it's empty? Yea okay

joe bloggs 12 hours ago My friend a nurse in Ipswich seems to think there’s not much happening there....

giam 108 18 hours ago Same in Germany. if it īs trumpetted out of ALL channels, all the time, everywhere, even all over the world... IT S FAKE.

Sabina Fiaccadorr Its the same in Sweden . Totaly EMPTY. But in news they say allso the same thing as all over . That there is HORDS of people in long lines outside the hospitals

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (1st April 2020),midnight rambler (1st April 2020),PatColo (1st April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

My sister is an in Hospital GP, the only thing she has noticed is that more than 1/2 of her clientele vanished.

Thanks

i personally know 2 people who have the virus. they were both tested and came up positive. its for real. i guess we are waiting for the show to begin.
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiffertom For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (2nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiffertom View Post
    i personally know 2 people who have the virus. they were both tested and came up positive. its for real. i guess we are waiting for the show to begin.
    NIH Report ~ 80% False Positive !!!! Covid 19 Test Results..SPREAD THIS WIDE AND FAR

Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/
    Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/dr-fauci-concedes-the-coronavirus-mortality-rate-may-be-much-closer-to-a-very-bad-flu/

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. " https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic’
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-virologist-urges-world-leaders-to-calm-public-slams-unnecessary-panic/

‘People think this virus is going to attack them all, and then they’re all going to die,’ says Prof. Jihad Bishara. ‘Not at all. In fact, most of those infected won’t even know it’

sh*t they put billions of folks on lockdown for a total scam read and weep

worldwide # of deaths from fake corona Jan 2020 thru March 25, 2002 as compared to # of deaths from other causes Jan 2020 thru March 25, 2020
    https://twitter.com/Ognir2/status/1244962567287713793
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUb-2EcXsAExXJe?format=jpg&name=900x900

The SCAM is Unraveling: Empty Hosptials Reveal The BIG LIE

Okay, above is mirror of Jeff C's video posted here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnZP4PZSSA

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020)