Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Monty pointing out Amanda had just posted the exact same video.

Yeah but it had a different name and incorrect thumbnail! lol

Well at least I learned about Qwant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

monty (6th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,600 Posts

Here's Devvy Kidd's write up on the German-American lawyer:

https://rense.com/general96/internat...ufacturers.php

International Class Action Lawsuits Against Corona PCR Test Manufacturers

By Devvy
    10-7-20
    This is a follow up to my October 5, 2020 column, Trump’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Came From a Research Tool which covered President Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis. At this time I am not convinced Trump has COVID-19. How can that be?

Because a PCR test was used, which in the case of COVID-19, is a defective product. It is a scientific research tool not for use in medical diagnostics. Please read my column above for a more thorough understanding.

The destruction of our economy (and other countries globally), the lives of tens and tens of millions of Americans destroyed over this alleged pandemic, on-going and unscientific mandates such as social distancing, forced wearing of masks and lockdowns are all based on fear mongering for profit and politics.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has been a licensed attorney in both Germany and California for 26 years. He is no lightweight. He is a consumer protection lawyer who goes after big corporations, i.e., successfully against Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen and others.

A few days ago Dr. Fuellmich released a new, updated video covering all this emphasizing the draconian measures listed above are designed to “…make people panic so that they believe without asking questions that their lives are in danger so that in the end the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, as well as the harvesting of our genetic fingerprint."

Dr. Fuellmich is one of four members who make up the German Corona Investigative Committee. He discusses in detail why they are pursuing tort lawsuits which should then be deemed class action lawsuits globally. All of their evidence will be made free of charge for attorneys around the world to pursue class action lawsuits. The manufacturers of the PCR Corona tests and those who promote it – my words – are guilty of fraud and in the words of Dr. Fuellmich – guilty of the greatest crime against humanity.

He explains how these tort cases will be the largest ones ever in history.

As you watch his 49:00 presentation he mentions T-Cells. From my August 24th column, COVID-19: We Must Stamp Out the Fear
    Ron Paul: The Case For Lockdowns, Masks, School Closures, ‘Distancing’ Has Just Collapsed – “It turns out that people develop lasting T-cell immunities, that patients have been successfully treated with T-cells from asymptomatic test-positive cases, and that the virus rarely spreads outside the family setting. What are the authoritarians going to do when it is no longer possible to keep this information hidden?”
    Please keep that in mind as you watch Dr. Fuellmich’s presentation.

One thing Dr. Fuellmich stresses regarding
    our legal system is the all-important discovery process. Very important in tort law.
    The more hits Dr. Fuellmich’s presentation gets, the sooner You Tube will censor it. Uploaded four days ago: 684,425 views.
    Crimes Against Humanity

Alternate sites with the video:
    Video: The Corona Fraud Scandal: “Crimes against Humanity”. Corrupt Agenda, International Class Action Lawsuit

Germany’s Extra-Parliamentary CV Investigative Commission Launching CLASS ACTION SUIT Against Corona Criminals [VIDEO]
    – That one has a great deal of information everyone should know.

Crimes against Humanity (Dr. Reiner Fuellmich)
    Misuse of PCR tests - Worst Crime Against Humanity Ever

We must do everything we can to get elected officials to understand all this testing they’re doing using PCR tests are meaningless and harmful. For the love of God, you’d think some of them might actually want to know since it directly affects them and their family if they have one.

Only by hitting corporations and where It’s possible, government officials and the dogs at WHO - in their wallets will they be held accountable and deterred from ever doing this again.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th October 2020),monty (8th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Great book put together by the German doctors who set up their extra-parliamentary inquiry:

Book- Global Covid Report- There Is No Deadly "Pandemic"

http://online.anyflip.com/inblw/ufbs/mobile/index.html

IMO- this is a great link to share!!

And I have to say, I'm extremely impressed with the German people. They have had the largest protests, and their doctors and lawyers immediately got organized and set up formal inquiries. They set up a website with videos and written translations in 10 languages, and they put an online book together with all the facts. Seeing how the Germans are so organized and on top of this hoax reminds me of when I used to listen revisionist history with Deanna Spingola - she always talked about how the German people were a threat to the jewish bankers because they were such a productive, disciplined, organized, intelligent, and impressive people. I totally agree--they have their sh*t together, while here in the US we haven't had any significant protests and most people don't even realize anything is wrong (!!!!!), and dumb people think statues from 200 years ago are the problem. Instead of fighting the tyranny, we have democrats loving the tyranny and asking for more, and antifa/BLM nutjobs helping the bankers in the war on small businesses/working people by robbing/looting/burning down our own cities.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (18th October 2020),Tumbleweed (18th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Great book put together by the German doctors who set up their extra-parliamentary inquiry:

Book- Global Covid Report- There Is No Deadly "Pandemic"

http://online.anyflip.com/inblw/ufbs/mobile/index.html

IMO- this is a great link to share!!

And I have to say, I'm extremely impressed with the German people. They have had the largest protests, and their doctors and lawyers immediately got organized and set up formal inquiries. They set up a website with videos and written translations in 10 languages, and they put an online book together with all the facts. Seeing how the Germans are so organized and on top of this hoax reminds me of when I used to listen revisionist history with Deanna Spingola - she always talked about how the German people were a threat to the jewish bankers because they were such a productive, disciplined, organized, intelligent, and impressive people. I totally agree--they have their sh*t together, while here in the US we haven't had any significant protests and most people don't even realize anything is wrong (!!!!!), and dumb people think statues from 200 years ago are the problem. Instead of fighting the tyranny, we have democrats loving the tyranny and asking for more, and antifa/BLM nutjobs helping the bankers in the war on small businesses/working people by robbing/looting/burning down our own cities.
    Well we just had the neighbors over for dinner. Nice people, real nice people, always politically correct people. Got to be careful what I say. After a nice meal the first thing can you turn on the TV got to see what the score is? OK.
    Yep lets watch the ball game most important thing on the menu tonight. Talk swung around to Covid. They know it's real, as in real bad and are on board all the stuff masks, distancing, although they don't bother doing it; Which is nice.
    TV people, with tv minds.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were German's. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.
    http://www.controversyofzion.info/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (18th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well we just had the neighbors over for dinner. Nice people, real nice people, always politically correct people. Got to be careful what I say. After a nice meal the first thing can you turn on the TV got to see what the score is? OK.
    Yep lets watch the ball game most important thing on the menu tonight. Talk swung around to Covid. They know it's real, as in real bad and are on board all the stuff masks, distancing, although they don't bother doing it; Which is nice.
    TV people, with tv minds.

OMG--that's so frustrating!!! That's what we're dealing with: people who are so brainwashed that they haven't woken up to a single thing!!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Looks like America's Front Line Doctors got together yesterday to speak out on the scam:

Haven't listened to the full one yet:

Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus

A group of medical experts from around the country are speaking out against misinformation surrounding the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the Supreme Court steps in the nation’s capitol Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus
    And here are some clips:

Spiro@o_rips We are being lied to... There is no pandemic... Don't take it from me... Take it from Doctor @richardursomd
    https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1317865508910243840

Spiro@o_rips

Here is Doctor @JamesTodaroMD speaking out against COVID-1984
    https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1317855793903931392

Spiro@o_rips
    M
    asks do not control a virus... Masks control you! Masks are the equivalent of George Orwell's Boot on humanities face forever... Don't take it from me... Take it from a spinal surgeon & certified medical doctor of 40 years...
    https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1317900848379260928

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 671 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    OMG--that's so frustrating!!! That's what we're dealing with: people who are so brainwashed that they haven't woken up to a single thing!!!
    People who have no demons invent them.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's an old one from Dr. Scott Atlas--the good guy who joined Trump's team (they should fire that psychopath Fauci!!!)

And I want to give a shout out to Laura Ingraham--even though she's on Fox, and they can't put the whole truth out there, she's actually been doing an amazing job on this whole covid scam. I just found out that she was the one who got a couple of her doctors (that she has on her show, one is Dr. Ramin Oskoui) to talk with Trump and tell him about hydroxychloroquine (again, I don't believe there's a new virus out there, but apparently this helps with a variety of sicknesses)--and what's good about the hydroxy is that they then have no basis for mandating the vaccines since there are treatments available.

She's also been against the lockdowns and has been calling for the nation to open up and get back to school and work. Laura also had the 3 doctors from the Great Barrington Declaration on her show.

And in banter with Hannity (who does not really get it- thinks it's fine to wear a mask and has no suspicion whatsoever), she said something along the lines of "how do we know the masks are not going to last forever?" And all along, she's also been saying that when our rights and liberties are at stake, we need to question.

Laura's also had Dr. Atlas on a lot and the other night he noted that "some are saying the public health response has been a crime against humanity," which makes me think that he's seen Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's presentation on the scientific fraud with the PCR test and crimes against humanity in the government response. The next night, she had Dr. Ramin Oskoui and he also mentioned crimes against humanity and questioned why Fauci still had a job (so maybe he saw the German lawyer too).

She's also alluded to the fact that there are problems with the PCR test (so I really think she gets it). And last night she asked "where are all the flu cases," and she and her guest seemed to understand that they were being counted as covid and used to further that agenda. A week or so ago, Laura also had a guest on to talk about all the the surveillance measures they are rolling out (I think she sees the pre-planning- like drones to measure social distancing, how did they come up with that so fast unless they knew) and she noted that they were trying to set up a communist state and that we are a free people are we are going to remain a free people. And at one point, she hinted by saying "some think there's a nefarious agenda" and I saw on her twitter something like "the globalists have long wanted to track us." So, I think she truly gets it more than anyone else on the MSM.

Tucker still seems confused, though he did report that the WHO (Dr. Nabarro) changed it's stance on lockdowns and no longer recommends them (Ingraham also covered this) and he did show the survival rates stats (99.99% for most groups). So he sort of gets it, but then can't put it all together.

Also, both Laura and Tucker have had Alex Berenson on as a guest and he's written a covid skeptic book and he seems to get that something is terribly wrong. He's even tweeted about the censorship of vaccine videos. I found his website and email and have been sending him info.

Hannity--forget it. He's a sheep, and doesn't appear to care about his rights or freedom.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (19th October 2020),PatColo (25th October 2020),Tumbleweed (18th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Found this one on Dr. Martin Kulldorff's twitter (he's one of the Great Barrington Declaration epidemiologists)--he does a great job calling out the BS from Team Apocalypse. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the guy who interviewed Massie (posted on Massie's thread).

The Fact-Free COVID Dystopia | Thomas E. Woods. Jr.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th October 2020),monty (25th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Latest from Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's channel got delete while I was watching it!!

Anyone who doesn't Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is the German-American lawyer who outlined the scientific fraud involved in the PCR tests and the crimes against humanity in the tyrannical public policies (lockdowns)

This was the title, I'll have to look elsewhere--I seriously can't believe how stupid people are for falling for this BS!!!

Dr Reiner Fuellmich about Crimes Against Humanity and Corona Fraud SVERIGE GRANSKAS

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th October 2020)