Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Amanda, they needed a reason to stop trade with China: coronavirus
    Needed a reason to start a cold war with China: coronavirus
    Needed something to blame for the stock market bubble crash: coronavirus
    Needed something to blame in the future when 5G gets turned on and many have illness from 5G: coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2M_BA8OJk

This bioweapon of covid19 is the "panacea" to the "pandemic" of the Illuminati's own problems, they blame you for their problems. That is the point of this real virus false flag.

When in 2007 and 2008, the banksters learned that to be the universal blame for the worlds problems is undesireable, so you are to blame. This covid19 is their attempted to shift the blame onto you. You crashed the stock market, not the Carlyle Group (Bushes) in charge of the Federal Reserve inventing money from nothing and establishing the largest bubble. Only a select few are picking up this truth.

And it is down to you to demand a vaccine, and other things the Carlyle Group and Khazars and other zionists want you to demand. They want you to hate China for a cold war with China, they want you to demand daily testing of every American. They want you to demand to rescuing wall street and corporations. They want you to demand your slavery, that is how the Illuminati work. And idiots are falling for this trick.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post

When in 2007 and 2008, the banksters learned that to be the universal blame for the worlds problems is undesireable, so you are to blame... that is how the Illuminati work. And idiots are falling for this trick.

Jew "C Martel" pointing his finger at the evil Loominaughty instead of his fellow jews...lol.

Chutzpah
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (6th April 2020),Tumbleweed (6th April 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

The Bushes allied with the Carlyle Group are not jews. Carlyle Group Illuminati are in positions in the Federal Reserve with some other bankster lackeys.

Those in these sick groups are not only jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnlMKLiZfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py10Wbn3sMk

The Kennedy's were part of the illuminati and had Marylin Monroe killed.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Illuminati are in positions in the Federal Reserve with some other bankster lackeys.
    Jew C Martel's "some other".

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Are we suffering from radiation sickness from exposure to 5G?

http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/i...owave-illness/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th April 2020),JDRock (6th April 2020),midnight rambler (6th April 2020),monty (6th April 2020),StreetsOfGold (6th April 2020),Tumbleweed (6th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Are we suffering from radiation sickness from exposure to 5G?

http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/i...owave-illness/
    While I'm not saying 5G has nothing to do with this psyop, it's very likely that it is, in the long term. However the 2.4 Ghz transmission is extremely short range and there's just not enough 5G sites up and running to be everywhere at this point. My thinking is there's definitely a bio-weapon involved (with more than a couple of strains) which is being used as cover for the sickness which is going to be caused by full implementation of 5G.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

The Bushes allied with the Carlyle Group are not jews. Carlyle Group Illuminati are in positions in the Federal Reserve with some other bankster lackeys.

Those in these sick groups are not only jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnlMKLiZfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py10Wbn3sMk

The Kennedy's were part of the illuminati and had Marylin Monroe killed.
    Ahhh, I get it- "illuminatiKennedy," cut the head off the rothschild snake! FFS shlomo you need a better cover story than that!

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't post the picture but here's an email from a friend in Indiana

I wanted to drive by St. Anthony's hospital in Crown Point, In. It was about 2:50 pm Mon.4/06/2020. To my surprise there were no lines by the emergency entrance. I took a picture for all to see.
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Ahhh, I get it- "illuminatiKennedy," cut the head off the rothschild snake! FFS shlomo you need a better cover story than that!
    Watch this video, and see who served who to start WWI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclAbWvBt70

The jews joined the already evil Illuminati and secret societies, some the jews took over, others they didn't.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    While I'm not saying 5G has nothing to do with this psyop, it's very likely that it is, in the long term. However the 2.4 Ghz transmission is extremely short range and there's just not enough 5G sites up and running to be everywhere at this point. My thinking is there's definitely a bio-weapon involved (with more than a couple of strains) which is being used as cover for the sickness which is going to be caused by full implementation of 5G.
    We should have seen some evidence of bioweapon pandemic in hospitals by now - we seen none. I find TPTB pushing on the masses a test with a false positive rate of 80% astonishing because such a test is useless even under optimal circumstances. Even a test with exemplary performance (i.e. 99%) falls down when applied to population screening. In fact, a screening test always requires a second, highly specific confirmatory test be positive before a result is proclaimed positives. This is basic fundamental laboratory practice. Yet here we have massive and disruptive public policy based off a solitary poor unreliable test. So I must conclude that some other agenda is afoot.

The same factors that make one prone to radiation sickness are seen in infectious diseases: elderly, nutritionally deficient, mineral depleted, high toxic load (high environmental pollution, processed foods, pharmaceuticals etc.). All of these equate to a lowering of body voltage and incremental movement to the disease state. There is always a predictable segment of the population that will be prone to the negative effects of 5G radiation and other EMF pollution. Their symptoms will appear after a lag of months and occur in an incremental fashion mimicking exponential growth. It is a simple matter to create the false impression of infectious pandemic by applying a test with a high rate of false positives.

I find it extraordinary that no one I know amongst friends and family kinows of a single "confirmed" cases of COVID-19 infection, let alone sickness. Yet as of today we have scores of famous celebrities and high profile politicians from senators to prime ministers reported to be testing COVID-19 positive. How is this statistically possible when the purported virus is endemic in the population? Is it a coincidence that Wuhan was one of the first locations when 5G was deployed, and happens to be the most polluted city on the planet? I think Wuhan, with it's crowded ghettos of slave laborers stressed from overwork and environmental pollution made an excellent canary in the coal mine for 5G. Logic dictates that the corona virus cover story be rejected off hand based on logic and common sense. Of note, there is incontrovertible evidence that no infectious agent could demonstrated in the infamous 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. Yes many died whose numbers grew in exponential waves throughout the world. Yet numerous controlled studies could not demonstrate person to person transmission. A logical hypothesis in this case is that the victims share an intrinsic defect that has been brought out by an external effect. It is noteworthy that the unfolding of the 1918 flu pandemic coincided temporally with the roll out of electrical power grids internationally. Millions of humans had never before in history been simultaneously exposed to man-made EMF radiation. Did men create an Id machine that when turned on resulted in the unexpected death of millions?

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (6th April 2020),midnight rambler (6th April 2020),monty (6th April 2020)