Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

MUST SEE!!! Hospital parking lot completely empty!!!

Hospital parking lot empty, no Pandemic in Kennewick Wa

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Still no sign of an epidemic

Auburn Washington ER empty

George Koch II 5 days ago (edited)
    No epidemic in Dallas Texas either. Just no toilet paper or rubbing alcohol.

Ghost Picker 5 days ago
    Spokane EMS just sitting in parking lots bored.

Robert Voit 5 days ago
    Hospitals here in Columbus Ohio the same... just usual.. crazy.. more to this than this virus.. it goes much deeper down the rabbit hole..

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Video: Empty Waiting Rooms, No Lines, Where Is The Pandemic Being Broadcast By MSM

Collection of videos from the last three days from Corona virus hotspots showing empty waiting rooms, no lines EMS sitting in their cars. The lone video showing patients is from Jamaica hospital

Susan Clemons 4 days ago

Finally someone showing some real footage of what's actually going on. Looks like all the panic reporting is just one big fat lie. This is NYC hospitals and they're EMPTY ! ! ! !

Angie BHH 2 days ago

Same exact thing at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, staff members standing around outside of the er chilling. One person in the waiting area. It's normally the busiest hospital/er in middle TN.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiffertom View Post
    i personally know 2 people who have the virus. they were both tested and came up positive. its for real. i guess we are waiting for the show to begin.
    here is my update. the woman i know who has/had the virus started showing symptoms on the 17th of march. i spoke with her 3 days ago and she said she was finally doing better. she went to the hospital last wednesday because she was still feeeling horrible. she said the er was empty. she also said she has never been through anything this badly.the other person is a male who lives in amsterdam. caught it along with 2 friends while skiing in austria. last i heard about 4 days ago he was released from the hospital but readmitted cause he couldnt breathe. still waiting on more news. i spoke with a friend who is a nurse at the local VA hospital. he said they have 4 people on ventilators but couldnt tell me how many other people were in the hospital with the virus. he said this is just the beginning we havent seen anything yet. another friend whose daughter is a nurse told me that she was sent home to self quarrantine after having 2 patients with the virus. yesterday i spoke with a friend of mine who is a doctor in a small town. he said the hospital called him and ask him if he would volunteer to help out when things started getting bad.the peak here is suppose to be around may 15th. if you know anything about exponential growth you should know nothing really matters until the last 4 or 5 doublings. i know for a fact it is here. i myself am still miffed about the NY hospitals and the EMT's comments. we will all know if this is bullshit or not by the end of april as we will be able to see the outcome from exponential growth.
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiffertom For This Useful Post:

Hitch (4th April 2020),midnight rambler (4th April 2020),PatColo (4th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiffertom View Post
    here is my update. the woman i know who has/had the virus started showing symptoms on the 17th of march. i spoke with her 3 days ago and she said she was finally doing better. she went to the hospital last wednesday because she was still feeeling horrible. she said the er was empty. she also said she has never been through anything this badly.the other person is a male who lives in amsterdam. caught it along with 2 friends while skiing in austria. last i heard about 4 days ago he was released from the hospital but readmitted cause he couldnt breathe. still waiting on more news. i spoke with a friend who is a nurse at the local VA hospital. he said they have 4 people on ventilators but couldnt tell me how many other people were in the hospital with the virus. he said this is just the beginning we havent seen anything yet. another friend whose daughter is a nurse told me that she was sent home to self quarrantine after having 2 patients with the virus. yesterday i spoke with a friend of mine who is a doctor in a small town. he said the hospital called him and ask him if he would volunteer to help out when things started getting bad.the peak here is suppose to be around may 15th. if you know anything about exponential growth you should know nothing really matters until the last 4 or 5 doublings. i know for a fact it is here. i myself am still miffed about the NY hospitals and the EMT's comments. we will all know if this is bullshit or not by the end of april as we will be able to see the outcome from exponential growth.

But how do you know these people even have corona when the tests are bogus?? How do you/they know it's corona and not the regular flu??

NIH Report ~ 80% False Positive !!!! Covid 19 Test Results..SPREAD THIS WIDE AND FAR

Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/
    Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/...-very-bad-flu/

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. " https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...us-of-covid-19

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...cessary-panic/

‘People think this virus is going to attack them all, and then they’re all going to die,’ says Prof. Jihad Bishara. ‘Not at all. In fact, most of those infected won’t even know it’

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

kiffertom (5th April 2020),midnight rambler (4th April 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    But how do you know these people even have corona when the tests are bogus?? How do you/they know it's corona and not the regular flu??

NIH Report ~ 80% False Positive !!!! Covid 19 Test Results..SPREAD THIS WIDE AND FAR

Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/
    Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/...-very-bad-flu/

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. " https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...us-of-covid-19

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...cessary-panic/

‘People think this virus is going to attack them all, and then they’re all going to die,’ says Prof. Jihad Bishara. ‘Not at all. In fact, most of those infected won’t even know it’

An Israeli named "Jihad"? Calling out the BS?? Excuse my skepticism.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    An Israeli named "Jihad"? Calling out the BS?? Excuse my skepticism.
    OMG, I didn't even see that first name--totally didn't register.

Well, here's the guy:
    https://biography.omicsonline.org/is...bishara-783254

Biography

Dr. Jihad Bishara is affiliated to Infectious Diseases Unit, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Hospital, Petah Tikva, Israel; Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel. Electronic address: , Rabin medical university. Dr. Jihad Bishara is currently providing services as Professor. Dr. Jihad Bishara has authored I145and co-authored multiple peer-reviewed scientific papers and presented works at many national and International conferences. Dr. Jihad Bishara contributions have acclaimed recognition from honourable subject experts around the world. Dr. Jihad Bishara is actively associated with different societies and academies. Dr. Jihad Bishara academic career is decorated with several reputed awards and funding. Dr. Jihad Bishara research interests include

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jihad_Bishara/2
    Prof. Jihad Bishara currently works in Infectious Disease Unit at Rabin Medical Center; Beilinson Hospital and the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University. His current project is 'Clostridium difficile infection'.

I'll try to look into that more later....(maybe fake person)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    [FONT=georgia][SIZE=3]But how do you know these people even have corona when the tests are bogus?? How do you/they know it's corona and not the regular flu??
    When we all see healthy friends and relatives die, we know it's not the regular flu. My sister in law, healthy, 50 years old. Battled this "flu" for two whole weeks, and is finally feeling better. Was it the flu or corona? They didn't test her. But, the flu doesn't last two weeks, the whole time you are in bed.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Buy guns and ammo. Be good with God. Have plenty of food. We've been talking about this shit for years, time to actually do it (if you haven't).
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    When we all see healthy friends and relatives die, we know it's not the regular flu. My sister in law, healthy, 50 years old. Battled this "flu" for two whole weeks, and is finally feeling better. Was it the flu or corona? They didn't test her. But, the flu doesn't last two weeks, the whole time you are in bed.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Buy guns and ammo. Be good with God. Have plenty of food. We've been talking about this shit for years, time to actually do it (if you haven't).
    Don't really know what to think with all the conflicting accounts. I do remember when I was in my early twenties, my wife and I both got a severe infection which my doctor din't even give a name, he just called it a 'plague'. We were both sick as hell for at least a week which meant down for about two weeks. So it is nothing new to get a severe illness of indeterminate origin and have it kick your ass even when young.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Don't really know what to think with all the conflicting accounts. I do remember when I was in my early twenties, my wife and I both got a severe infection which my doctor din't even give a name, he just called it a 'plague'. We were both sick as hell for at least a week which meant down for about two weeks. So it is nothing new to get a severe illness of indeterminate origin and have it kick your ass even when young.
    True, but the numbers in this "pandemic" and what the media is reporting.

Soon, GSUSer's will start seeing death first hand, family, friends, etc. It would be great to think this is all a hoax, but time really will tell the truth here.

I'll just raise my hands and say Hey, prepare for the worst. Hope for the best. If there's any preps you might need, or lacking in, think about getting them. If it's all a hoax, great.

I've been a member of this forum for years. It's a red Flag, when this forum is more optimistic on the future than mainstream media.
    life is good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

woodman (4th April 2020)