Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Germans are really fighting back. Along with that group of German doctors who set up that organization to do an investigation into the scam, there's also a related group of German lawyers working on it (there was a video, but it was in German, so I didn't post it).

COMING: Class Action Suit Against Those Responsible For The Lockdowns

Marco emails:
    My friend Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a consumer protection trial lawyer in Germany and California. He is one of four members of the German Corona Investigative Committee. In this video he is describing how there is no legal doubt about the possibility of a class action lawsuit against those responsible for the lockdowns. From the local level all the way to the WHO and many pharma companies in between. Please take a look as he is working very hard to end the insanity and make those responsible financially liable.

(8 minutes 50 seconds)
    RW note:

This is great news. I have some quibbles with some of the points but nothing serious enough to object to this very important effort.

Investigations against the perpetrators of these lockdowns, that is the individual officials responsible for them, must be launched. The individuals should have every penny of their net worth turned over to those they harmed financially and prison sentences for those where it is proven the lockdown and associated orders caused physical injuries including death.

I hasten to add that I don't expect the proceeds from such perpetrators awarded to those financially damaged to match the damage done but the award of punitive damages, that strips these perpetrators of everything they have, can serve as a warning to every future tyrant who may think of trying something like a lockdown. These are the only damages that can possibly be awarded, rather than damages against the state beyond the current assets the states has. Otherwise, it would just be damages paid by the people via taxes (etc,) to the people.

All of this, of course, in addition to ending the absurd lockdowns and other COVID-19 executive orders.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st August 2020),PatColo (31st August 2020),Tumbleweed (1st September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I don't know the name of this pastor, but this is what we need--the guy calls out the BS, tells them about the new info from CDC that only 6% of Covid deaths were solely due to covid (these people were probably in their 90s and it was time), and that there is NO PANDEMIC, and the people applaud!!

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...89266202054656

ELIJAH RIOT@ElijahSchaffer
    What a POWERFUL pastor looks like

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (1st September 2020),Tumbleweed (1st September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    (these people were probably in their 90s and it was time)
    That's exactly what I wanna know too! Average & Median age of death for those remaining 6%

Once we learn that avg age was, "somewhere north of 70yo" I'll say, coz both male/female USA average lifespans are in the 70s somewhere... THAT WILL COMPLETE THE DEBUNKING OF THE JOOFLU19 PLANDEMIC!

& CDC, with all this data at their fingertips, KNOWS those average & median ages.... LET'S HEAR THEM, CDC!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd September 2020),midnight rambler (2nd September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Don't know her name, but WOW, good for her!!!!!!!!!!

Drebonacci@Dafibonaccii
    You’ve Been Served For Treason #palmbeachcounty #Florida
    https://twitter.com/Dafibonaccii/sta...90114794758150

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Horn (2nd September 2020),midnight rambler (2nd September 2020),PatColo (2nd September 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd September 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Don't know her name, but WOW, good for her!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Dafibonaccii/sta...90114794758150
    Cindy Falco di Corrado
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd September 2020),PatColo (2nd September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Good stuff!

Amazing how our free internet manages to bury all the good news.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

served (adj.)
    "found guilty, convicted; ordered to be punished or transported; beaten," 1811, slang past-participle adjective from serve (v.).

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Called it a scamdemic, told the people do not obey the bishop, do not to obey the governor, they can't make you wear a mask, it's a lie, they are lying to all of us, said it's contrarian to the common good to go along with an attempted communist takeover of the United States
    Heroic Priest Fr. Daniel Nolan, FSSP: "I encourage everybody not to wear a mask."
    September 03, 2020

At the end of catechism class earlier this week, Fr. Nolan dared to tell the truth about masks and the 'scamdemic.'
    video at link https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020...an-fssp-i.html

Note: I was told by a parishoner of Fr. Nolan's parish whom I trust there that 'Catholic News Agency' is the one who created this alleged 'controversy' by calling to report the priest to the Diocese and to his superiors.

I am acquainted with this priest. My wife & I went to confession to Fr. Nolan last month and then to evening Mass. After Mass we did our hour of Eucharistic Adoration, and the only other people in the church were Fr. Nolan, on his knees in front of the tabernacle for an hour, and Fr. Kluge. They are very holy and good priests.
    I have posted his homilies here before. This one is a must-hear: Latin Mass Priest on COVID: "Our republic has become a phobiocracy - ruled by fear. No virus is worse than an out-of-control government!"

Here's another great clip of Fr. Nolan speaking against masks in an interview a few weeks ago:
    Victor@Victor47502531

Fr. Daniel Nolan, FSSP: "If you don't stand up now, and say 'I'm not gonna wear a mask, I'm not gonna submit to this fear and this control,' you will lose everything. This is our last chance to stand up & resist.
    https://twitter.com/Victor47502531/s...32819136319490

Catholic News Agency reported:

"Both the Archdiocese of Denver and the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter are reviewing the situation of a priest who told Catholics to disobey the orders of Church and civic officials regarding masks at Mass and other religious services.

In a video posted on YouTube Tuesday, Fr. Daniel Nolan told Catholics “do not obey the bishop, do not obey the governor. They cannot tell you to wear a mask. This is a lie. They are lying to all of us.”

“If your bishop tells you, don’t do it. And I encourage everybody not to wear a mask. And I am telling you: disobey your bishop, disobey your governor. That’s what I’m telling you,” Nolan added.
    His remarks came at the conclusion of a catechetical session offered at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish in Littleton, Colorado, which posted the video on YouTube Tuesday, and took it down on Wednesday.
    Asked about the importance of obedience, Nolan told parishioners that “we ought to obey God rather than man. And if the bishop tells you to do something that is contrary to your health, contrary to reason, and contrary to the common good, disobey it. And it’s contrary to the common good to continue to go along with an attempted communist takeover of the United States, which is what’s happening.”

Asked in the video about obedience to local Church authorities, Nolan added: “Disobey them all. At this point they have zero authority. These are cooperating in evil. Which is the suppression of the American people. Suppression of your rights, suppression of your liberties, suppression of common sense. The emperor has no clothes. If you are healthy you have a .006% chance of dying from COVID. The flu has a greater chance of killing you, if you’re healthy. So big time lies. This is not politics anymore, this is morality.”...

During the video, in which the priest referred to the coronavirus outbreak as a “scamdemic,” Nolan told parishioners to “brace yourselves for a new third priest,” adding that “my next sermon is gonna get me, like, transferred so enjoy me while you can.”
    Latin Mass Priest on COVID: "Our republic has become a phobiocracy - ruled by fear. No virus is worse than an out-of-control government!"

https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020...-republic.html

Below is the best homily I've heard on this COVID nonsense. Just outstanding.

Latin Mass Priest on COVID: "Our republic has become a phobiocracy - ruled by fear. No virus is worse than an out-of-control government!"

Excerpts:
    "Our republic has become a phobiocracy - ruled by fear. Don't believe the media. Far worse than losing the life of an individual in society is losing the life of society itself. I don't believe the state has our best interests in mind.
    If we do whatever the government tells us, the life of this nation is at risk- The life of democracy. the life of Freedom. They will take it! No virus is worse than an out-of-control government.
    We used to be a republic, trying to be turned into a phobiocraccy - rule by fear. And the one thing that should disturb us most is that the government is trying to take the place of God. Tell us when you could worship? Who do they think they are? I'll tell you. They think they're Satan!

This country will become a living hell."
    Watch the homily by Father Daniel Nolan, FSSP here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (5th September 2020),Tumbleweed (5th September 2020),woodman (5th September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Wow, this young doctor is really impressive-seems to get it (though not the whole cashless society, turn humanity into GMO cyborgs part). Great up until 7:14--brings up "nazi doctors"....but then gets back on track, realizes our govt. is corrupt and bought off, says not as deadly or virulent as made out to be, just "political theatre" to mandate vaccines, $4.4 billion paid out with tax payer money for vaccine damage (tell that quick fact to everyone you meet--they know these vax are dangerous and they make us pay), realizes media owned by big pharma, the govt is for sale, etc. all preventive care mandated by the govt is just to make someone (big pharma) $$$ Also says best things for health are fresh air, sunshine, clean water, fresh natural local food, exercise.

Young doctor explains why he’s against forced COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BegG...ture=emb_title

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (15th September 2020),PatColo (19th September 2020),Tumbleweed (16th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

This video from One American News network goes pretty well with the one above. I've been sending the link to it to people that need to wake up. Your chances of dying from "the covid" are extremely small according to a study from UCLA.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th September 2020),PatColo (19th September 2020)