Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

We are undergoing a managed transition
    The "royal we" (use of plural pronoun to denote oneself) is at least as old as "Beowulf" (c.725); use by writers to establish an impersonal style is also from Old English; it was especially common 19c. in unsigned editorials, to suggest staff consensus, and was lampooned as such at least since 1853 (see wegotism).

Or as Tonto proclaimed when asked by the Lone Ranger(while surrounded by Indians) " what are we going to do Tonto?" replied "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE WHITE MAN?"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Here's one of Dana Ashlie's videos that got deleted from y/t:

What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans, step by step. DANA ASHLIE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUbrQgatv9vz/
    That was a good video and while I was watching it I kept thinking we don't live in a constitutional republic anymore we're living in a communist dictatorship now and things are only going to get worse. Our rulers are going to keep on doing whatever they please no matter what we say or do.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I kept thinking we don't live in a constitutional republic anymore we're living in a communist dictatorship now and things are only going to get worse
    I for one believe the EPA. They inform us that

WE ALL LIVE IN A WATERSHED

Think of sperating political reality from the reality of living. This must be the case because no state includes any watershed and the state is entirely politics.

There is precedence for this concept that dates to 1215 in England. It is not the magna carte. It is the law of the forest. A forest might enclose a park, a warren or a chase but each of these lacking a single element are not considered to be within the jurisdiction of forest laws.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Speaking of the forest, Sherwood

I imagine any businesses that do have enough wherewithal to reopen, will be taxed away so as not to compete with internationals and local health ordinance laws.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Interesting theory, and I'm open to all sane theories, but what accounts for all the phenomena we're hearing about, not all of which is hoaxed? SARS-CoV-2 sure seems to actually exist, as a ("mild") form of Airborne AIDS - enduring mild illness, you just never "kick." A few seem to get really sick, and, yes, some die, quite possibly because they destroyed their immune system with the injection du jour (e.g., annual Fool Shot, etc.).
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Interesting theory, and I'm open to all sane theories, but what accounts for all the phenomena we're hearing about, not all of which is hoaxed? SARS-CoV-2 sure seems to actually exist, as a ("mild") form of Airborne AIDS - enduring mild illness, you just never "kick." A few seem to get really sick, and, yes, some die, quite possibly because they destroyed their immune system with the injection du jour (e.g., annual Fool Shot, etc.).
    This doctor is basically saying the same thing that Dr. Andrew Kaufman has been saying, which is that they did not identify a virus, they identified an exosome.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th May 2020),midnight rambler (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

In case this hasn't been stated here, video of Trump announcing the use of the military to distribute the corona vaccine were edited by CNN, NBC, CBS, C-Span and other MSM outlets. The MSM deleted Trump's declaration that only a complete (all standard safety testing performed) vaccine will be acceptable and the vaccine will be offered free of charge to anyone who voluntarily wants the vaccine; the vaccine will be VOLUNTARY per Trump (I have seen the video unedited and Trump clearly states that the vaccine is to be voluntary). The MSM is despicable and deceitful, editing Trump in a vain attempt to poison the people of America against the president. Please pass this knowledge on to others. Also, Trump has expressed in private conversations that his son Baron's mild autism was suspected of being caused by vaccine-induced neurologic damage. Trump is no fan of vaccines. Anyone, including any members of this forum, who suggest or intimate otherwise are either ignorant or damnable liars.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (18th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Where does this syndrome info. come from?

Every COVID report I see has "Recovered #s" in the column somewhere.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

It obviously depends on the definition of a virus and the very existence of viruses might turn out to be highly controversial. But strictly speaking the scientists identified an RNA sequence from a handful of crude biological samples containing countless ex vivo contaminants. They did not isolate, purify or demonstrate a pure transmissable agent capable of causing any disease. Objectively, one can make a case that this entire pandemic is a hoax because it's supposed scientific foundation is quite dubious and perhaps false.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020)