Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Class action lawsuits worth trillions of dollars on the way. All American citizens must stand up for their rights.
    RIGHT ON TIME

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    yes, well I think the author was trying to be hopeful and encourage people to fight back--I haven't seen any lawyers stand up for the people, except I think there is a Robert Barnes guy I saw speaking out.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Video evidence Donald Trump and your government has lied to you about coronavirus; all we could find are empty hospitals

You've been duped! Class action lawsuits worth trillions of dollars on the way. All American citizens must stand up for their rights.

By Staff Writer -

April 9, 2020

https://www.intellihub.com/video-pro...pty-hospitals/

• Hospitals do not appear to be “overwhelmed” as media and White House claim
    • No independent video exists of an overwhelmed U.S. hospital (if you have it send it in so we can update the post but we can’t find one nor can anyone else)
    • Use hashtag #FilmYourHospital

Editor’s note: To be clear, in no way are we saying COVID-19 isn’t real. We are merely squashing the MSM narrative that hospitals are “overwhelmed.”

(INTELLIHUB) — It appears that President Donald Trump and the Presidential Coronavirus Task Force have lied to you and you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

The United States government and governments around the world have locked down there populations and have taken away people’s basic freedoms, civil, and constitutional rights in the name of “the invisible enemy” as President Donald Trump refers to the COVID-19 pathogen.

The following videos serve as admissable empirical evidence and will be used to file a major class-action lawsuit against the United States government all mainstream news agencies and all other governments around the world who are complicit in the fraud which has cost taxpayers trillions of dollars.

To boot, 16.8 million Americans are now without work.

Why would over 70 hospitals furlough employees if we are truly in a pandemic?

Please visit https://www.intellihub.com/video-pro...pty-hospitals/ for lots of videos (youtube and twitter)
    To the people that believe Trump has lied to you, please tell me exactly what you would tell the public about the scam, if you were President Trump.
    Before you tell me, please add what you think the Democrats and the Deep State would do to Trump if he did call it out as you think he should.

Note: Keep in mind the doctors and health care people that are leading this hoax, have the phony numbers of positive tests and deaths to back their claim that there is a pandemic.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

yes, well I think the author was trying to be hopeful and encourage people to fight back--I haven't seen any lawyers stand up for the people, except I think there is a Robert Barnes guy I saw speaking out.
    I also saw Robert Barnes offering to sue some of the governors who have overstepped their authority
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

report from France:

Good news Covid-19 worldwide smoke: Who is telling the truth and who is lying? Proof in pictures. (France- translated)

Bonne nouvelle Covid-19 un enfumage mondial: Qui dit la vérité et qui ment ? Preuve en image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=sXh27zqqN94&feature=emb_ logo

Khier Ętre HumainIt's still crazy that it is a simple person who does the job of all journalists. What world do we live in?

Delf F
    Wake up we don't care, haven't you understood that yet? Soon the test will force the vaccine and the rfid and your children will be stolen by these criminals as it is already the case but it will get worse. To end waves of 5g will end everyone !!! Is that what you want for your children You would be tracked and sick The new world order is underway …

C.M M
    It is a vast comedy with its actors and a mediAcracy which diffuses in the brains a program of beliefs which is imprinted .. who benefits from the crime Jules?

La Plume La Plume And also do this in the institute of Pr raoult in Marseille ... very interesting video as always Jules the proofs are there! ! ! Wake up we lie to you !!! They carry the Fear Virus !!

Kévin Giocanti
    We must all film what is happening as for the demonstrations, the truth will make us win! Thank you very much we need mass proof !

cédric BLÉMAND
    -Manipulation des masses!

Christine Laurent
    Mind-blowing .. it's the total desert .. !!! : people are kept in total paralysis, and in hypnosis of so-called danger to their lives, only on broadcasts of false information, disseminated in great force by the media.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th April 2020),monty (11th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Guy gets hassled in NYC for being outside of a hospital (NY Presbyterian?) with a camera...After he leaves, at 8:12 he runs into Doctor guy, Camera guy asks if he's being overworked, Doctor guy seems to say "not as bad as you think, its strange, I don't want to say one way or another," Camera guy says " but I see on TV everything is chaos." Doctor guy "you know, everything on TV is somewhat fake news." (!!!!!) Camera guy "because I come here an everything is normal." Doctor guy approaches, says "I'm from the trauma center down at Kings County, everyone who dies, it says corona virus on death certificate, the deaths we are seeing, anyone dies of anything has corona virus on their death certificate, they are bringing in a bunch of people from out of town, we have doctors coming in from Nebraska who don't know what the hell they are doing, um, a lot of people die because of it. I don't know if it's corona virus or a break down of the health system....inaudible..it's very bizarre and I don't want to comment anymore."

Hospital Cover Up - Something Stinks in New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I suspect all lot of preparation went forward based on the original model, now proven to have way over predicted the problem. As usual the media hyped it up BASED on the predictions and are not looking like fools (they are any way). Expect Trump to get his way and things open up sooner than later.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (12th April 2020),monty (12th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    As usual the media hyped it up BASED on the predictions any way).
    Why don't we just call it what it is; Blatant lies, calculated to do incalculable damage to our society; an outright terrorist attack. I cannot see it any other way. We are in a state of war, waged by the press and the unelected 'advisors', oligarchs and deep state machinists, against the last vestiges of a once proud people.

This is war. Do any of you see it differently than I do?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th April 2020),BrewTech (12th April 2020),midnight rambler (12th April 2020),monty (12th April 2020),Tumbleweed (13th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Why don't we just call it what it is; Blatant lies, calculated to do incalculable damage to our society; an outright terrorist attack. I cannot see it any other way. We are in a state of war, waged by the press and the unelected 'advisors', oligarchs and deep state machinists, against the last vestiges of a once proud people.

This is war. Do any of you see it differently than I do?

Totally agree with you 100%--when I post anywhere else, I constantly add that we are at war, that the MSM and US govt are waging psychological warfare on we the people, and that the US govt is using the virus psyop as justification for economic warfare!!
    I say it over and over again - THEY ARE WAGING WAR ON US!! (they probably think I'm crazy, but I'm going to keep saying it until the sheep wake up!!!)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th April 2020),monty (12th April 2020),Tumbleweed (13th April 2020),woodman (12th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Totally agree with you 100%--when I post anywhere else, I constantly add that we are at war, that the MSM and US govt are waging psychological warfare on we the people, and that the US govt is using the virus psyop as justification for economic warfare!!
    I say it over and over again - THEY ARE WAGING WAR ON US!! (they probably think I'm crazy, but I'm going to keep saying it until the sheep wake up!!!)
    You are not crazy. You have gone sane. I think we all appreciate your excellent posting here. These things we are saying cannot be overstated nor are any exaggerations possible. I feel our very existence is threatened. It has gone that far. All we have to do is to look at the past and the things they have tried to hide; the many instances of mass murder, including every phony war for the last 200 years, to understand just where their tender mercies lie. They will give us the mercy of an unmarked grave. They will give us the peace of brutal death.

Those of us that are left will live a life of dumb misery. Through toxins administered as vaccinations and outright brainwashing, they intend to create a 'beta' class to serve the elite. They have in mind a neo-fuedal order that would make Malthus wring his hands in anticipation. Most of us, they intend to starve and it is a proven fact that Gates' vaccine tests included sterility causing compounds, again and again. We won't be able to breed without their say so. The foods we will be given (gardens will be outlawed) will be engineered to create a slave class.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th April 2020),midnight rambler (12th April 2020),Tumbleweed (13th April 2020)