Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Heroic Citizens Fact-Check the LYING MSM about Corona

CAFitts, 57m:
    https://twitter.com/TheSolariReport/...37187047100417
    Special Solari Report: Michigan attorney Katherine Henry on Michigan Supreme Court decision overturning Governor's lockdown

Covid 19: Michigan Supreme Court Decision with Katherine Henry

•Oct 26, 2020
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Looks like slowly some people are starting to figure things out (though not all the way, as in never isolated the virus). Here's Dr. Michael Yeadon (he's the ex-Chief Scientist at Pfizer who said the 2nd wave was being faked w/false positives and that the pandemic is over):

Ex-Chief Scientist at Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon
    Yardley Yeadon@MichaelYeadon3
    https://nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html
    I also read the scientific articles reporting the aftermath & there’s another echo: positive PCR tests were at very high cycle thresholds, like Ct41. It occurred to me, was this New Hampshire ‘outbreak’ the model which has been followed with SARS-CoV-2?
    https://twitter.com/MichaelYeadon3/s...60107638804480

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html
    New Hampshire "outbreak" he referred to was a false epidemic of whooping cough (pertussis) at Dartmouth Medical Center (they used a PCR test). Note in that article that they say that "pseudo epidemics happen all the time."

Please share!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th October 2020),monty (27th October 2020),Tumbleweed (28th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Looks like slowly some people are starting to figure things out (though not all the way, as in never isolated the virus). Here's Dr. Michael Yeadon (he's the ex-Chief Scientist at Pfizer who said the 2nd wave was being faked w/false positives and that the pandemic is over):

Ex-Chief Scientist at Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon

New Hampshire "outbreak" he referred to was a false epidemic of whooping cough (pertussis) at Dartmouth Medical Center (they used a PCR test). Note in that article that they say that "pseudo epidemics happen all the time."

Please share!
    Quick summary of NYT article on Dartmouth false pandemic of whooping cough

pseudo-epidemics happen all the time. The Dartmouth case may have been one the largest, but it was by no means an exception… Many of the new molecular tests are quick but technically demanding…their very sensitivity makes false positives likely, and when hundreds or thousands of people are tested, as occurred at Dartmouth, false positives can make it seem like there is an epidemic… At Dartmouth the decision was to use a test, P.C.R., for polymerase chain reaction. It is a molecular test that, until recently, was confined to molecular biology laboratories… At Dartmouth, when the first suspect pertussis cases emerged and the P.C.R. test showed pertussis, doctors believed it. The results seem completely consistent with the patients’ symptoms… . “The big message is that every lab is vulnerable to having false positives,” Dr. Petti said. “No single test result is absolute and that is even more important with a test result based on P.C.R.”

And more info on fake pandemics:

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Chairman of Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Health Committee, accuses the WHO of conspiring with pharmaceutical companies to create a false pandemic with the Bird flu and Swing Flu of 2009:

Channel 4 News Exposes Swine Flu Scandal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs-DBOFWCpc

Channel 4's John Snow reports on the Council of Europe's investigation into the manufactured swine flu hoax. The former Chair of the Sub-committee on Health of the Parliamentary Assembly Dr Wolfgang Wodarg had accused the World Health Organization (WHO) of lowering the definition of a pandemic in order for the pharmaceutical companies and their share-holders to rake in massive at the expense of tax payers in targeted countries.

Swine flu, Bird flu 'never happened': Probe into H1N1 'false pandemic'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3haectEvDq0&t=229s

The Council of Europe's Head of Health also claims the World Health Organisation colluded with major drug companies and changed the definition of pandemic. Doctor Wolfgang Wodarg says it ensured maximum profits, but no risks, for the firms. Now, countries like Britain, France and Germany have stockpiles of vaccines lying unused, as infections spread far less than the panic surrounding it.

Why The WHO Faked A Pandemic- The agency needed to bounce back after the avian flu embarrassment.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20100208182828/https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/05/world-health-organization-swine-flu-pandemic-opinions-contributors-michael-fumento.html (original Forbes article has been deleted)

Why the WHO Faked a Pandemic Over Swine Flu in 2009 Revealing Forbes Op-Ed
    https://www.sott.net/article/432762-...g-Forbes-op-ed

Book- Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits at Our Expense http://www.gregcaton.com/bks/virus_mania.pdf

Also, fwiw- I just started listening to a new Dr. Reiner Fuellmich video (he's the lawyer who outlined the scientific FRAUD with the PCR and the crimes against humanity) and he apparently is friends w/Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg (they guy who accused WHO and pharmaceutical companies of colluding to create false pandemics with bird flu and swine flu), so I guess that's what tipped him off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (28th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So, I found email addresses for Dr. Scott Atlas and two of the Great Barrington Declaration epidemiologists (Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff) and I've been sending them info (fraudulent death data, Dr. Michael Yeadon saying 2nd wave faked w/false positives and pandemic is over, hijacking the flu and calling it covid, and info on all the doctors in Europe who are calling it a fake pandemic, etc.) I never expected a response, but I figured it was worth a try. But since I'm writing from multiple citizen email accounts (I didn't want them to think it was the same person harassing them over and over), I figured there was a chance that they would just delete my messages, so I decided to ask Fetzer to see if he could write them, as a fellow academic with a .edu account. So, looks like he thought it was a good idea (since they are in a position to do something) and this is what he sent them (I LOVE how he just cuts to the chase and calls it FAKE!!!):

Gentlemen,

Having done (virtually) daily up-dates on the (fake) Coronavirus (political) pandemic, including periodic overviews "Coronavirus Phenomenon: Medical Emergency or Political Pandemic?" (24 May 2020), "The DNC/CV Conspiracy: How BLM, Antifa and the Democratic Party Agenda fit together" (26 July 2020), and (with Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D.), "The Politics of a Pandemic: Planned in the US/Triggered in the UK" (25 August 2020), what appears to be the most important publication has only recently appeared (20 October 2020): the article that holds the key to THE BIG PICTURE of what's really going on across the globe:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/blob:htt...4-5e1294f44281World leaders are planning new lock downs to introduce “The World Debt Reset Program” which includes universal basic income and vaccination requirements

October 20, 2020 James Fetzerblog

Lance D Johnson

(Natural News) World leaders are preparing for a second and third wave of covid-19 cases and are fine-tuning their lock down strategies which will be implemented late in 2020 and into 2021. Their planning involves the development of a new world economy, one that introduces medical fascism as a permanent way of life.

A Canadian whistle blower came forward with the plans. The whistle-blower is on the Liberal Party of Canada’s Strategic Planning Committee, which operates under the direction of Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister (PMO).
    The historic lock downs have engineered mass poverty and will continue to weaken people’s financial and food security, making them more vulnerable and eventually making them more desperate to accept the new world economy and its bodily requirements.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/blob:htt...b-83c161c53bd6When I posted a link to this article on twitter, I was blocked. The message said twitter had found it to have “harmful content”.New world economy includes universal basic income and vaccination requirements

The new world economy includes the introduction of a digital currency, a universal basic income, vaccine requirements for travel, and “The World Debt Reset Program.” A continuous cycle of lock downs into 2021 will eventually lead to an international economic collapse. Governments worldwide will offer citizens an alluring way out by promising to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc.)

In the U.S. this idea has already been implemented in 2020 through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – a guaranteed loan program that forgives the debt if the borrower follows specific instructions. Under an impending economic collapse, any and all loans will be forgiven if the citizen agrees to participate in the “World Debt Reset Program, funded by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). In order to get all debts forgiven, citizens will have to forfeit ownership of any and all private property, accept a universal basic income, and enroll in the covid-19 and covid-21 vaccination schedule.

As the rolling lock downs and economic sanctions commence, citizens will be permitted all their previous freedoms to travel and gather in stadiums and public venues as long as they provide an ID showing they were inoculated with all the mandated covid-19 and covid-21 vaccinations. In Canada, detainment camps are being installed in all provinces and territories to coerce people to comply with the new plans. The Canadian whistle-blower revealed that this vaccine ID will be referred to in Canada as Canada’s HealthPass.

The whistle-blower warns that world leaders in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and New Zealand will push for a “complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions.” These new lock downs will be pushed in November 2020 through January 2021 by hyping up covid-19 testing and case counts.

(huge chart that would not post)

2020 lock down tyranny is just the beginning of a much larger plan

The upcoming lock down plans are congruent with the “Great Reset” plan outlined by the World Economic Forum and Event 201, both funded and pushed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which seeks worldwide compliance with vaccine experiments and genetic modification of humans. The Prime Minister’s National covid-19 Advisory Commission (established in lockstep in March 2020) is now advising and pushing the Canadian PMO and the Department of Prime Ministers and Cabinet in Canberra to carry out these totalitarian plans.

The whistle-blower said at least thirty percent of the committee members strongly oppose these plans but their voices are being drowned out. It has been made “very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes,” said the whistle-blower.

The Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister has laid out the plan, which includes a secondary lock down by December 2020, that will implement restrictions on a rolling basis, beginning with major metropolitan areas and expanding outward. The media will project that daily covid-19 cases exceed testing capacity and must be curbed using a complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase. The unemployment program will be configured into a universal basic income program by the end of quarter one, 2021.

As the vaccines are rolled out, all viral shedding, mutations, and vaccine injuries will be blamed on a “third wave” which includes a higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Anyone who does not agree to the vaccines will be stripped of their right to travel freely and will either be detained in the isolation centers or monitored on home arrest until they agree to comply.

During this time, medical facilities will reach peak capacity, and government will enhance lock down restrictions, implementing a Third Lock Down by quarter two, 2021. Large inventory shortages, supply chain break down and economic instability is expected, as all individuals are put on a universal basic income program to curb hunger, homelessness and civil unrest. By quarter three, governments are expected to deploy military personnel to major metropolitan areas and roadways to create travel checkpoints. These tactics have already been tested out in 2020. Everyone who is dependent on these systems will be forced onto the HealthPass vaccination schedule.

Anyone who disagrees will be deemed a “public health threat” or “enemy of the state.”

The whistle-blower said that dissenters will not be tolerated. “Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individual’s best interest to participate.”

“When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer, we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. Those who refuse “refused to participate” in the debt forgiveness program “would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities.”

“Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.”

Sources include:
    CairnsNews.org
    NaturalNews.com
    NaturalNews.com

As a former Marine Corps officer and retired university professor, I admire what you have been doing to deal with a massive illusion, where the fear of mass deaths--grossly exaggerated, as you know, where the CDC has admitted that the actual number to have died from CV (when we subtract those whose deaths was a consequence of comorbidities) is less than 10,000), has led most Americans to kill themselves slowly by wearing masks, which not only cannot protect against a virus smaller than it could filter but destroys brain cells with irreversible damage, as Dr. Margarite Grieze-Brisson, M.D., Ph.D., has so lucidly explained.

What we discover, therefore, is an explanation for the (otherwise bizarre) projections by Deagle.com of a dramatic drop in the US population from 326,000,000 in 2020 to 99,000,000 in 2025, only a scant 5 years hence:

You are in positions that I am not do actually do something about this. As a scholar, I can lay out what's going on but lacking the connections to the parties who can take corrective action, I am otherwise highly constrained.

Contact me if I can further assist. The highest authority needs to know.

With appreciation,

Jim

James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
    McKnight Professor Emeritus
    University of Minnesota Duluth
    http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/
    jimtheconspiracyguy.com
    jamesfetzer.org
    @JamesFetzer

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (24th April 2021),PatColo (30th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

latest from German-American lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This is a good one--calling the new system slavery.

THE BEAST SYSTEM & COVID-1984: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS & DR. SHERRI TENPENNY

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/the-beast-system-covid-1984-catherine-austin-fitts-dr-sherri-tenpenny/

Update from Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on the lawsuits

Video: Is it a Staged Pandemic? The RT-PCR Test

Transcript by Rawan R. Mhamsa

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...ccines/5730699

DR. VERNON COLEMAN: HOW THEY PLAN TO BANKRUPT US ALL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P2laU8AElmNa/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st December 2020),monty (1st December 2020),PatColo (1st December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dr. Ben Tapper speaking out on the false pandemic (sounds like he's suspicious of the nasal swab, says its a DNA grab):

https://twitter.com/NoLockdowns1/sta...82279634702338

MUST WATCH (edited): - Dr. Tapper, NB: - I mean no disrespect, I am a Dr of integrity - we have a pandemic of false positives - PCR Test wasn't meant to be diagnostic, it's a DNA grab - Need symptomatology Very credible! Pls Retweet #NoMoreLockdowns.Org #cdnpoli #onpoli #topoli

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

from email from legitgov:

Medical license of Oregon doctor revoked for questioning COVID-19, face mask efficacy | 07 Dec 2020 | An Oregon medical doctor who allegedly dismissed the coronavirus as the "common cold" and blasphemed [? LOL!] face masks by questioning their efficacy has had his medical license revoked. On Dec. 3, the Oregon Medical Board issued an emergency suspension to revoke Dr. Steven LaTulippe's medical license. According to NBC News, the Oregon Medical Board took action after LaTulippe appeared at a "Stop the Steal" rally on Nov. 7 in Salem, Oregon, during which he dismissed the seriousness of COVID-19. "I want you to know that I never shut down during the entire COVID season, from the time it was declared till now," LaTulippe said at the rally. "I hate to tell you this -- it might scare you -- but I and my staff, none of us once wore a mask in my clinic. And how many problems did we have in our clinic from that? Zero. Absolutely none." "We have been utterly duped. And I want you to know that this is insanity and the purpose was only to shut down the American people," he continued. "Take off the mask of shame. It is a mask that is just to design to control and to shut you down."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, just a couple of quick things

Seems like DeSantis is probably the best Governor out there b/c it seems like he's onto the Covid scam. He broke free of Fauci's dictates by meeting with his own team of medical experts (the epidemiologists from the Great Barrington Declaration), he had a big poster board of the CDC survival rates at a press conference (showing most age groups 99% survival), he's said he's not locking down again, and he's been against mask mandates. Then today, he said this:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Recommits To All Florida Restaurant and Bar Owners, Will Always Stay Open, These Folks Have The Right To Work

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/15/florida-governor-ron-desantis-recommits-to-all-florida-restaurant-and-bar-owners-will-always-stay-open-these-folks-have-the-right-to-work/

Also, I don't think DeSantis has recognized Senile Joe and the Ho as anything.

At the state level, the only one I'm aware of who has been calling out the Covid BS is FL state Rep Anthony Sabatini--he's out there on his twitter calling it a scamdemic, and mocking the "cases, cases, cases" BS.

And fwiw, I thought this was a hopeful sign--maybe Sen Ted Cruz is starting to get it:

In response to one of MSDNC's psychopathic doctors, pushing that vaccines,but saying that that doesn't mean you can travel or stop mask wearing, Cruz said this:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1339066634296844288

This is a bizarre, lunatic, totalitarian cult. It’s not about vaccines or protecting people’s lives—it is instead profoundly anti-science, and is only focused on absolute govt control of every aspect of our lives.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th December 2020),monty (16th December 2020),Tumbleweed (16th December 2020),woodman (16th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

fwiw, a couple of small towns are done with their tyrannical Dem govs:

CA town of Solvang
    CA tourist town refuses to comply with lockdown order

One of America's top Christmas destinations says its businesses can remain open for the holiday season

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/ca-tourist-town-refuses-to-comply-with-lockdown-order

WA town of Mossy Rock

Consent Withdrawn, Entire Town of Mossyrock Washington Defies Governor Inslee’s Latest Set of COVID-19 Restrictions

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/12/consent-withdrawn-entire-town-of-mossyrock-washington-defies-governor-inslees-latest-set-of-covid-19-restrictions/

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th December 2020),Tumbleweed (16th December 2020)