Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on Trump

Only a Democrat can get away with putting a hit on our president...an ugly one at that.

Rhode Island Public School Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on President Trump
    Avatar by Cassandra Fairbanks March 29, 2020 655 Comments

A Rhode Island public school teacher with a history of harassing school choice supporters has posted an offer on social media to pay for someone with COVID-19 to cough on President Donald Trump.
    Amy Bednarz is a 6th grade teacher at Villa Nova Middle School in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

When Bednarz is not teaching English as a Second Language to middle schoolers, or offering to hire people to kill the president with biological warfare, she can often be found threatening Keri Rodriguez, the president of the National Parents Union.

Bednarz’ hostility towards Rodriguez has been so severe that she wrote a blog detailing her experiences with the teacher — which included threats against her children and repeatedly calling her on the telephone.

“Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis,” Rodriguez wrote. “Now, I have no problem with people writing in to disagree with me, to correct my spelling and punctuation or to offer any kind of feedback. I’m tickled that people even read this little blog so I’m honored when people want to join the conversation. But threatening to come after me and my children where we live? That’s a bit much, no?”

Though she used an anonymous account to offer money to someone for infecting the president, she was quickly figured out, as she has posted about where she works.

She also frequently posts about her cat on both her anonymous Twitter account and her public Facebook profile.

Bednarz previously worked as an ELL teacher in the Brockton, Southbridge and Fall River public school districts in Massachusetts. She is currently listed on the faculty list for Villa Nova, though her name is misspelled in the directory.

The Gateway Pundit has reached out to Bednarz, as well as Villa Nova Middle School administrators, for comment and will update this article if any are provided.

After we reached out to her for comment on her public Facebook page, Bednarz deactivated her Twitter account.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esident-trump/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,240 Posts

Re: Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on Trump

I thought Corona was a hoax ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    Coronahype.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    One more time, it's just the flu.
    The globalist elite bankers, with the help of the Jew media, weaponized it to take down the economy, hurt Trump and to bail out the bond market to the tune of trillions of dollars. Not necessarily in that order.
    Get it? Got it? Good!

I'm talking to people around the country and I'm hearing them say there are cases where they live. My first question to them is, so how many people do you know, knows someone, that knows someone, that is very sick from the virus. The answer is always the same, NONE!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (29th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

As I've posted before, anyone who says "it's just the flu" suffers from rectal cranial inversion because there has to be some actual pain felt to make it *real* and supercharge the psyop (even though boatloads of hyperbole are involved by the usual suspects otherwise their nonsense wouldn't be nearly as convincing to the rubes).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    One more time, it's just the flu.
    The globalist elite bankers, with the help of the Jew media, weaponized it to take down the economy, hurt Trump and to bail out the bond market to the tune of trillions of dollars. Not necessarily in that order.
    Get it? Got it? Good!

I'm talking to people around the country and I'm hearing them say there are cases where they live. My first question to them is, so how many people do you know, knows someone, that knows someone, that is very sick from the virus. The answer is always the same, NONE!
    Just who's side is your boy on EE? https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...op/2924610001/

Trumpstein is complicit in the theft.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    What theft? Paper transfers no ownership. Never has. Never will. Never CAN.

Perhaps you meant the ILLUSION instead of THE THEFT? Paper does transfer an illusion when it is not fungible for anything else. When it comes to illusion magicians entertain us with them. I don't know about you but I have been entertained to boredom with all the illusions floating around. I generally go along with them because you know people can become violent when their pet illusions are attacked.

Dad was a farm chemical salesman. At one farm the farmer the guy looked out on his field and asked "did you see that buck". Dad said he looked and didn't see a thing so he responded "yep, sure was a big one!!!"

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    What theft? Paper transfers no ownership. Never has. Never will. Never CAN.

Perhaps you meant the ILLUSION instead of THE THEFT? Paper does transfer an illusion when it is not fungible for anything else. When it comes to illusion magicians entertain us with them. I don't know about you but I have been entertained to boredom with all the illusions floating around. I generally go along with them because you know people can become violent when their pet illusions are attacked.

Dad was a farm chemical salesman. At one farm the farmer the guy looked out on his field and asked "did you see that buck". Dad said he looked and didn't see a thing so he responded "yep, sure was a big one!!!"
    I stand by my statement! My children will be held liable and my bank account will be worth less, so they have reached into my account and stolen what I've worked hard for.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (29th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I stand by my statement! My children will be held liable and my bank account will be worth less, so they have reached into my account and stolen what I've worked hard for.
    So your labor is fungible with paper money?

Money is debt. Maybe the politicians are trying to saddle your kids with less debt?

Ever hear of the Nebraska farmer charged with child abuse? It is said he tried to leave the farm to the kids.

Thanks

Just who's side is your boy on EE? https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...op/2924610001/

Trump is surrounded by so called medical experts telling him we must quarantine the people. The Democrats are ready to charge him with murder if he tries to put people back to work and the media is ready to pounce if he does too.
    Pelosi is hinting at starting an investigation now, as to how he's handling the virus.

What the fuck do you want him to do?...Wait! Before you answer that, be ready to tell me what will happen to him if he goes against ALL of them.

Let's wait and see what happens, if it looks like the cases go down in the next week or two, Trump may make his move to open things up.

I know some of you have already added up the score, long before this game is over and I know you want Trump gone, it's obvious to anyone.

Just keep cheering for him to fail and hopefully you'll get everything you want and a whole lot more!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!