Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on Trump

There are 33,976 deaths to date worldwide from the corona virus. 612,033 to go to catch up to the common flu.
    https://r.search.aol.com/_ylt=AwrE1x...4qL6XazDmZSrY-

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year.

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

The updated numbers, which do not include deaths during flu pandemics, are based on more recent data from a larger and more diverse group of countries than the previous estimate, the CDC said.

The data came from 33 countries that have 57 percent of the world's population and had seasonal flu numbers for a minimum of four years between 1999 and 2015. That information was used to create an estimate of flu-related respiratory deaths in 185 countries worldwide.

The study found that the risk of flu-related death was highest in the poorest regions of the world and among older adults.

"These findings remind us of the seriousness of flu and that flu prevention should really be a global priority," study co-author Dr. Joe Bresee, associate director for global health in CDC's Influenza Division, said in a CDC news release.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...iclekey=208914
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Just who's side is your boy on EE? https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...op/2924610001/

Trumpstein is complicit in the theft.
    Not at all. If I am wrong I promise to ban myself.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Trump is surrounded by so called medical experts telling him we must quarantine the people. The Democrats are ready to charge him with murder if he tries to put people back to work and the media is ready to pounce if he does too.
    Pelosi is hinting at starting an investigation now, as to how he's handling the virus.

What the fuck do you want him to do?...Wait! Before you answer that, be ready to tell me what will happen to him if he goes against ALL of them.

Let's wait and see what happens, if it looks like the cases go down in the next week or two, Trump may make his move to open things up.

I know some of you have already added up the score, long before this game is over and I know you want Trump gone, it's obvious to anyone.

Just keep cheering for him to fail and hopefully you'll get everything you want and a whole lot more!
    Much much more than quarantine. What happened to the fake school shootings? How about the fake mass shootings? Dude lock down either we going good or we going to shit.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

every time

https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAo&uact=5

Bednarz Name Meaning & Bednarz Family History at Ancestry ...
    www.ancestry.com › name-origin › surname=bednarz

Polish and Jewish (from Poland): occupational name for a cooper....

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    One more time, it's just the flu.
    The globalist elite bankers, with the help of the Jew media, weaponized it to take down the economy, hurt Trump and to bail out the bond market to the tune of trillions of dollars. Not necessarily in that order.
    Get it? Got it? Good!

I'm talking to people around the country and I'm hearing them say there are cases where they live. My first question to them is, so how many people do you know, knows someone, that knows someone, that is very sick from the virus. The answer is always the same, NONE!
    FWIW, a friend of mine's brother in law died from Coronavirus last week. Obviously this is not something I can prove or disprove, this is purely anecdotal.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (31st March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    FWIW, a friend of mine's brother in law died from Coronavirus last week. Obviously this is not something I can prove or disprove, this is purely anecdotal.
    I read they are blaming everything on the virus. I posted on social media if anyone knew anyone and there were a few that knew someone that knew someone. Others said their neighbor etc. has the virus but who knows if it's a cold or what. The deception runs deep.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (31st March 2020),woodman (31st March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I read they are blaming everything on the virus. I posted on social media if anyone knew anyone and there were a few that knew someone that knew someone. Others said their neighbor etc. has the virus but who knows if it's a cold or what. The deception runs deep.
    This is true. Two of my daughters have had something and they were totally freaked out. Thought they had 'it'. I have had the same thing and it is very tenacious but who knows what it is? There are so many corona viruses out there and bacterial infections also. Like you and I were talking about the illness we had earlier in the winter, it was bad and who knows what it was? I know I couldn't seem to catch my breath even though my lungs were clear.

If some old dude dies of cancer, they declare it Covid19. They are trying to scare the shit out of people and they are getting away with it. Our entire government and the complicit press should be arrested for terrorism.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (1st April 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post

If some old dude dies of cancer, they declare it Covid19. They are trying to scare the shit out of people and they are getting away with it. Our entire government and the complicit press should be arrested for terrorism.
    Agreed, but who will arrest them? I would guess not the people that rely on .gov to sign their paychecks.

Unfortunately.

I don't play chess (never have, weirdly enough), but this looks like something like "checkmate" to me. I would appreciate any actual chess players to clarify for me if necessary.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Not at all. If I am wrong I promise to ban myself.
    I value you and EE too. Your views are every bit as valid as mine. I certainly will get arguementative from time to time. Don't hold it against me bro.

Whether we are right or wrong, we should debate these things. I do get emphatic at times. I don't mean any disrespect.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage