Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm keeping count

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'm keeping count

I posted this in another thread, but it deserves it's own thread for the people who are sitting in their homes right now with a mask on.

There are 33,976 deaths to date worldwide from the coronavirus. 612,033 to go to catch up to the common flu.
    https://r.search.aol.com/_ylt=AwrE1x...4qL6XazDmZSrY-

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year.

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

The updated numbers, which do not include deaths during flu pandemics, are based on more recent data from a larger and more diverse group of countries than the previous estimate, the CDC said.

The data came from 33 countries that have 57 percent of the world's population and had seasonal flu numbers for a minimum of four years between 1999 and 2015. That information was used to create an estimate of flu-related respiratory deaths in 185 countries worldwide.

The study found that the risk of flu-related death was highest in the poorest regions of the world and among older adults.

"These findings remind us of the seriousness of flu and that flu prevention should really be a global priority," study co-author Dr. Joe Bresee, associate director for global health in CDC's Influenza Division, said in a CDC news release.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...iclekey=208914
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),cheka. (29th March 2020),ImaCannin (30th March 2020),monty (30th March 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: I'm keeping count

you are hanging them with their own rope. the flu stats you are using are likely exaggerated to promote their flu vaccine agenda

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),Cebu_4_2 (30th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    you are hanging them with their own rope. the flu stats you are using are likely exaggerated to promote their flu vaccine agenda
    Maybe so, maybe not?
    I'm not taking their stinking vaccine either way.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),cheka. (29th March 2020),woodman (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Maybe so, maybe not?
    I'm not taking their stinking vaccine either way.
    Nor will I. Detrimental health effects aside; the vaccine they will mandate, will almost certainly have some type of individualized marker that can be read. Their goal for a long time has been to tag every person on the planet for tracking and control purposes. Gotta track the herd. Can't have any feral humans running free.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th March 2020),midnight rambler (30th March 2020),monty (30th March 2020),Tumbleweed (30th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Can't have any feral humans running free.
    No humans in the non-human zones....agenda21 BS
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Nor will I. Detrimental health effects aside; the vaccine they will mandate, will almost certainly have some type of individualized marker that can be read. Their goal for a long time has been to tag every person on the planet for tracking and control purposes. Gotta track the herd. Can't have any feral humans running free.
    Yes, this is what they want to do--Agenda ID2020

The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020” -Peter Koenig (former World Bank economist)
    What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153 (please read entire article)

“Another hypothesis, at this point only a hypothesis, but a realistic one, is that along with the vaccination – if not with this one, then possibly with a later one, a nano-chip may be injected, unknown to the person being vaccinated. The chip may be remotely charged with all your personal data, including bank accounts – digital money. Yes, digital money that’s what “they” are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream. You may become a mere slave of the masters. Comparatively, feudalism may appear like a walk in the park.”

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, this is what they want to do--Agenda ID2020

The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020” -Peter Koenig (former World Bank economist)
    What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153 (please read entire article)

OK, as long as we are travelling down this rabbit hole; what about some really sinister shit? Nano-bots that hide out for decades if needed, waiting for orders to latch onto your brainstem and shut down the medula oblongata. Your heart and lungs stop functioning when your masters determine your useful life has ended.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

The two articles in the first post I posted have both disappeared, strange?

I wonder how many people that have died, have taken vaccines in their past?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The two articles in the first post I posted have both disappeared, strange?

I wonder how many people that have died, have taken vaccines in their past?
    Happening everywhere, anything anti-* gets nuked.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Silver
    Thanks

This link for the second article still works:
    https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...iclekey=208914