Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 131

Thread: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

  1. #121
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    kind of obvious what's going on:

    Has Covid killed off the flu? Experts pose the intriguing question as influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8875201/Has-Covid-killed-flu.html


    • Many feared 'twin-demic' of flu, which kills thousands, and Covid-19 this winter
    • Thirty million people - 20 per cent more than normal - now eligible for the flu jab
    • 'Surveillance' data collected by WHO shows how flu cases plummeted globally

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (26th October 2020),Tumbleweed (26th October 2020)

  3. #122
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    fwiw- Trump seems to get it's a CASEDEMIC!!

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08386476990464

    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

    Cases up because we TEST, TEST, TEST. A Fake News Media Conspiracy. Many young people who heal very fast. 99.9%. Corrupt Media conspiracy at all time high. On November 4th., topic will totally change. VOTE!
    In their book, “Corona: False Alarm?” Drs. Karina Reiss, PhD and Sucharit Bakdi, MD confirm “The more tests are performed, the more COVID-19 cases are found during the epidemic. This is the essence of a laboratory-created pandemic.”


    Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"


    https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer...ndemic-is-Over

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (26th October 2020),Tumbleweed (26th October 2020)

  5. #123
    Unobtanium PatColo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,898
    Thanks
    3,423
    Thanked 6,013 Times in 3,836 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    ^ what a great Trump tweet!

    frustrating though, the constant 'toothless' dog whistles to us hip to (((the conspiracy))), meanwhile the FRUITS HE BEARS essentially go right along w the JWO program.

    "the mil's gonna deliver the vaccines, in a very powerful way..." - it's like, The Donald cries out in pain, as he strikes us...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

    "If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (26th October 2020),monty (26th October 2020),Tumbleweed (26th October 2020)

  7. #124
    Great Value Carrots Tumbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,237
    Thanks
    8,901
    Thanked 3,805 Times in 1,735 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

    "the mil's gonna deliver the vaccines, in a very powerful way..." - it's like, The Donald cries out in pain, as he strikes us...

    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

    I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

    The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (28th October 2020),midnight rambler (26th October 2020),monty (26th October 2020),PatColo (26th October 2020),woodman (26th October 2020)

  9. #125
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Well, even the freaking athletes are figuring out that it's all BS!! How can everyone else be so STUPID!!!

    Good for him on calling out the BS!!
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b1397080.html
    Cristiano Ronaldo has labelled his coronavirus test as “bull****” after being ruled out of JuventusChampions League match against Barcelona.


    The Portuguese tested positive on 13 October while on international duty and has since been in quarantine at his home in Turin.

    Ronaldo took a PCR test on Tuesday in a late bid to play at the Juventus Stadium on Wednesday night, but despite continuing to be asymptomatic, the test came back positive.


    Ronaldo said he was “feeling good and healthy” and that the “PCR IS BULL****”, questioning the efficiency of the swab tests used to test Covid-19.


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    monty (28th October 2020),Tumbleweed (28th October 2020)

  11. #126
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Well, it's obvious what's going on, but I'm sure the masses will never hear this and figure it out:

    Has Covid killed off the flu? Experts pose the intriguing question as influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...illed-flu.html


    CDC cancels flu for 2020-21 season (suspending data collection on the flu...gee, I wonder why)

    https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...020-21-season/

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (28th October 2020),Tumbleweed (29th October 2020)

  13. #127
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,900
    Thanks
    3,971
    Thanked 3,970 Times in 1,815 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Well, it's obvious what's going on, but I'm sure the masses will never hear this and figure it out:

    Has Covid killed off the flu? Experts pose the intriguing question as influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...illed-flu.html


    CDC cancels flu for 2020-21 season (suspending data collection on the flu...gee, I wonder why)

    https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...020-21-season/
    Interesting how nature suddenly doesn't work the same anymore. Kind of like on nine-eleven when the laws of physics suddenly changed to accommodate the destruction of the WTC. Hmmmm.....how about we start calling it Covid Nine-eleven? That might wake up some rubes who finally caught on to the Nine-eleven false flag. Whether the virus even exists, the whole Scamdemic is about as real as the 'Nineteen' Arab highjackers and those bad-ass box-cutters.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (29th October 2020)

  15. #128
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    On messing with the numbers, it looks like some truth is starting to slip out in Italy:

    https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/sta...88121901477889

    Robin Monotti Graziadei@robinmonotti

    ITALY: Consumers association says false positives to Covid19 test as diagnosis are 95%. Legal cases started against testing under charges of fraud to procure public funding, false alarm, ideological false, and manslaughter.

    More from scrolling down:

    Italian experts: " Covid19 testing has no scientific basis whatsoever"


    https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/sta...47778951098369

    READ THIS THREAD. NOBEL CANDIDATE EXPOSES TEST FRAUD

    Too much to bring over, https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/sta...33068184788994

    ITALIAN NOBEL PRIZE CANDIDATE 2018 Dr Scoglio explains the Covid19 test fraud, there is more to this than false positives.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (25th November 2020),monty (25th November 2020)

  17. #129
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,638
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 338 Times in 226 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Good to see more of the 'authoritarian experts' from the healthcare industry speaking out against the scamdemic.

    Mercola: Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam

    Story at-a-glance

    • There are currently no excess deaths while cases increase.
    • Data show many deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly due to heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by lack of routine medical care due to the pandemic restrictions
    • The PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we’re now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering
    • Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious
    • According to Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer, very few people will need the COVID-19 vaccine as the mortality rate is so low and the illness is clearly not causing excess deaths


    I've written several articles about scientists and medical doctors who question the official narrative about the COVID-19 pandemic and the global measures put into place because of it, from useless testing, mask wearing and social distancing, to lockdowns, tracking and tracing and the baseless fearmongering driving it all.

    In the video above, British journalist Anna Brees interviews Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, now owned by Novartis.

    In it, he discusses several concerns, including his belief that widespread PCR testing is creating the false idea that the pandemic is resurging, as the total mortality rate is completely normal. He also discusses his concerns about COVID-19 vaccine mandates...

    In an open letter to the British health minister, Yeadon wrote:

    "I have read the consultation document. I've rarely been as shocked and upset. All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent.

    This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don't).

    Instead, it's the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development, should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That's my concern.

    And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this and neither does anyone else.

    It isn't that I'm saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you'll be creating the impression that you do …

    I don't trust you. You've not been straightforward and have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You're still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?"
    Their women became jews and children and their men became women, with an economy of building nests for the other

  18. #130
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,613 Posts

    Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

    Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Good to see more of the 'authoritarian experts' from the healthcare industry speaking out against the scamdemic.

    Mercola: Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam

    Story at-a-glance

    • There are currently no excess deaths while cases increase.
    • Data show many deaths — primarily people aged 45 to 65, with equal distribution between the sexes — are mainly due to heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by lack of routine medical care due to the pandemic restrictions
    • The PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale we’re now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fearmongering
    • Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30 times, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious
    • According to Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer, very few people will need the COVID-19 vaccine as the mortality rate is so low and the illness is clearly not causing excess deaths


    I've written several articles about scientists and medical doctors who question the official narrative about the COVID-19 pandemic and the global measures put into place because of it, from useless testing, mask wearing and social distancing, to lockdowns, tracking and tracing and the baseless fearmongering driving it all.

    In the video above, British journalist Anna Brees interviews Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, now owned by Novartis.

    In it, he discusses several concerns, including his belief that widespread PCR testing is creating the false idea that the pandemic is resurging, as the total mortality rate is completely normal. He also discusses his concerns about COVID-19 vaccine mandates...

    In an open letter to the British health minister, Yeadon wrote:

    "I have read the consultation document. I've rarely been as shocked and upset. All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent.

    This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don't).

    Instead, it's the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development, should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That's my concern.

    And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this and neither does anyone else.

    It isn't that I'm saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you'll be creating the impression that you do …

    I don't trust you. You've not been straightforward and have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You're still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?"

    Yes, here's more from Dr. Yeadon (I drop this info all over the place):

    Ex-Chief Science Officer with Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon says the second wave was faked with false positives from the PCR test and that the pandemic is over: https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-...c-over/5724753

    And from his twitter: "Look, I can’t be more direct. We can’t have a lethal pandemic sweeping the land, killing thousands of people & it NOT show up in the total mortality charts…It’s MISDIAGNOSES. Please wake up. It’s not even new. PCR false positive pseudo epidemics exist. We’ve got one. When in a pseudoepidemic everyone thinks it’s a real epidemic. But we don’t have extra deaths The fascinating thing about test related pseudo epidemics is that they vanish as soon as the aberrant test is halted. Nothing else changes because nothing else is happening.” He noted this example of a pseudo epidemic: https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html (false epidemic of whooping cough because of false positives from a PCR test).
    It's worth checking out his twitter

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (28th November 2020),Tumbleweed (29th November 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •