Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    ron rappoport on c2c last night! a must listen.
    Thanks for the update on Rappoport- I've been reading at his site for years. Do you have a link Thanks

Chris Berg@chrisbergPOVNOW

SHOCKING: MN Sen & Dr.@drscottjensen said that he received a 7 pg doc from@mnhealth to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Why is #MN inflating COVID-19 death numbers
    https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/...80994821509121

What’s Up With The Italian Mortality Rate? – Questions For Corbett #058

https://www.corbettreport.com/whats-up-with-the-italian-mortality-rate-questions-for-corbett-058/

(lots of links here)

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23/...id19-as-cause/

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

its a paid member podcast through coast to coast am. I like it bc i can easily download and save them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

WOW! Minnesota Senator Dr. Scott Jensen SHOCKING Coronavirus Revelation!

As we have been showing... Health workers are being coached to fudge the number!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (9th April 2020),monty (9th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Martin Armstrong calling out the FRAUD:

The COVID-19 Fraud – It’s Massive

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/the-covid-19-fraud-its-massive/

Whenever the government creates a program, they alter the incentives within society. I mentioned I have a friend in London whose mother went to the hospital and he knew she was near death. After two days, the hospital claimed she died of the Coronavirus. He said how since she did not go in with that? The joke in London is that COVID-19 is the miracle cure. Nobody in London has died from a heart attack, only COVID.

Senator Dr. Scott Jensen
    of Minnesota came out to expose how the AMA is encouraging American doctors to overcount coronavirus deaths across the US. He showed a 7-page document coaching him, as a doctor, to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus. Why? Because of the package for this relief, hospitals are paid more to attend this virus. NOBODY is dying of the flu any more – only COVID-19

The numbers will then be used to justify keeping the money flowing to misrepresent this as an epidemic. This fraud will then come back to justify keeping the economy locked down longer and the AMA is now contributing to the destruction of everyone’s livelihood, pension, and this exposes the corruption that always emerges with government programs.

This is when the lawyers need to see the dollar floating in the air. It is time for a class-action lawsuit against the AMA for misrepresenting this virus which is destroying small businesses and drastically increasing unemployment. Come on – we have plenty of lawyers reading this. Now’s the time to do something constructive. What the AMA is encouraging is FRAUD and to classify a death to COVID-19 without testing is actionable FRAUD. This is no different from Medicare Fraud which is a crime – For Medicaid and Medicare fraud, federal law establishes (1) a civil statute of limitations of six years (42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7a(c)(1)), and (2) a criminal statute of limitations of five years (18 U.S.C. § 3282).

Student Loans are a classic example. If you want to become a billionaire, it is simple. Create a product that is ABSOLUTELY worthless, nobody will ever use, get politicians to support it, and then claim it is so vital to the future that the fools who sign up can never go bankrupt on it and will have to pay for the rest of their lives.

This is how our future is utterly destroyed by the corruption inspired by such governmental programs.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

What was under-screwed was the economic damage to citizens all the over-screwing health risk to citizens would cause:

Daily Wire: Unemployment Claims Top 6 Million For Second Straight Week, Even Higher Than Predicted
    April 9, 2020
    Roughly 6.6 million Americans applied for unemployment in the past week, according to data released by the Department of Labor on Thursday.

The new data is significantly higher than economists’ expectations, who predicted around 5 million lost jobs, according to The Wall Street Journal. For the past three weeks, more than 16 million people have filed for unemployment, largely due to coronavirus-related business closures.

The Department of Labor also revised last week’s 6.6 million weekly claims number, then the highest in U.S. history, up to 6.8 million...

Roughly a third of apartment renters failed to pay rent in the first week of April. The National Multifamily Housing Council, a landlord trade group, tracked the payments of 13.4 million units across the U.S. and found that 31% missed making any amount of rental payment in the first week of the month, up from 19% who missed paying rent in the first week of March.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

German study shows coronavirus mortality rate of 0.37%, five times lower than widely reported numbers
    Sounds like great news
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/german...ported-numbers

thought the article below was interesting, since Jon Rappoport has written about the extremely toxic air in Wuhan, China. Also, I recently heard the hardest hit area for the alleged virus was in Lombardy, Italy, which also apparently has a problem with air pollution (see here: https://www.euractiv.com/section/cli...ution-lawsuit/)

Air pollution linked to far higher Covid-19 death rates, study finds

Dirty air increases risk of respiratory problems that can be fatal for coronavirus patients
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...es-study-finds

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

A girl dies of an epileptic seizure and tests NEGATIVE for Covid-19. Her death is still counted as coronavirus related because her family felt ill. None of them tested positive.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/kdvr.co...us/amp/?espv=1

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th April 2020),Tumbleweed (12th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Remembered seeing this news yesterday somewhere, took much longer than expected, more than one search engine, and wading through dozens of headlines promising death and destruction to find it again.

Military.com: Army's Seattle Field Hospital Closes After 3 Days, Without Treating a Single Patient
    April 10
    The hastily built field hospital set up by the Army in Seattle's pro football stadium is shutting down without ever seeing a patient, so the service can shift resources where they're more urgently needed, Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee said.

Medical equipment at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is being returned to the Federal Emergency Management Agency for use elsewhere, but the governor cautioned against reading too much into the move.

"Don't let this decision give you the impression that we are out of the woods," Inslee said in a statement Wednesday. "We have to keep our guard up and continue to stay home unless conducting essential activities to keep everyone healthy." Washington state saw the first [officially recognized] coronavirus death in the U.S. on Feb. 29.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th April 2020),midnight rambler (12th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, this is already on another thread, but I'm re-posting here b/c it talks about the deaths. Please listen to what this doctor seems to be saying--Maybe I'm crazy, but to me, it seems like he's saying they are bringing people from outside NYC (Nebraska?) and that these people (doctors?) do not know what they are doing (how is that possible if they are doctors?) and they are causing deaths

Hospital Cover Up - Something Stinks in New York

Guy gets hassled in NYC for being outside of a hospital (NY Presbyterian?) with a camera...After he leaves, at 8:12 he runs into Doctor guy, Camera guy asks if he's being overworked, Doctor guy seems to say "not as bad as you think, its strange, I don't want to say one way or another," Camera guy says " but I see on TV everything is chaos." Doctor guy "you know, everything on TV is somewhat fake news." (!!!!!) Camera guy "because I come here an everything is normal." Doctor guy approaches, says "I'm from the trauma center down at Kings County, everyone who dies, it says corona virus on death certificate, the deaths we are seeing, anyone dies of anything has corona virus on their death certificate, they are bringing in a bunch of people from out of town, we have doctors coming in from Nebraska who don't know what the hell they are doing, um, a lot of people die because of it. I don't know if it's corona virus or a break down of the health system....inaudible..it's very bizarre and I don't want to comment anymore."

And I'm also starting to wonder if they are actually killing off the elderly. Here's something about the elderly being pressured to sign DNRs https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...gning-21826505

Also, I saw two posts wondering whether some of the anti-viral drugs they give to the alleged corona patients could actually end up killing them.

Op-Ed: Does the 2019 Coronavirus Exist?

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/do...onavirus-exist

The use of powerful drugs because doctors are convinced that they have a particularly potent virus on their hands, especially in older people, with pre-existing health conditions, is likely to lead to many deaths. As with SARS.

Now, I'm pretty sure that Rappoport had a post on one of the antivirals that he seemed to think could be dangerous or kill people if they have certain pre-existing conditions (I think it was on Ribavirin, or one starting with "R") but I can't find it. But I did find this one that talks about how if the drugs cause harm, they can't be sued:

Coronavirus: toxic drugs, no liability for Pharma

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/22/coronavirus-toxic-drugs-no-liability-for-pharma/

A patient is given an antiviral drug and dies? No law suit can be filed. Anyone associated with the drug, from manufacturer down to prescribing doctor, is exempt from liability.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th April 2020)