Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Faking Corona Deaths and Screwing with the numbers....

Candace Owens@RealCandaceO

In light of the discovery that @GovNedLamontcounted an infant suffocation toward his state’s #coronavirus death total, I am calling on @realDonaldTrumpto issue an audit of ALL death certificates related to COVID-19. State Health Depts are NOT medical examiners. RT if you agree!

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...75201115758592

Also, following up on my re-post of the comment from "WalterWhite" ^ #5, I listened and transcribed some of it:

Transcript:

Dr. Matthew Cartter, Epidemiology and Director of Infectious Disease, Department of Public Health

Start at 16:00

Question: Can you tell us more about the baby and how the baby died, if the baby possibly died of other causes, and was also covid positive?

16:52 Dr. Cartter: Well, first off, cause of death is determined by the office of the chief medical examiner and that is their task. Public health surveillance is very different. Our purpose is to try to identify people who test positive for Covid 19, so we can implement control measures. So anyone who tests positive, contacts with that person need to be in quarantine. So, our definition, what we’re counting is different than what the medical examiner counts. 17:26 I don’t know the cause of death of this person (baby?) you are talking about or any of the people because we don’t determine cause of death. We define laboratory confirmed Covid 19 associated deaths as anyone who has symptoms of Covid 19, tests positive on Covid 19 test, before or around the time of death, We don’t determine causality, that is our determination for public health purposes. 18:01 The medical examiner has a totally different job, which is to try to determine causality. To determine causality, you need to talk with him. And my understanding is, having worked with all the medical examiners for the past 35 years, determining cause of death is not always easy and can sometimes take weeks to months.

Question: Is it accurate to link the death to corona virus?

18:27 Dr. Cartter: Well, from a public health perspective, every Covid positive case we hear about requires a public health action. So if someone dies and they test positive for Covid 19 for us in public health, that means we are still reaching out and identifying contacts. We do not, in any of our statistics, if you look at how we do flu surveillance, its done the exact same way. You go to our website, you look at our weekly flu report, we list the influenza related deaths. This is how we do it across the country. We have our role, and the medical examiner has his job. They are very separate and we count different things.

19:16 Question: But we do know that the baby tested positive for Covid 19? (NO ANSWER)

19:17 Question: Do you know who the cases are? Are they front lines workers? Are they nursing homes? Because we’ve heard lots of reports, a lot of nursing homes are testing positive. Any idea who those big bucket of test positive cases are?
    (end of transcribing)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th April 2020),monty (4th April 2020),Tumbleweed (4th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Another one!!!

MAGA Granny KAG Ask the Q@obforthepeople
    Replying to @johncardillo

Heartbreaking and so Despicable! My daughter passed away Friday from complications w pnuemonia. The hospital called us on Wed. saying she tested negative for Covid19 yet it's on her death cert. We are currently fighting this!

https://twitter.com/obforthepeople/s...79499874557952

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th April 2020),Neuro (5th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Thought this one was interesting, will have to look into later:

DecentAmerican@DecentAmerican1

Replying to@johncardillo
    Reports say that the total death rate (from ANYTHING) in NYC has actually DECREASED from last year. Does this make sense? Like, cancer and heart disease suddenly pause? Nope. Those deaths are continuing, but just being called COVID.

https://twitter.com/DecentAmerican1/status/1246494392925319168

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th April 2020),monty (4th April 2020),Neuro (5th April 2020),Tumbleweed (4th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Those deaths are continuing, but just being called COVID.
    NYC Health is putting out Daily Data (Death) Summaries that discriminate between underlying conditions, no underlying conditions and underlying conditions pending.

As of April 4, 2020 at 8:30 AM: 32 deaths without underlying conditions (with a total of 1905 or 1.6%)

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...04042020-1.pdf

On April 1 it was 18

Bloomberg, March18: 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

If the coroner is incompetent then it is time to remove the coroner.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'm seeing plenty of these reports...sorry, it's a hoax folks!

From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/statu...44537251655680

Like I've mentioned before, we've all had bad flu's at some time in our lives, the only difference is they were not hyped.

If when you had one of these bad flu's in your past and it was hyped like this coronavirus is today, you would have feared for your life and you would have gone to a hospital.
    This is why more people are going to the hospital today, fear! Power of suggestion!
    Apparently not as many are going to the hospital as the people pushing this hoax would like.

Although it's not mentioned by the msm today, people died back when you had one of these terrible flu's, it was just an accepted fact.

It's a HOAX!

PS: One thing is for sure, we are losing our rights, people are being crushed, someone is gaining power, crimes are being covered up, and vast sums of money are moving around the globe with most of it ending up in the perpetrators of this fraud, pockets.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th April 2020),Neuro (5th April 2020),Tumbleweed (5th April 2020),woodman (5th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

EE- Yes, I've seen tons of reports like that, and there are lots more nurses saying the same thing on that thread. In addition to collecting the empty hospital videos, I've also collected lots of comments with citizen reports on the status of their local hospital (empty) and not knowing anyone with the fake virus (I'll have to post them)

More on faking corona deaths and messing with the numbers (claiming deaths due to other causes are actually "corona deaths")

Samuel - "The Hospitals Are Empty"@missingiguana

This is a clear evidence that normal pneumonia deaths are being falsely recorded as "Covid-19" deaths. No wonder the hospitals are empty. The stats are boosted. The pandemic is a hoax.
    #COVID19Pandemic
    #newyorklockdown #FilmYourHospital

https://twitter.com/missingiguana/st...37625596919808 (click on this to see the chart)

Andrew@BlueEyedRedPill
    Replying to@JackPosobiec

Pneumonia Deaths, down funny that hey

https://twitter.com/BlueEyedRedPill/status/1246585718429724672 (click to see chart)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Following up on CT Gov Ned Lamont lying that a baby died from corona....

Candace Owens@RealCandaceO Since word is getting out— I can now confirm that the infant in CT was accidentally suffocated by its caretaker, who then called the police. @GovNedLamontKNEW this, & then lied to the world by linking it to the #coronavirus because he wants more Federal money. He should RESIGN.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1246469374413864963

Okay, Candace Owens is seriously all over this issue of faking the deaths and messing with the numbers--her whole twitter feed is full of posts on this!!

Georgia Department of Public Health officials have walked back their earlier report that an 11 year old had died from #coronavirus. He would have been the youngest victim in the state. Just a “reporting error”. Like all the rest of them
    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1246220154033385473

After Los Angeles got caught LYING about the teen death from coronavirus they issued this statement. “the case is complex and there may be an alternate explanation for this fatality. Patient privacy prevents our offering further details at this time”
    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1246150457401147392

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Neuro (5th April 2020),Tumbleweed (5th April 2020)

Palladium
    Thanks

I've run across a report that Italy folded all their deaths from cancer into their CV statistics.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brosil View Post
    I've run across a report that Italy folded all their deaths from cancer into their CV statistics.
    Yes, Italy has been playing games with the numbers too.

Found this comment from Schroedingersrat on ZH (I still have to get the source link from him)

schroedingersrat- Did you know the Italians fake their stats? Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said: The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”

Italy- Corona Bolonga By Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/17/corona-bologna-the-truth-begins-to-leak-out/

So how many Italians have died from COV? Even by the standards of the useless and misleading diagnostic tests? Ready?

As far as the Italian Higher Institute of Health knows, at this point: Maybe two. Maybe. Try to wrap your mind around that.

...Seems the president of the Italian Higher Institute has some smarts. He understands that people who already have other serious health conditions, which have nothing to do with COV, can and do die from those other conditions, regardless of the fact that they’ve tested positive (on useless tests) for COV. He gets it. I predict a great future for him. If he keeps shooting his mouth off, he might find himself working as a weed puller in a forest. Or he might suddenly be diagnosed with the virus and find himself in isolation.

Grit your teeth and plow through this piece from Rome, 13 March 2020, Agenzia Nova: “Coronavirus: ISS [Italian National Institute of Health]: in Italy there are only two deaths ascertained so far due to Covid-19”