Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James O'Keefe goes to get CV test, guess what he discovers

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: James O'Keefe goes to get CV test, guess what he discovers

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Jim Willie has been talking about the White Hats and the take down of the eliite. This from you link:

“I just got off the phone with my friend, a retired Marine Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General. What my friend was told by the general is that the coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a military op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside.

The operation is live. Arrests are happening in Southern California now. It’s being overseen by NAVSPEC. They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro.

They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs, and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:
    You may have noticed that during President Trump’s daily coronavirus updates that, starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. That seal represents the U.S. Corporation, of which Donald Trump was elected the President, and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic.

There will be a financial reset — the end of the dollar/petrodollar. The assets of criminal banksters, the Rothschilds, The Committee, etc., who’ve been stealing from us for decades, are being seized.
    We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished, and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7 – 15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done. We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret: medical br……”
    I counter that entire notion with simply this: "...Rothschilds' personal bitch"

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ersonal-bitch/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020),mamboni (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020),ziero0 (2nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I ain't never met no three star general who would even bother to brief a Lt. In the military that isn't the way it works.

Usually he tells you how much he wants and you ask which hand to put it in!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020),BrewTech (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

Wow, thanks so much for posting...haven't seen that one before...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic - COVID-19 is a hoax - Trump will save us - Trump is Rothschild's bitch - COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic - COVID-19 is a hoax - Trump will save us - Trump is Rothschild's bitch - COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic - COVID-19 is a hoax - Trump will save us - Trump is Rothschild's bitch - COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic - COVID-19 is a hoax - Trump will save us - Trump is Rothschild's bitch -

My head explodes!!!!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),PatColo (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Here is an extreme conspiratorial view of what is happening:

https://safeguardyoursoul.com/intern...ug4S7j0az6ewvs
    ^ I'm going with this. Too many leaks from sources more believable than MSM or Social media repeating that's going down. Trumps saying 2 weeks painful etc. The lockdown where you can't go anywhere etc. How to trap rats? Block the exits. I know a lot of dreamscape but instead of waiting for Trumps 2nd tern to allow this to happen they tried to kill the re-election with "The Pandemic". Didn't work. Don't know where this will lead but to a good ending I am sure.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Exactly how do you keep the arrests of TENS OF THOUSANDS of criminal assholes in a very short period of time secret?? Eventually someone is going to squawk, "HEY! You arrested my favorite asshole!!"
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Okay, this is from https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ersonal-bitch/ (posted by Midnight Rambler)

Blackstone Group – BlackRock

Blackstone is one of the (many) investments funds of Jacob Rothschild. The Blackstone Group was founded in 1985 by Peter George Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman.

The CEO of Blackstone, Stephen Schwarzman, is now an economic adviser to Donald Trump and chairman of Donald’s business advisory council the “Strategic and Policy Forum”.

Stephen A. Schwarzman was initiated in Skull & Bones in 1969. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin became a Bonesman in 1985.

In 2015, Jared and brother Josh Kushner, with Ryan Williams (of Blackstone, who became Cadre’s CEO) founded the investment firm Cadre.

Kushner has also partnered with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager. BlackRock was founded in 1988 as part of the Blackstone Group. According to the state media BlackRock is independent from Blackstone since 1995. The founder and CEO of BlackRock is Larry Fink.

The family Trump invests most of their money in BlackRock investment funds.

See Stephen Schwarzman and President Trump at a meeting with business leaders at the White House on 3 February 2017.
    And earlier today I found this (I haven't gone through this, but am posting in case someone else finds this interesting):

This Huge Jewish Finance Firm Just Took Over the US Treasury and Fed (Blackrock, Transcript + Audio)

https://russia-insider.com/en/huge-j...-audio/ri28494

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),monty (2nd April 2020),PatColo (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Just when I thought my head has exploded and nothing more can happen to me, here comes 5G!!!!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8639d5d753df001e1eb96d
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),PatColo (2nd April 2020)