Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James O'Keefe goes to get CV test, guess what he discovers

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

James O'Keefe goes to get CV test, guess what he discovers

"The media is blowing this up."

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st March 2020),BrewTech (31st March 2020),PatColo (31st March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: James O'Keefe goes to get CV test, guess what he discovers

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

you beat me to it !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st March 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

Bad flu season. Blown up to "pandemic" for Geo-political gain.

9/11 was kinda sloppy, looking back. Sandy Hook was even worse. This one though? Holy shit - it's a masterpiece. I really gotta give credit where credit is due. They seem to have gotten the bugs worked out on this effort. Like I said in another post somewhere... started the fire and made sure all the exits were blocked on this one. If I was a psychopathic Machiavellian bastard, I would be proud as fuck to have executed this one.

Well, I guess it's just stick to one's benevolent principles and try to get through, and whatever happens, either deal with it or concede defeat.

Advice to everyone: stay busy doing the right things.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st March 2020),osoab (31st March 2020),Tumbleweed (31st March 2020),woodman (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...69339734667264

James O'Keefe
    @JamesOKeefeIII
    This is OUTRAGEOUS. We reported the medical testers and army personnel answers to Qs.Instead of CNN reporters going out in field to illuminate, you CALL FB to TRY to get us banned. You’re not journalists. You’re not reporting. You’re participants in the system. @oliverdarcy

Quote Tweet

Oliver Darcy
    @oliverdarcy
    · 39m
    New: Facebook spox says company is removing a @JamesOKeefeIII video posted today for violating its policies on COVID-19 misinfo. "Equating COVID-19 with the common flu could cause people not to take the advice of medical professionals and thus contribute to the virus’ spread."
    Show this thread

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...72891035086850

James O'Keefe
    @JamesOKeefeIII
    Are you literally calling every tech platform right now and asking why our video reporting on #COVID19 is allowed?Is that what CNN has sunk too? @oliverdarcy
    We are reporting what we are told on the front lines.Grab a reporter notebook and do the same. Put up or shut up.

Oliver Darcy
    @oliverdarcy
    · 34m
    Spokespeople for Twitter and YouTube say the video doesn't break their platform's policies on Covid-19 misinfo.
    Show this thread
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Bad flu season. Blown up to "pandemic" for Geo-political gain.

9/11 was kinda sloppy, looking back. Sandy Hook was even worse. This one though? Holy shit - it's a masterpiece. I really gotta give credit where credit is due. They seem to have gotten the bugs worked out on this effort. Like I said in another post somewhere... started the fire and made sure all the exits were blocked on this one. If I was a psychopathic Machiavellian bastard, I would be proud as fuck to have executed this one.

Well, I guess it's just stick to one's benevolent principles and try to get through, and whatever happens, either deal with it or concede defeat.

Advice to everyone: stay busy doing the right things.
    Masterful post. So true. I think they slayed us, but the real show is about to begin because it was just too over the top. The cracks in the matrix are bound to show. People will get their little pay-off check and it will be gone and they will realize just how much has been taken. When they begin to realize how they've been played, and they will this time, things will get interesting. Let us hope the mainstream media becomes not only the laughing stock of modern life but a reviled relic of an age of perversion.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st March 2020),BrewTech (31st March 2020),ImaCannin (1st April 2020),midnight rambler (31st March 2020),monty (31st March 2020),slvrbugjim (31st March 2020),Tumbleweed (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Here is an extreme conspiratorial view of what is happening:

https://safeguardyoursoul.com/intern...ug4S7j0az6ewvs
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post

yes that summarizes the pro-Qanon, "Storm Is Upon Us" view... I say, just show me them perp walks...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I'm trying to figure out if COVID-19 is a real virus or just a manufactured label being applied to what are usual seasonal flu cases. The China Wuhan episode suggests that COVID-19 is real and a mass killer. Yet conventional wisdom is that the CHICOMs are serial lairs and their data cannot be trusted. As a retired physician and medical scientist/laboratory director one thing I can tell you with absolutely certainty: if these tests are being administered to the general asymptomatic population willy nilly as this OP video suggests, then the predominant results will be false positives. That is the statistical nature of modern tests, most especially PCR or antibody-based tests. Now what if we consider the possibiliity that COVID-19 is no worse than influenza virus or does not even exist. In other words, a positive test result for a microbe does not prove causation of the attendant illness, if any (Koch's criteria are not satisfied). Yet a test called COVID-19 is being administered wherein positive results are virtually guaranteed. This entire pandemic might be a manufactured event. After all year over year death rates are either unchanged or even declining. Is it possible that the MSM have created the illusion of a COVID-19 pandemic in Italy when it reality Italy, with its outsized elderly population, was merely experiencing the usual flu season? I ofter wonder of the Wuhan affair was a manufactured viral outbreak to cover for what was in a fact a mass lockdown by the CHICOMs to roundup thousands of dissidents. After all, the communists have a long history of executing millions. Maybe Wuhan was a message to the rest of China and Hong Kong from the CHICOMs: shut up and toe the party line or you will be the next Wuhan. It seems to me that given the purported doubling time of this COVID-19 we should have seen some evidence of increased cases in hospitals in NYC. Yet the hospitals are still quiet.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

jimswift (3rd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),monty (2nd April 2020),PatColo (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020),woodman (4th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post

Jim Willie has been talking about the White Hats and the take down of the eliite. This from you link:

“I just got off the phone with my friend, a retired Marine Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General. What my friend was told by the general is that the coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a military op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside.

The operation is live. Arrests are happening in Southern California now. It’s being overseen by NAVSPEC. They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro.

They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs, and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:
    You may have noticed that during President Trump’s daily coronavirus updates that, starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. That seal represents the U.S. Corporation, of which Donald Trump was elected the President, and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic.

There will be a financial reset — the end of the dollar/petrodollar. The assets of criminal banksters, the Rothschilds, The Committee, etc., who’ve been stealing from us for decades, are being seized.
    We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished, and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7 – 15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done. We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret: medical br……”
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

It seems to me that given the purported doubling time of this COVID-19 we should have seen some evidence of increased cases in hospitals in NYC. Yet the hospitals are still quiet.
    Logical that COVID-19 is not the common flu if cases occur past the usual "flu season" this year. June 1st they should all pretty much be gone.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd April 2020)