Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Fakery in Corona Hoax!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Media Fakery in Corona Hoax!

Okay, just decided to start this thread for examples of media fakery...

CBS Airs Video From ER in Italian Hospital While Cuomo Makes Emotional Appeal for Ventilators in NYC

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...rtages-in-nyc/

In this video, Sky News shows dramatic footage recorded at an emergency ward in a busy Italian Hospital while the narrator discusses the country’s dire circumstances. This report originally aired on March 22.

The second video originally aired on a March 26 CBS News’ broadcast of “CBS This Morning.” It is the same footage of the Italian ER we saw in the Sky News video. The footage begins at 1:20 in the video and runs for about four seconds.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo makes an emotional appeal for additional ventilators. Vice President Mike Pence has promised to deliver 4,000 ventilators. Cuomo has requested 30,000, and asks rhetorically, “What am I going to do with 400 ventilators when I need 30,000? You pick the 26,000 people who are going to die because you only sent 400 ventilators.”

Italian MSM uses photo of coffins from Lampedusa and claims they are from scary corona psyop (just to be clear Lampedusa was some kind of boat accident in 2013)

Next, on this y/t https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMD1enwd4

I found this comment:

Ying nobodY - Same in Italy, as shown in this article below (and many others). The popular image of coffins in Bergamo for cvirus deaths is from a 2013 shipwreck in Lampedusa. https://www.maurizioblondet.it/berga...nti-influenza/ Article also talks about vaccines and comorbidity of cvirus deaths.

So, it looks like MSM in Italy is using photos of coffins from Lamepdusa, and claiming those coffins are b/c of deaths from scary corona virus psyop.

I don't speak Italian, so I don't understand what the article is saying, but the photos speak for themselves (also, pretty sure the author, Maurizio Blondet is a 9/11 truther--I think I read something from him in one of those Neoconned books):

https://www.maurizioblondet.it/berga...nti-influenza/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (1st April 2020),mamboni (1st April 2020),midnight rambler (1st April 2020),Neuro (2nd April 2020),PatColo (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Media Fakery in Corona Hoax!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, just decided to start this thread for examples of media fakery...

Amazing Polly identifies some and is noticeably angry in this, her most-recent video.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Check out the comments, viewers are catching on!

Bitchute: UP TO 90,000 CORONAVIRUS DEATHS BY THE END OF JULY
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

6. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post

Great comments--people are catching on.

Does anyone know bitchute policies/rules on posting comments? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it won't take my comments. I've tried a couple of times to link back to the thread on here about "heroic citizens fact checking the MSM" and my comments won't go through. Suggestions??

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Great comments--people are catching on.

Does anyone know bitchute policies/rules on posting comments? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it won't take my comments. I've tried a couple of times to link back to the thread on here about "heroic citizens fact checking the MSM" and my comments won't go through. Suggestions??
    The link back might be triggering their "spam detecting" algos.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    The link back might be triggering their "spam detecting" algos.
    Okay, thanks

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post

It is strange how some seem to totally flip to the dark side suddenly. Makes you wonder if they were always a plant, waiting for the signal to go full 'tard, or if the dark side made them an offer they could not refuse; some kind of threat that they had to take seriously. Rye Dawson comes to mind.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Does anyone know bitchute policies/rules on posting comments?
    When I post a video there it has the option of allowing viewer comments. That poster maybe selected "no comments" or BrewTech is right.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

who wins Best Crysis Actor in this 9m GloboHomoNN clip: Chris Cuomo, or the young mexican boytoy/husband to the superhero gay doc ~twice his age, who "died in his arms" of some cancer/AIDS/HepC/etc clusterfuck but it was labeled death-from-the-corona-cootie regardless?!

Story of doctor who died treating cornavirus patients has Cuomo fighting tears

862,169 views • Apr 1, 2020

Okay then, so who was Best Crysis Actor between boytoy/husband Arnold Vargas above, vs Jussie Smollett??

Didn't Smollett at least manage to coerce a visible teardrop or two during his performance, vs Arnold above who 'sobbed' throughout but only managed the 'red eyes' part of the act, & never a visible tear? He must've just been mopping them up so fast with that kleenex, we just 'never saw the true pain he was enduring'...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd April 2020),Jewboo (3rd April 2020),midnight rambler (2nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd April 2020),Neuro (3rd April 2020)