Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Judy Mikovitz - 50 million will die from Corona vaccine

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,542 Times in 2,613 Posts

Dr. Judy Mikovitz - 50 million will die from Corona vaccine

Found this on Henry Makow's twitter (almost always find good stuff there)--I'm assuming deliberate "Karen" instead of corona vaccine to get by censors

Dr Judy Mikovits ~ 50 million Americans may die this Fall from taking the Karen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=vael2V7oqyM&feature=emb_l ogo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (28th July 2020),Tumbleweed (28th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,651 Times in 3,217 Posts

Re: Dr. Judy Mikovitz - 50 million will die from Corona vaccine

I don't trust that lady. I think the cheese slid away.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I don't trust that lady. I think the cheese slid away.

well, I just appreciate anyone out there chipping away at the narrative, exposing the evil Fauci, and exposing the dangers of the vaccine/bioweapon injections. I saw somewhere that the Plandemic video (featuring Dr. Judy M) got a billion views--and that can only help us in this battle.

Here it is:
    Judy Mikovits "Plandemic" Video Hits ONE BILLION Views Worldwide…

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/...-worldwide.htm

And apparently, something about Sinclair news (owns local TV stations?) was going to show maybe Plandemic/or something w/Dr. Judy Mikovits, and then CNN started screaming and yelling and got that stopped, but probably that whole controversy stirred up attention and hopefully more people heard about it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,985 Posts

Judy Mikovitz has a lot of enemies trying their best to smear and discredit her. I believe she's on the right side of this fight and her enemies are the enemies of people like me. They also want to discredit Robert Kennedy Jr. and they sure as hell aren't having any luck with that on me. I'll post an example of that from a "Rolling Stone article" below.
    Plague of Corruption, co-authored by anti-vaccine blogger Kent Heckenlively (and featuring a forward by noted anti-vaccine huckster Robert F. Kennedy Jr.), is, at first glance, an unlikely candidate for bestsellerdom. It’s replete with scientific jargon largely impenetrable to the average reader, and with its countless references to internecine medical establishment grudges and squabbles, it reads more like an embittered relative’s 10,000-word Facebook post against his former employer than a full-length book. Yet Mikovits knows her audience, and she sets herself up as a courageous whistleblower raging against the machine rather than a disgraced scientist with a grudge against an establishment that rejected her.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (28th July 2020),Ares (30th July 2020),midnight rambler (30th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Judy Mikovitz has a lot of enemies trying their best to smear and discredit her. I believe she's on the right side of this fight and her enemies are the enemies of people like me. They also want to discredit Robert Kennedy Jr. and they sure as hell aren't having any luck with that on me. I'll post an example of that from a "Rolling Stone article" below.
    Yes, agree!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

This is only a small snapshot of a pretty grim prediction. I hope this is not too disturbing but
    Over the next 50 or 60 years 6 billion people will die
    From one cause or another.

The lucky ones will pass on because of old age but the leading cause will be
    GLYCOPHATE!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Maybe word is getting around:

CBS poll: 70 percent of Americans will either wait before getting COVID vaccine or refuse it all together

https://hermancain.com/cbs-news-poll-70-americans-will-either-wait-getting-covid-vaccine-refuse-together/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    This is only a small snapshot of a pretty grim prediction. I hope this is not too disturbing but
    Over the next 50 or 60 years 6 billion people will die
    From one cause or another.

The lucky ones will pass on because of old age but the leading cause will be
    GLYCOPHATE!!!
    Glyphosate; Roundup?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Glyphosate; Roundup?
    Shhh! Far fewer entities are damaged when GLYCOPHATE is identified as the culprit.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

found this comment over at winterwatch--I've seen others reference this site and it's prediction too:

Deagle.com is apparently expecting a large U.S. cull in the next 5 years. They forecast the population of the U.S. to be only 100 million in 2025…

http://www.deagel.com/country/United...ica_c0001.aspx