Thread: Priests reveal how coronavirus has unleashed intense demonic activity

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Priests reveal how coronavirus has unleashed intense demonic activity

Demons, they attack when we are our weakest. This article is a good example of why we should strengthen our relationship with God, during these times.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...monic-activity

My brain aneurysm caused intense headaches, which negated sound sleep. When I did fall asleep, demons entered. I remember one dream (I remember many) that seemed as true-to-life as the blooming tree outside my window right now. My son Sean and I were at a carnival when he began to choke on something lodged in his throat. When I tried to dislodge it, a revolting creature swung a metal pipe into the back of my head. Each time I rose from the pavement, he swung, full-force, and sent me to the ground. I watched Sean choke to death on the ground in front of me, and a chorus of demons began to roar riotous Hallelujahs.

When six months later I returned to the hospital to thank Fr. Spacek for his resolute care, I asked about the oppression in my room. “Demons were there. I could sense it right when I walked into your room,” he said. “I’ve looked into the face of Satan. I know how he operates.”
    Satan’s work

Satan’s work does seem to have a primitive simplicity: he divides a soul from God and works to destroy it through his duplicity. And when the soul is in its most vulnerable state, the scale and ferocity of his work seems to intensify.
    SUBSCRIBE to LifeSite's daily headlines
    U.S. Canada World Catholic

So when a few weeks ago because of health concerns bishops began to shutter American churches like a piecemeal extinguishing of Tenebrae candles, I began considering the Evil One, whose cackle these days, one might imagine, barks as grotesquely as the chorus on that Good Friday morning: “Crucify him!.”

I started to consider the black talon of Satan’s pointer finger, and where it was directing his demons now that reception of the Eucharist has mostly vanished and absolution of sin seems harder to receive than riding a bicycle to the moon.

I recalled what one of the world’s leading exorcists told me a few years ago when he began to travel to American seminaries throughout the 1980s.

“I began to see the seminary as the sick womb of Holy Mother Church,” said 93-year-old Monsignor John Esseff, renowned for his ability to read souls. “Priests became deformed in the belly of the Church - or if you were a well-intentioned and good seminarian, you were going to be aborted. The guys who were real, they would just be aborted.”

“I saw it is demonic. It was easy to piece together - when you’re anti-Eucharist, anti-Mary, and anti-prayer, you’re of the demonic.”
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Priests reveal how coronavirus has unleashed intense demonic activity

hmmm... I wonder if thats why sicknesses ALWAYS worsen in the evening-night.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    hmmm... I wonder if thats why sicknesses ALWAYS worsen in the evening-night.
    When evening comes on, sickness always gets worse, whether it is fever, chills, sore throat, whatever. I have always wondered about the reason for it.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    When evening comes on, sickness always gets worse, whether it is fever, chills, sore throat, whatever. I have always wondered about the reason for it.
    I have a theory about it... Our stoneage ancestors had to spend daytime foraging and hunting for food, night time was for rest, thus that was the time our bodies resources could be spent fighting an infection. When morning time comes, fever goes down you start sweating and wake up feeling better, and able us to find the resources needed for survival.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (6th April 2020),madfranks (7th April 2020),woodman (5th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I have a theory about it... Our stoneage ancestors had to spend daytime foraging and hunting for food, night time was for rest, thus that was the time our bodies resources could be spent fighting an infection. When morning time comes, fever goes down you start sweating and wake up feeling better, and able us to find the resources needed for survival.
    I can see how this would be a survival strategy and those who tended toward this lived to procreate.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I can see how this would be a survival strategy and those who tended toward this lived to procreate.
    Essentially fever is a good thing, each degree of fever increases the activity of the immune system in multiples, but it takes from your other resources so it makes sense to have fever at times when you don’t do other things important for survival. I bet animals that are more active in night time has more symptoms of disease during daylight hours generally...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation