Thread: Two liberals stop the coronavirus dead in it's tracks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Two liberals stop the coronavirus dead in it's tracks!

Illinois Man Kills His Girlfriend and Himself Because He Suspected That They Had Coronavirus, Neither of Them Did
    By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published April 6, 2020 at 5:53pm
    207 Comments

An Illinois man killed his girlfriend, then himself, because he suspected that she might have the coronavirus.

An autopsy report found that the couple, Patrick Jesernik, 54, and Cheryl Schriefer, 59, both tested negative for the virus.

A press release from the Will County Sheriff’s Office said that someone had called them on Thursday to check on Jesernik because they had not heard from him. When deputies arrived at the home they saw the couple laying on the ground with severe trauma to their heads.

“A loaded revolver, containing two spent shell casings and three live rounds were located near Patrick’s body. There were no signs of a struggle, and the home was neat and orderly,” the press release said.

When family members arrived at the scene they explained that Jesernik had feared that both him and Schriefer had contracted the virus. She had been tested two days prior to the murder/suicide, but they had not yet got the results back. The results would have shown them that she was negative.

“Both subjects died as a result of a single gunshot wound to the head. Cheryl Schriefer was shot in the back of the head at close range, and her death is ruled as a homicide. Patrick died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, and his death is ruled as a suicide. Both Cheryl and Patrick tested negative for the COVID-19 virus,” the press release continued.

The sheriff’s office also wrote that “during the current COVID-19 pandemic, the vast majority of service calls that Deputies have been responding to, involve domestic disputes and crisis intervention calls. As a reminder, if anyone is a victim of a domestic violence situation, the Will County Courthouse remains open for individuals in need of obtaining an order of protection.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...virus-neither/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Two liberals stop the coronavirus dead in it's tracks!

Extremely effective preventative measures!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (6th April 2020),midnight rambler (6th April 2020),Tumbleweed (7th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Unintended consequences of a public policy gone mad. Our politicians are incompetent and wreckless and they will cause the death and suffering of millions. I find myself yearning for a revolution. The absolutely lowest of the low of humanity rule over us. We are all eloi!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (7th April 2020),JDRock (6th April 2020),midnight rambler (6th April 2020),Tumbleweed (7th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Unintended consequences of a public policy gone mad. Our politicians are incompetent and wreckless and they will cause the death and suffering of millions. I find myself yearning for a revolution. The absolutely lowest of the low of humanity rule over us. We are all eloi!
    You're not the only one. I've been seeing talk on gab about just waiting for the shot to range out.

In the meantime we can all sit back and roast marshmallows over the burning 5G towers while Telco providers cry asking public for help. Keep in mind that this is the very same public burning their towers because Telco providers teamed up with government to end any sort of safety discussions regarding 5G.

I guess they don't understand the definition of irony....LOL
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    We are all Eloi!
    Mamboni awakening his neighbors in Clown World

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (9th April 2020),osoab (7th April 2020)