Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

All disease is a mental construct. They share this attribute with evil spirits. All visitors make us happy. Some when they arrive. Others when they leave. If sage facilitates the latter ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th April 2020),Tumbleweed (8th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,544 Posts

I have "dream catchers" made by Sioux Indians that are supposed to intercept and catch the incoming evil spirits.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (8th April 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I have "dream catchers" made by Sioux Indians that are supposed to intercept and catch the incoming evil spirits.
    Yet they didn't work on Obama. They might have worked on Hillary though.

Likely since these are a Sioux creation they are supposed to work on YOU!!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The system has no problem being proponents of a wide range of food and drugs that damage the body and cause inflammation. I expect the negativity towards tobacco products is that like pharmaceutical drugs, junk food and processed food, they generally should be avoided, but unlike the others tobacco is not inflammatory and also makes people think 'too much'.

Royal Society of Chemistry: Nicotine rehab
    Over the years, clinicians have become aware that smoking seems to alleviate the symptoms of schizophrenia and other forms of mental or physical illness. People with a history of cigarette smoking also have lower rates of neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.

And it is now two decades since doctors first noticed that patients with the inflammatory bowel disorder ulcerative colitis who smoked intermittently seemed to benefit from their habit. The symptoms of abdominal pain and diarrhoea improved during the periods when they smoked and the disease returned when they stopped smoking.

Nicotine is the ingredient most likely to be having an effect. Doctors tested it using nicotine patches, and found that for patients who were wearing them, symptoms improved dramatically. Nicotine seemed to be damping down the inflammatory response
    NCBI: Targeting the “Cytokine Storm” for Therapeutic Benefit; Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Mar; 20(3): 319–327.
    Nicotine is a nonselective agonist of the α7Ach receptor and is able to suppress the production of proinflammatory cytokines by mimicking the binding of acetylcholine. It has been demonstrated that nicotine can selectively reduce the inflammatory response in a number of infection scenarios, including Legionella pneumophila and Chlamydia pneumoniae infection

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Neuro (8th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,555 Times in 4,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I quit smoking three years ago. The reason you smokers get less COVID-19 is because you clear your lungs every morning via the SMOKER'S MORNING COUGH. I seldom cough now.

Good news is that having smoked previously also seems to protect against COVID 19 lung involvement, according to statistics...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,476 Posts

I quit cigs for vaping a couple of years ago. Doesn’t stink, less expensive, can do it indoors. Technology is kinda of fun as well... more like a hobby than a habit.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,465 Times in 2,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I have the same and hang one over my bed at night. I'm told, that we need to hang it in sunlight during the day to release the bad dreams and spirits, for it to work again the next night. Mine is from the Sioux as well.
    life is good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (9th April 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,476 Posts

I have a gargoyle. On my back. Hopefully it's still effective. I've never signed a paycheck for it, but I've never heard any complaints.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.