Thread: Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Threaded View

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Re: Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Neuro, any links to smokers and covid studies? I keep meaning to quit, at least I've scaled smoking back a bit. I'm sitting on months of organic tobacco leaf that I shred and roll my own. Reading this makes me rethink quitting until this whole pandemic is over.
    I recently read an article that stated a statistically significant protective effect for smokers in China, (in addition to the above). A couple months ago I read an article stating exactly the opposite. I guess I would tend toward the more recent of the two. I'm gonna go out and grab a pack of Winston. Haven't had one in 37 years. Yum! Or maybe a pack of non-filter Pall Mall. Ah, fuck it, I'm gonna grab a giant stogey, maybe a Cuban. Yeah, I'll have a stroke but by God that virus won't get me.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (8th April 2020)