Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft? by ReallyGraceful March 31, 2020 IMPORTANT

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft? by ReallyGraceful March 31, 2020 IMPORTANT

Computer nerd turned vaccine expert and now billionaire retired CEO of Microsoft corporation.

15:07 video runtime

Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft?

215,785 views•Premiered Mar 31, 2020

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Ares (7th April 2020),monty (7th April 2020)

Thanks

Re: Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft? by ReallyGraceful March 31, 2020 IMPORTAN

Anthony Stine, of YouTube Return to Tradition channel did a video today on Bill Gates Satanic plans to put in not only his vacinations but also his " I D 2020 " chip, starting first with putting this biometric ID into the homeless population first in my town.

I have worked in the past to protest "Real I D" and digital IDs mandated by the government. I do think card IDs with a good clear photograph, is a good and reasonable way to get more honest voter registration and vote counting and to facilitate getting other services.

I regard Bill Gates as a big promoter of the Mark of the Beast revealed to us by our Creator in the biblical book of the Apocalypse (Revelation)

We who are Christians must take a stand and not cooperate with taking Bill Gates' EVIL plans. We must not take the Mark of the Beast. I believe also that vacinations can be a way to install a chip and, if Jason Boss is correct, the new Bill Gates Beast Vaccinations can also set in motion in the body alteration in our DNA or genome.

(Return to Tradition is also on BitChute but this latest video is not uploaded there yet. Here is his Bitchute Channel Page
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/return-to-tradition/)

13:14 video runtime

Will You Take The Chip?
    •Apr 7, 2020
    Save
    Return To Tradition
    41.1K subscribers
    Sources:
    https://www.returntotradition.org

Contact Me:
    Email: return2catholictradition@gmail.com

Support My Work:

Patreon
    https://www.patreon.com/AnthonyStine
    SubscribeStar
    https://www.subscribestar.net/return-...

Physical Mail:
    Anthony Stine
    PO Box 3048
    Shawnee, OK

Follow me on the following social media:
    https://www.facebook.com/ReturnToCath...
    https://twitter.com/pontificatormax
    https://www.minds.com/PiusXIII
    https://gloria.tv/Return%20To%20Tradi...

Back Up
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9wK5...
    anchor.fm/anthony-stine

+JMJ+
    487 Comments

"Throughout the Scriptures, the word ‘beast’ refers to a system, and not to a man. The beast is a system that rules the world; it’s an antichrist system. Daniel 7 speaks of beasts and identifies them as earthly kingdoms. So the beast in Revelation is a beastly system that’s ruling the world (it’s a dictator beast). This beast is not just one human being, rather it is a system that has infiltrated every area whether it be politics, medicine, art or science; the beastly system is everywhere. This system is typically overseen by a powerful government with those in power making decisions that perpetrate the worldly system throughout mankind. When Revelation 13:1 speaks of the beast rising up out of the sea, what is meant by the sea? The Scriptures speak of the sea as “masses of humanity.” This beastly system is rising up out of humanity, out of all the people on the earth. When John, the author of Revelation, stood upon the sand of the sea, he was standing upon that which could not be numbered, among all the people of the earth."

https://bibleresources.org/mark-of-the-beast/

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    Revelation 13:1-18

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

JDRock (8th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Who was Bill Gates Before Microsoft? by ReallyGraceful March 31, 2020 IMPORTAN

RealID is where the NWO action is. They make you prove you are worthy of air travel and admittance to federal courthouses.

Thanks

Here is another recent video about Coronavirus and Bill Gates

by Melissa and Aaron Dykes of Truthstream Media. This video is not on their vimeo channel yet so must give the yt link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8

Look Who's Coming to the Rescue!

31:08 runtime excellent video

•Premiered 20 hours ago
    8.4K 171 Share
    Save

Truthstream Media
    507K subscribers
    Please help support us on Patreon, read our goals here: https://www.patreon.com/truthstreammedia Truthstream Can Be Found Here: Our Film: TheMindsofMen.net Site: http://TruthstreamMedia.com Twitter: @TruthstreamNews Backup Vimeo: Vimeo.com/truthstreammedia
    https://vimeo.com/truthstreammedia...
    This video not on vimeo yet.
    DONATE: http://bit.ly/2aTBeeF Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bbxcWX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Alex, ill take "pirates of silicon valley" for 400 points.

Thanks

here is another great short video about Bill Gates. It is only a little over 4 minutes and it is well worth your time. Transcript provided in video notes area too.

Anonymous Message To Bill Gates

•Apr 2, 2020
    Save
    Anonymous Rebels United 3
    8.83K subscribers
    Greetings citizens of the world.

We, are, Anonymous.

This is a message for Bill Gates.
    In the midst of a historical pandemic, much of the world is looking to you for solutions, and it seems that this is no mistake, because you have positioned yourself as the Nostradamus of disease. You have done an incredible job at rebuilding your image, from a ruthless and cutthroat corporate CEO to a benevolent philanthropist and savior of the world.

This is nothing new, this is a classic move from the robber baron’s playbook. At one time, the notorious industrialist John D. Rockefeller was one of the most hated people in the country, due to his poor treatment of workers, his monopolization of key industries, and his influence in politics. After a massacre of striking miners in 1914, which came to be known as the Ludlow massacre, Rockefeller’s reputation was at its worst, so he decided to hire a team of propagandists to restore his public image. Leading that team was public relations pioneer Ivy Lee. Lee was an early influence of Edward Bernays, who would later write the infamous book “Propaganda,” a textbook of mind control for tyrants and aristocrats. Bernays is the nephew of Sigmund Freud, and often called the “father of propaganda,” in which case Ivy Lee is the grandfather.

Lee suggested that the families make high profile donations to various charities and have photographs taken of them handing out money to the commoners to make the public think that they were good-hearted and generous people. Over time, the plan worked, and has been replicated by many other aristocrats who wanted to win favor in the court of public opinion. At the time of his death, Lee was being investigated by Congress for his work with the Nazis through the company IG Farben and a proxy firm called the German Dye Trust. He was also a founding member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Now that the “new and improved” Bill Gates has dominated the headlines for years, many people have forgotten about the accusations of stealing ideas from others in your industry and then relentlessly using intellectual property laws against anyone who threatened your dominance. Your reputation was at its worst when Microsoft was caught up in an anti-trust legal battle with the United States government, because you spent years developing a tech monopoly through your company.

In 2001, Microsoft was forced to settle with the government and give up its monopoly of the industry, and the next year, you began shifting your time, and more importantly, your money, into the pharmaceutical industry. This time around, you have come to dominate an industry as an outsider, through stock investments and charitable organizations that are not bound to the same regulations as a publicly-traded company.

There is no doubt that advancing medicine is a noble cause, and it is true that investments in public health are important, but not everyone involved in the pharmaceutical industry actually has the best interests of the public in mind. As with any industry, it all comes down to the all mighty dollar. There are some people in the industry who have good intentions but judging by your track record at Microsoft, you are not someone who can be trusted. And let’s not forget that just months ago, you were in the news because your relationship with the disgraced human trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was being exposed.

Now, as frightened people around the world are demanding solutions and looking to people like you for answers, you have advocated for some extremely draconian measures, including a surveillance system to track down anyone who might be infected. Of course, all of this sounds like a necessary step in a global pandemic, and this virus is a very real threat, but in China and other places where these measures have been implemented, human rights violations followed quickly after.

It is also very strange that for many years, your companies and foundations have been heavily involved in a project called “ID2020,” something that seems very similar to the systems you have proposed in recent interviews. You may own the corporate media, but we still have the internet, and you will be exposed!

We are Anonymous!

We are Legion!

We do not forgive!

We do not forget!

Expect us.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/v...

Anymous Message To Bill Gates, The “Nostradamus Of Disease”

Thanks

Here is a good summary of Bill Gates life apparently written by my old friend, Bill Sardi, long time health researcher and journalist and part owner in a company that sells high quality supplements.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...am-post-today/

...https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/...s-plannedemic/...

Go to link above to get the excellent working hyperlinks.

Which version will the history books say of our current times?
    A. Mutated coronavirus that no one on the planet had immunity towards suddenly erupted on an unprepared world; or
    B. The coronavirus epidemic was pre-planned as cover for an imminent worldwide financial collapse.
    While a few investigators and online commentators claim the US economy may crash and all wealth may be vanquished and destroyed by a prolonged coronavirus lockdown and quarantine, few Americans catch on that the current COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic and quarantine is a cover for an already collapsed economy with the viral epidemic serving as fearful distraction as a sudden and unprecedented economic collapse unfolds.
    A report at MSN.com says: “If the virus hadn’t caused the crash, something else would have.” 3m Avagard Surgical Sc... Buy New $68.46 ($68.46 / Count) (as of 02:28 EDT - Details)
    A central bank spokesperson says: “This is a planned, organized partial shutdown of the U.S. economy in the second quarter. The overall goal is to keep everyone, households and businesses, whole… It is a huge shock and we are trying to cope with it and keep it under control.”
    The FED spokesperson said he “expects an unprecedented 50% plunge in gross domestic product.” That would be -50% of $21.427 trillion GDP or a real GDP of $10.713 trillion. It becomes apparent the real GDP that has been kept hidden by the federal government.
    Economist John Williams (ShadowStats.com) has revealed for the past 64 quarters or 16 years the US GDP has been in negative growth. Translation: the standard of living in the US is ready to decline by 50% as its citizens learn the country has reached the limit of its ability to live off our future income (credit). Living on credit cards has been fun, but that era is over.
    As evidence, around 52% of Americans report they have reached their credit card limit.
    ShadowStats.com describes it this way:
    “Financial-system insolvency laid bare by the pandemic.”
    John Williams goes on to say:
    The unfolding crisis has its roots in recent decades, now laid open by the Pandemic Crisis, which has stripped away the veneer from an the effectively bankrupt U.S. Government and Federal Reserve, with the U.S. dollar no longer backed by Gold, but rather by Global Confidence in U.S. Economy (now in a tumble), U.S. Fiscal Stability (at extreme levels of unstable deterioration), and by the soundness of the U.S. banking-system owned U.S. Central Bank (Federal Reserve), which just has opted to provide effectively unlimited cash/liquidity to the system.
    The economic collapse largely is due to the artificial constrictions imposed on economic activity by the government’s response to the Pandemic. The system cannot recover/restore normal human and business transactions.
    There can be no real recovery until people can resume their regular life styles. (ShadowStats.com Special Commentary Issue #1429 & 1430)
    What kind of world will we return to when the lockdown and quarantine is over? 50 Disposable Face Mas... Buy New $18.87 ($171.55 / Fl Oz) (as of 04:55 EDT - Details)
    A report at GreenMedInfo says there are two plans that outline requirements to end the lockdown. One is to mandate all citizens be vaccinated. The other is to track the movement of people by their cell phone location. These are politicians, not health authorities, making these suggestions.
    The world we return to after this lockdown may detestable and abhorrent:
    1. The Centers for Disease Control has taken over America, tapping into cell phones to track movements of citizens and is holding the President of the United States accountable for any deaths arising from early withdrawal of the lockdown and quarantine.
    2. High-tech helmets could be worn by law enforcement or even newly-created health enforcement officers, helmets that detect a temperature rise (fever) in unsuspecting individuals, like those already in operation in China. There is even technology that can identify people via face recognition who are wearing masks.
    3. Philanthropist/vaccine advocate Bill Gates talks about digital certificates (tattoos, like what were placed on holocaust inmates in German concentration camps?), what he says in his own words: “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.” “Comrade, your digital certificate please!”

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

W ithout reading it I’ll take “what’s behind door B. The coronavirus epidemic was pre-planned as cover for an imminent worldwide financial collapse.”

I felt from the beginning it was a cover up for the economic collapse.

on March 17 I replied to an email from my step-son in Chile:
    Hi,

Well, I think this Coronavirus is a cover for the financial crisis we are seeing, or maybe something else the elite power brokers have planned for us.

It is difficult to sort out the truth from the propaganda, but I am beginning to think this virus is not much different than the other influenza viruses.

Personally I don't know anyone who has it.

I am fine and only take some vitamin c plus eat a healthy diet avoiding processed foods and don't eat many sweets.

What are you seeing in Chile regarding the Coronavirus?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (10th April 2020)

Thanks

Thank you for sharing, Monty. Please let us know if you get a report regarding Chile situation.

"1. The Centers for Disease Control has taken over America, tapping into cell phones to track movements of citizens and is holding the President of the United States accountable for any deaths arising from early withdrawal of the lockdown and quarantine."

I have heard twice lately that the CDC is not a U S governmental agency, but so far I cannot find the fact about that. I do know that Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

This current event is as they say - BIBLICAL.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Thank you for sharing, Monty. Please let us know if you get a report regarding Chile situation.

"1. The Centers for Disease Control has taken over America, tapping into cell phones to track movements of citizens and is holding the President of the United States accountable for any deaths arising from early withdrawal of the lockdown and quarantine."

I have heard twice lately that the CDC is not a U S governmental agency, but so far I cannot find the fact about that. I do know that Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

This current event is as they say - BIBLICAL.
    They reply to the my email to Chile also dated March 17,

I haven’t heard anything since that date on the situation down there.

Hi,

well, I do not really dabble at conspiracy theories. However, I cannot ignore the underground powers possessed and mastered by all of these secret societies and their hidden cooperation with major economic groups. It is difficult to say. I do know that most of the current governments are quite clumsy and that China's totalitarian state might have screwed up one thing or to regarding this virus.

Chile is suffering from the paranoia triggered by the media. People are rushing to grocery stores, drugstores and whatsoever to purchase hand sanitizer and face masks. Hell, they're even running out the supermarkets. These articles are now seen as if they have some magic effects. Some of the news calls for calm and easiness. But all the rest is constantly spewing out useless information. Thinking this again, it does seem strange, very strange.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (10th April 2020)