Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 #1 killer, per day, in the US now

Thanks
    Thanked 5,807 Times in 2,474 Posts

Re: Covid-19 #1 killer, per day, in the US now

This is a dynamite find by our very own Amanda:

I want to point out something. I've done my share of death certificates as a pathologist in my early career. The physician has total leeway in determining cause of death. Understand that the vast majority of deaths are clinical (no autopsy is performed). With an autopsy, usually there is a hard finding that dictates the cause of death with some accuracy. But in clinical medicine it can be rather nebulous because most people die with multiple organ systems failing. One could even argue that ultimately the cause of all deaths is cardiac arrest; but this is an oversimplification. The point is that the majority of folk dying have some degree of lung disease. So there is tremendous potential for doctors to goose the numbers when designating cause of death based only on clinical findings, not to mention the incentive to tally up COVID-19 cases; aftyer all, it is the flavor of the week.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th April 2020),madfranks (9th April 2020),midnight rambler (9th April 2020),Neuro (10th April 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

Smile Re: Covid-19 #1 killer, per day, in the US now

coroner (n.)
    title of a county or municipal officer with certain duties, mid-14c. (mid-13c. as a surname), corouner, from Anglo-French curuner, from Anglo-Latin custos placitorum coronae (late 12c.), originally the title of the officer with the duty of protecting the private property of the royal family, from Latin corona, literally "crown" (see crown (n.)).

Note 'corona' & 'coroner' share elements in common.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th April 2020),BrewTech (9th April 2020),midnight rambler (9th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,486 Times in 4,268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Have a link to that so we can verify the actual source?

Dr. Scott Jensen on Laura Ingraham @ 3:20, but watch the whole 5 minutes.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6148398329001#sp=show-clips
    Vote Joe Biden!

Climate change, Green new deal, Carbon tax, Abortion is a woman's health right, lgbtq's better then heterosexuals, Open borders
    Let illegals vote and get free healthcare, White people are racists!, We need universal healthcare, God doesn't exist
    Ban assault rifles and high capacity 'clips', Sanctuary cities, Political correctness, Defund the military, China is our friend
    America is not great, Free college, Tax the rich, Raise taxes on working people, Reparations for Blacks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (9th April 2020),Jewboo (10th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,193 Times in 6,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Its a killer all right! Its killed the bill of rights, the economy and our freedom! As far as being intrinsically lethal I have my doubts.
    ONLY if you accept that as a foregone conclusion.
    Bolsheviks
    Love
    Mayhem

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,084 Times in 4,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Dr. Scott Jensen on Laura Ingraham @ 3:20, but watch the whole 5 minutes.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6148398329001#sp=show-clips
    That's what I needed. Hate it when people tell me I'm full of shit.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 4,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This is a dynamite find by our very own Amanda:

I want to point out something. I've done my share of death certificates as a pathologist in my early career. The physician has total leeway in determining cause of death. Understand that the vast majority of deaths are clinical (no autopsy is performed). With an autopsy, usually there is a hard finding that dictates the cause of death with some accuracy. But in clinical medicine it can be rather nebulous because most people die with multiple organ systems failing. One could even argue that ultimately the cause of all deaths is cardiac arrest; but this is an oversimplification. The point is that the majority of folk dying have some degree of lung disease. So there is tremendous potential for doctors to goose the numbers when designating cause of death based only on clinical findings, not to mention the incentive to tally up COVID-19 cases; aftyer all, it is the flavor of the week.
    In your experience do you think it could be pressure from above that makes pathologists ramp up the COVID-19 cause of death. Like the hospital gets more federal funding when more COVID-19 deaths are recorded at their hospital? Do you have any contacts with fellow active hospital pathologists to confirm this suspicion? Or is it only that its a fashionable diagnosis?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,409 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    In your experience do you think it could be pressure from above that makes pathologists ramp up the COVID-19 cause of death. Like the hospital gets more federal funding when more COVID-19 deaths are recorded at their hospital? Do you have any contacts with fellow active hospital pathologists to confirm this suspicion? Or is it only that its a fashionable diagnosis?
    More than likely funding would not even matter. Most top hospital administrators are Jews.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th April 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

The Eyes of Darkness ... Koontz... 1981

https://i.postimg.cc/j5HsdLMp/COVER.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Hnjd0BYg/PG-312.png

https://i.postimg.cc/LsrbQD3S/PG-333.png

Written in 1981:
    In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe , attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later and then disappear completely.
    They call the stuff "Wuhan 400" because it was developed at their RNA labs outside the city of Wuhan and it was the 400th viable strain of man-made microorganisms created at that research center.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th April 2020),BrewTech (10th April 2020),monty (10th April 2020),woodman (10th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 4,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    More than likely funding would not even matter. Most top hospital administrators are Jews.
    They like to get payed...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,671 Times in 1,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Holy shit! Page 333!
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (10th April 2020),monty (10th April 2020),ziero0 (10th April 2020)