Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 #1 killer, per day, in the US now

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Covid-19 #1 killer, per day, in the US now

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Holy shit! Page 333!
    Will not last more than a minute outside the human body. So how would it spread? It would have to be dumped upon us somehow with only a minute for us to catch it.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

A acquaintance asked if it could be spread from having sex... I imagine oral sex but regular sex?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    A acquaintance asked if it could be spread from having sex... I imagine oral sex but regular sex?
    Scientific fact!, it cannot be spread to your girl/wife by her giving you oral sex! Let your ladies know this. Tell them I researched this extensively!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    In your experience do you think it could be pressure from above that makes pathologists ramp up the COVID-19 cause of death. Like the hospital gets more federal funding when more COVID-19 deaths are recorded at their hospital? Do you have any contacts with fellow active hospital pathologists to confirm this suspicion? Or is it only that its a fashionable diagnosis?
    Pathologists have no role in the tally of new COVID cases because autopsies are virtually nonexistent. The clinicians are being pressured to attribute as many deaths as possible to COVID-19 on the clinical death certificates in order to qualify for federal aid. The hospitals' prior source of income and profits, elective procedures, is shut down so I expect that hospitals are running enormous budget deficits and burning through cash. This will bring more pressure from administrators onto doctors to see COVID-19 infections everywhere. Hospitals will begin laying off staff and cutting doctor salaries. Many hospitals will go bankrupt and close, notwihstanding a massive government bailout. Oua la! National health care has arrived as the government buys out and takes over the private health system. I imagine the health insurers are already insolvent and will declare bankruptcy.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th April 2020),midnight rambler (10th April 2020),Neuro (11th April 2020),Tumbleweed (11th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Pathologists have no role in the tally of new COVID cases because autopsies are virtually nonexistent. The clinicians are being pressured to attribute as many deaths as possible to COVID-19 on the clinical death certificates in order to qualify for federal aid. The hospitals' prior source of income and profits, elective procedures, is shut down so I expect that hospitals are running enormous budget deficits and burning through cash. This will bring more pressure from administrators onto doctors to see COVID-19 infections everywhere. Hospitals will begin laying off staff and cutting doctor salaries. Many hospitals will go bankrupt and close, notwihstanding a massive government bailout. Oua la! National health care has arrived as the government buys out and takes over the private health system. I imagine the health insurers are already insolvent and will declare bankruptcy.
    Layoffs and hour cuts are significant right now from associates I know.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

mamboni (11th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Wikipedia "Coronavirus disease 2020 "prediction"
    The novel mentions a bioweapon that in earlier editions is called "Gorki-400" and in later editions was called "Wuhan-400". Gorki is a Russian city and named as the origin of that bioweapon in the 1981 edition. Due to the end of the Cold War, the origin of the bioweapon was changed to the Chinese city of Wuhan and it was renamed "Wuhan-400" for the 2008 edition onward,[4][5] prompting speculation from some in early 2020 that Koontz had somehow predicted the Coronavirus disease 2019

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th April 2020),BrewTech (11th April 2020),midnight rambler (11th April 2020),monty (11th April 2020),Neuro (11th April 2020),Tumbleweed (11th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

" The clinicians are being pressured to attribute as many deaths as possible to COVID-19 on the clinical death certificates in order to qualify for federal aid."

Mamboni, just in case you did not notice my recent posting in the Coronavirus thread, I would point out that I obtained the link to a pdf file that has this name at the bottom of this document...

Steven Schwartz, PhDDirector – Division of Vital StatisticsNational Center for Health Statistics3311 Toledo Rd | Hyattsville, MD 20782

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...19-deaths.pdf…

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...navirus/page11

I notice that someone has altered my posting and I just noticed this while preparing this comment for you, Mamboni.

THAT SHOWS THAT SOME ONE CAN GO IN AND HACK OR ALTER MY POSTING. !!!!!!!!! Someone from the moderators of this forum?
    I hope this posting does not get hacked.

I have saved copies of everything I have posted in any thread on this matter.

VERY BAD

Anyway, I will put my posting again here.

Here is the most important part...

"COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)"

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...19-deaths.pdf…

COVID-19 Alert No. 2March 24, 2020 New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths.

This email is to alert you that a newly-introduced ICD code has been implemented to accurately capture mortality data for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on death certificates.
    Please read carefully and forward this email to the state statistical staff in your office who are involved in the preparation of mortality data, as well as others who may receive questions when the data are released.

What is the new code?

The new ICD code for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is U07.1,
    and below is how it will appear in formal tabular list format. U07.1 COVID-19Excludes: Coronavirus infection, unspecified site (B34.2) Severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS], unspecified (U04.9)

The WHO has provided a second code, U07.2, for clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where a laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available. Because laboratory test results are not typically reported on death certificates in the U.S., NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics.

When will it be implemented?

Immediately. Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

What happens if certifiers report terms other than the suggested terms?
    If a death certificate reports coronavirus without identifying a specific strain or explicitly specifying that it is not COVID-19, NCHS will ask the states to follow up to verify whether or not the coronavirus was COVID-19. As long as the phrase used indicates the 2019 coronavirus strain, NCHS expects to assign the new code. However, it is preferable and more straightforward for certifiers to use the standard terminology (COVID-19).

What happens if the terms reported on the death certificate indicate uncertainty?

If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases. If “pending COVID-19 testing” is reported on the death certificate, this would be considered a pending record. In this scenario, NCHS would expect to receive an updated record, since the code will likely result in R99. In this case, NCHS will ask the states to follow up to verify if test results confirmed that the decedent had COVID-19.

Do I need to make any changes at the jurisdictional level to accommodate the new ICD code?

Not necessarily, but you will want to confirm that your systems and programs do not behave as if U07.1 is an unknown code.

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?

COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

Steven Schwartz, PhDDirector – Division of Vital StatisticsNational Center for Health Statistics3311 Toledo Rd | Hyattsville, MD 20782

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Yes, I've been seeing comments about hospitals laying off staff, and you are probably completely correct about where they are taking this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Wikipedia "Coronavirus disease 2020 "prediction"
    The novel mentions a bioweapon that in earlier editions is called "Gorki-400" and in later editions was called "Wuhan-400". Gorki is a Russian city and named as the origin of that bioweapon in the 1981 edition. Due to the end of the Cold War, the origin of the bioweapon was changed to the Chinese city of Wuhan and it was renamed "Wuhan-400" for the 2008 edition onward,[4][5] prompting speculation from some in early 2020 that Koontz had somehow predicted the Coronavirus disease 2019
    Now isn’t that even odder? It was changed in 2008, due to end of cold war, 17-18 years prior. I mean it wasnt like the western world has stopped believing that Russia had stopped using biochemical warfare at that point. I recall some Polonium poisoning scandals from those times, however I am not so sure that Russia was behind those... At around that time Arafat was probably killed by Polonium from Mossad.

Was it Koontz himself that changed it?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

monty (11th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

well this whole virus psyop drama was planned decades in advance--that's how they operate.

Also, fwiw, I posted elsewhere that there was a rapper in 2013 who had a song called "Pandemic" and the lyrics specifically mentioned 2020 corona virus:

Rapper in 2013 released a song called Pandemic, which predicts the coronavirus pandemic with eerie precision. Lyrics at 1:08: "2020 combined with coronavirus, bodies stackin'". Video depicts a post-apocalyptic Earth ravaged by a virus

https://dailyblocks.com/r/videos/com...lled_pandemic/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th April 2020),monty (11th April 2020)