Thread: The Corona Virus - Covid-19 mother of all false flags

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

The Corona Virus - Covid-19 mother of all false flags

There are many characteristic of this Corona Virus - Covid 19 "pandemic" narrative that are exactly the same characteristics of 9-11 and other false events.

Thought I would mention a few of the similarities I perceive so far.

When I first heard about this "event" that has come upon us, I thought this is very real like
    people are really sick and really dying, just like those World Trade Center skyscrapers really are not there anymore so something real happened to them.

At first we are horrified at what is initially presented to us in the "event" and in that emotional state of mind we are more willing to accept ideas like "a terrorist attack" or mysterious uncontrollable disease outbreak. Not only will we, in that emotional state of mind, accept the main meme mind-control words and phrases, but we are so paralyzed with fear of what could happen to us next that we go in "obedience mode." We obey our government when we need to do what they tell us to do including controlling our speech because it may protect our country from another attack or we obey because it is only right and good to do what the experts are telling us to save lives and "stop the spread."

But after the initial shocking event is revealed to us, many have enough emotional stability and critical thinking skills to start questioning the official narrative of the event.

Over the last 27 years of so when I started asking questions about big events, I notice that with each new false event thrown at us, there is a large mass of thinking people who "wake up" to the falseness of the official narrative and these people start coming out with their truth seeking and evidence seeking activities almost immediately after "the day" we became aware of the event.

Our truth seeking and evidence seeking regarding this worldwide Covid 19 pandemic has been going on for almost a month now, and what have we found so far?

One thing that is clear to me is that this pandemic world virus involved a long pre-planning process. Very sophisticated elements of this event show very high-level propaganda and manipulation techniques used by entities such as the CIA and other covert operatives in our government.

The "date of" and manner of first informing us of this pandemic was specifically chosen for specific reasons.

I personally feel that THEY, that is, the brotherhood of darkness or those who would rule the world, desire, first and foremost, a worldwide economic collapse, and especially an economic collapse in the USA. THEY need this to happen before, and right before, THEIR agenda plans to take a major step toward a "New World Order", or as I prefer to call it,

a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

But THEY need a cover to start taking these giant steps to effect such a giant change, especially a change of this magnitude on a people like those of the USA who are under the idea that their's is a civilized advanced and free nation and society. With 9-11, THEY desired to start unjust wars in the Middle East against Afghanistan and Iraq, and the COVER was the "terrorist attack of 9-11" and the creation of an eternal abstract justifying ideology of a "global war on Terror." With Covid 19, all of a sudden we must act in ways to save the lives of fellow human beings, especially elderly and infirm human beings everywhere. Since when did "we" care about elderly human beings? We have been gradually constructing laws to allow euthanasia of the elderly and infirm.

I intend to post other characteristics I perceive on this topic here in the future.

John 8:32

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

hoarder (10th April 2020),keehah (15th April 2020),mamboni (9th April 2020),PatColo (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: The Corona Virus - Covid-19 mother of all false flags

Another feature of this Covid 19 false event that parallels the immediate aftermath of 9-11-01 is all the new controlled opposition YouTube channels that I see popping up each day.

These channels seem to speak out strongly and truthfully about the matters that USA "patriots" and "conservatives" have been angry and preoccupied with for years. They rant about the infractions against the Constitution and the rule-of-law. They seem to be asking, loud and clear, about all the things the mainstream media is peddling about this virus that do not make sense and that cannot be verified when we try to follow up of them to see if there is any truth behind their assertions. These phony new channels and videos on YouTube probably do not appeal to long-time students of the false events of the USA and the world for the last many years and we regard them as being funded by Cass Sunstienites shadow entities for the purpose of taking over "Corona Virus Truth Seeker" groups early on in the playout of this false event.

To me, a good way to identify these new controlled opposition YouTube Channels is to go to the websites associated with them and see their text articles there and see what facilities there permit comments. If they only allow comments via Google ID names or through Facebook or through Disqus and if the site owner only has website form email or gmail email address to communicate with them, those are sure signs this is a so-called "deep state" operation. They will make all the usual requests for donations and hitting the bell and clicking like and subscribing on YT, but that is probably only to make you think they are needing financial support just like all the other ordinary truth seekers who are dependent on their viewers, listeners and readers, when the reality is that they are fully and generously funded by the same entities that are making their big move now to take down the USA and world economies and to cause fear and panic and despair among the masses by their constant hype and false statistics.

There are some new Controlled Opposition YouTube channels

that now are talking about dark matters that were first discussed under the "PizzaGate" category, such as human and child trafficking, peodphilia and every form of child exploitation including Satanic child sacrifice and ritual torture and cannibalism, such as the Anthony Weiner "insurance" videos that were taken off the table for discussion but now are being referenced, albeit in a sophisticated mind-controlling way.

I will name a couple of YouTube channels that I am very suspicious of.

The Atlantis Report
    Fox News and Fox Business channels
    The Weekend Warrior
    Grunge
    Jeff Censored
    The Prepared Mind
    The Epic Economist
    The JAMA Network

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

hoarder (10th April 2020),keehah (15th April 2020),monty (10th April 2020),woodman (15th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Davey Crocko 2 has been putting out some great content lately. He does a good job calling out controlled opposition and other Youtuber incompetence or fake news.

And a lot more of this the last few weeks since his public servants forced him out of his day job.

Here is an example from yesterday: Youtube: Joe Rogan protects Bill Gates over Vaccine Obsession
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

This is an excellent presentation by Alex Jones and he lays it out nicely.

Executive Summary: Chinese Communist Government now publicly admits that it was given the COVID-19 virus by the Obama administration. COVID-19 was under development at the NIH and several collaborating American universities. A moratorium was placed on further development to weaponize the virus. Fauci at NIH then outsourced further development of COVID-19 to a virology laboratory in Wuhan, China paid for by a multimillion dollar grant from our NIH. Chinese scientists made further genetic modifications to COVID-19 to increase it's contagiousness and pathogenicity as confirmed by independent Indian scientists who mapped the viral genome and showed it to be a man made chimera (recombinant). Gates et al. own the patent on the virus. Fauci, Gates and others in our own government have their fingerprints all over this bioweapon which they provided to the CCP which has released COVID-19 in a bioweapon attack on the United States. IMHO, Gates, Fauci and their accomplices are guilty of high treason and crimes against humanity and the Chinese government has committed an act of war against the United States.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e94fa49435b95008609b8ea
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

I think war with China is inevitable and that scares me to death.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This is an excellent presentation by Alex Jones and he lays it out nicely.

Executive Summary: Chinese Communist Government now publicly admits that it was given the COVID-19 virus by the Obama administration. COVID-19 was under development at the NIH and several collaborating American universities. A moratorium was placed on further development to weaponize the virus. Fauci at NIH then outsourced further development of COVID-19 to a virology laboratory in Wuhan, China paid for by a multimillion dollar grant from our NIH. Chinese scientists made further genetic modifications to COVID-19 to increase it's contagiousness and pathogenicity as confirmed by independent Indian scientists who mapped the viral genome and showed it to be a man made chimera (recombinant). Gates et al. own the patent on the virus. Fauci, Gates and others in our own government have their fingerprints all over this bioweapon which they provided to the CCP which has released COVID-19 in a bioweapon attack on the United States. IMHO, Gates, Fauci and their accomplices are guilty of high treason and crimes against humanity and the Chinese government has committed an act of war against the United States.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e94fa49435b95008609b8ea
    This doctor corroborates that Fauci and Gates are behind this entire pandemic fiasco.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Perhaps thanks should given that IT IS JUST A DRILL!!!

Had this been an actual EMERGENCY you would have been instructed to tune your radio to 666 khz on the AM dial for instructions.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Another feature of this Covid 19 false event that parallels the immediate aftermath of 9-11-01 is all the new controlled opposition YouTube channels that I see popping up each day.

I will name a couple of YouTube channels that I am very suspicious of.

The Atlantis Report
    Fox News and Fox Business channels
    The Weekend Warrior
    Grunge
    Jeff Censored
    The Prepared Mind
    The Epic Economist
    The JAMA Network
    Jeff Censored has been around a while through out all of the hoaxes during the Kenyan. And he did lots of excellent work exposing the hoaxes IMO. He's had to change the name of his channel countless times because y/t kept taking him down.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (31st July 2020)