Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: " Vice President " of union that controls our meat processing factories

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

" Vice President " of union that controls our meat processing factories

" Vice President "

These are the commie UNION people who are now shutting down our meat processing factories. Where our own Tumbleweed's beef cattle go...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Down1 (14th April 2020),Tumbleweed (13th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: " Vice President " of union that controls our meat processing factories

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

" Vice President "

These are the commie UNION people who are now shutting down our meat processing factories. Where our own Tumbleweed's beef cattle go...
    Union dues at work, paying salaries for lots of redundant bureaucrat jobs and fees to wall street investment advisors. When is the honest working man or woman going to wake up to the union scam?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

madfranks (14th April 2020),midnight rambler (13th April 2020),monty (13th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Dennis Hansen is pretty outspoken on what's going on with the packing industry and ranchers who are slowly going broke. I'll post a quote from his latest market report. The packers have been making $500 to $800 on every steer they kill and the ranchers and feeders are going broke.

"As of today, Friday, April 10, Packers gross revenue of live equivalent is $145.40- but bidding a measly $105 live on a small number of cattle ($600 per head gross profit). They are blaming Coronavirus and plant closures, but what were they blaming before Coronavirus? This cattle theft through criminal business practices has been going on for a long time and is taking a terrible toll on the non-packer connected cattle feeders, as well as the producers. There have been some politicians making some noise about it, but we need more than noise- we need action now!!!

Due to plant closures and reduced kill volumes, tell your congressional delegation to close the border to all cattle and beef imports until we get current with our US slaughter ready cattle. If we don’t, the backup of fed cattle will bring the cash market down to a worse blood bath than we are already experiencing.

Call your congressional delegation from your state on a regular basis and tell them to get something done before these mafia acting packers eliminate all of our independent feeders who make our market. Also, tell them we need a US Justice Dept investigation. The USDA - P & S investigation is a joke. There already have a so-called investigation going on for several months and have found nothing. If we don’t stop this BS now, producers are going to have the four major packers left to buy your calves and yearlings, and they will all have the same bid, and you ain’t gonna like it- act now- your livelihood and the livelihood of your children and grandchildren depend on it."

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Down1 (14th April 2020),Jewboo (13th April 2020),midnight rambler (14th April 2020),monty (13th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

They are blaming Coronavirus and plant closures...

Regardless...all restaurants are now....and will be at least this year...CLOSED so it is logical that consumption and therefore the beef market will be pitiful.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (13th April 2020)

Thanks

Regardless...all restaurants are now....and will be at least this year...CLOSED so it is logical that consumption and therefore the beef market will be pitiful.

Yes and they'll still be importing more meat from other countries and driving the price lower that American ranchers are receiving. They want to destroy the independent American ranchers who have been a thorn in the side of the jew new world order sons of bitches for a long time.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Down1 (14th April 2020),hoarder (14th April 2020),horseshoe3 (15th April 2020),Jewboo (14th April 2020),midnight rambler (14th April 2020),monty (13th April 2020)

Thanks

Yes and they'll still be importing more meat from other countries and driving the price lower that American ranchers are receiving.
    Sounds like a good time to Retire.

Thanks

Sounds like a good time to Retire.

I'd like to but the jews that control the banks and the government have me enslaved and I can't until I can get them off my back.
    Birth till Death

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (14th April 2020)

Thanks

I know the Lt Governor of this state and I ran in to him today. I laid some of the stuff from this forum on him but he seems pretty clueless and always has. He seems to think everything our government tells us is true and what people see and read on the internet is just wacko bullshit.

When I told him about the Minnesota doctor that said hospitals were getting $13,000 for people with a positive test and $39,000 for starting a respirator on some one who had tested positive he just laughed at me. He said you can read a lot of stuff on the internet and there's nothing to back it up but he gets his information from the Federal Government and if that was so he'd know about it. I asked him if he thought that doctor was lying and he seemed to think he had to be.

I also told him that the COVID test was 80% false positives and he couldn't believe that either.

When he told me he got his information from the Federal Government I told him I didn't believe anything that politicians say and that goes for our federal government and the mainstream media.

I laid a lot of stuff on him but I doubt any of it will do any good. He's just going to go along with what ever the federal government and lobbyists tell him to do.
    Birth till Death

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

hoarder (14th April 2020),midnight rambler (14th April 2020),osoab (14th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I know the Lt Governor of this state and I ran in to him today. I laid some of the stuff from this forum on him but he seems pretty clueless and always has. He seems to think everything our government tells us is true and what people see and read on the internet is just wacko bullshit.

When I told him about the Minnesota doctor that said hospitals were getting $13,000 for people with a positive test and $39,000 for starting a respirator on some one who had tested positive he just laughed at me. He said you can read a lot of stuff on the internet and there's nothing to back it up but he gets his information from the Federal Government and if that was so he'd know about it. I asked him if he thought that doctor was lying and he seemed to think he had to be.

I also told him that the COVID test was 80% false positives and he couldn't believe that either.

When he told me he got his information from the Federal Government I told him I didn't believe anything that politicians say and that goes for our federal government and the mainstream media.

I laid a lot of stuff on him but I doubt any of it will do any good. He's just going to go along with what ever the federal government and lobbyists tell him to do.
    You did good. He can ignore it if only one person tells him, but when several of his constituents say the same, he has to take it seriously at some point.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (14th April 2020),midnight rambler (14th April 2020),monty (14th April 2020),Tumbleweed (14th April 2020),woodman (14th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

"It's easier to fool a man than it is to convince him he's been fooled." --Mark Twain

You're fucking with his belief system and he blows you off by laughing at you. Hubris on display.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (14th April 2020),woodman (14th April 2020)