Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Good show from Alex Jones. He says Trump is starting to pivot against Fauci et al.:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb5e206244ac5001d1deb71
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Good show from Alex Jones. He says Trump is starting to pivot against Fauci et al.:

Yeah, isn't that like closing the barn door after the cows get out??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

Ha ha... did you just type “good show from Alex Jones”?
    The same guy that claimed Muslims run Hollywood and “Israel was not involved in 9/11... I’ve done the research”... that Alex Jones?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Ha ha... did you just type “good show from Alex Jones”?
    The same guy that claimed Muslims run Hollywood and “Israel was not involved in 9/11... I’ve done the research”... that Alex Jones?
    I was wondering why anyone subject themselves to that rot.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Dr. ANDREW KAUFMAN ~ "A DOCTOR SPEAKS OUT: Secrets, Lies, Fake News & Coronavirus" [Age Of Truth TV]

be sure to watch at 1:06:28 for the scientific fraud--makes you wonder how many other times they've done this (Dr. Nancy Banks, author of AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire, has said there's so much scientific fraud out there that they need to throw it all out and start over). Here's what Dr. John Ioannidis said "that as much as 90 percent of the published medical information that doctors rely on is flawed"..."he worries that the field of medical research is so pervasively flawed, and so riddled with conflicts of interest, that it might be chronically resistant to change—or even to publicly admitting that there’s a problem." https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...cience/308269/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APaU...ature=youtu.be

NEW TOP-INTERVIEW from Age Of Truth TV with Dr. ANDREW KAUFMAN about the current world crisis and the Global Lockdown due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus - and health tips.

Fascinating, Informative, Controversial and Eye-opening!

Dr. Andrew Kaufman has gained a LOT of attention lately due to his controversial claims regarding the global Coronavirus lockdown. He is speaking out about the missing science behind the supposed threat from Covid-19, and is generally questioning the established scientific community, and long time established facts. Does viruses and germs in fact cause disease? Is vaccines really safe and effective? And is there actual scientific proof of the claims on which the established medical community is build upon?

Age Of Truth TVīs presenter and Investigative reporter, Lucas Alexander, is interviewing Dr. Kaufman in an in-depth, hard-talk conversation, where many topics, research and viewpoints, are discussed.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman Biography:

Andy Kaufman, M.D. is a natural healing consultant, inventor, publics peaker, forensic psychiatrist, and expert witness. He completed his psychiatric training at Duke University Medical Center after graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Molecular Biology.He has conducted and published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows in all psychiatric specialties. He has been qualified as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts. He has held leadership positions in academic medicine and professional organizations. He ran a start-up company to develop a medical device he invented and patented. www.andrewkaufmanmd.com

SELECTED TOPICS DISCUSSED: - Coronavirus, Covid-19 - Global Lockdown - Infectious Diseases - Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory - Contagion - What causes disease? - Vaccines - Viruses and virus isolation - Fraudulent Science - Health Tips. - U.N. Agenda 21 / U.N Agenda 2030 - New World Order vs. Q Anon - Truth Movement & Freedom of Speech ......all this and much more on the new Age Of Truth TV episode featuring our guest Dr. Andrew Kaufmann.
    That was a damn good video! He covered everything that's going on and did a good job of it. In the first part he covered C19 and how it's bullshit.

At about 1:19:00 he's questioned about what the people that want to destroy us are up too and I believe what he has to say is right on target. The only thing he did say that I sort of disagree with is that we're headed towards fascism. When fascism is carried to the extreme it's the same as communism. An elite class and a slave class.

The whole video is worth watching and listening too and it's the best one over all that I've watched and listened to so far.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th May 2020),midnight rambler (10th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    That was a damn good video! He covered everything that's going on and did a good job of it. In the first part he covered C19 and how it's bullshit.

At about 1:19:00 he's questions about what the people that want to destroy us are up too and I believe what he has to say is right on target. The only thing he did say that I sort of disagree with is that we're headed towards fascism. When fascism is carried to the extreme it's the same as communism. An elite class and a slave class.

The whole video is worth watching and listening too and it's the best one over all that I've watched and listened to so far.

Yes, I totally agree with you--this one is the best one he's done.

Also I have more notes:

1:11:40 Dr. K says source of genetic material from alleged virus is highly questionable because it doesn't come from purified particles, it comes from a mess where there are lots of different sources of genetic material

1:12:13 study in Nature mag, the way they identified it as corona virus, said it was 79.6% similar to SARS from 2003, but humans are 96% similar genetically to chimpanzees--but humans are obviously quite different from chimpanzees, so how can you say less than 80% tells you it's corona.

Never heard about this before (!!!!!):

**** 1:39:47 talks about Italian researchers, a few years ago, who were experts in fancy, advanced electron microscopy, called scanning, tunneling electron microscopy (?), who for some reason bought up every vaccine on the market and they looked at the contents under the electron microscope, found something astonishing: all of these nano particulate metals, all different metals like tungsten, lead, antimony, almost every metal on the periodic table, put in there purposefully. Host asks if could be smart dust. Dr. K says could be, its really an unexplained finding. Researchers called the vaccine manufactures, said do you realize this is in there? But they are not using machines with tungsten and antimony to make these. This was put in there purposefully, yet none of the manufacturers were admitting why it was in there. All the manufacturers, not just one anomaly. A number of months after this was published in a peer reviewed journal, the Italian police raided their laboratory, and confiscated all the data from the study and their computers. (!!!!!) mentions how this was done in the past with others who made discoveries, like Royal Raymond Rife, and Tesla.

1:45:43- Brings up Cal Washington who found a legal way around smart meters, Dr. K in contact with him, looking into possibility of using his approach to getting out of mandatory vaccines, https://www.inpowermovement.com/about

2:04:00 puts a shout out to Dr. Jennifer Daniels, talks about how back in 1898 Merck manual had turpentine for treating 60 medical conditions (you have to look into this before you do it)

At some point, he addressed the scientific fraud with HIV/AIDS--I know that in the intro to one of his videos he thanked Dr. Nancy Banks (so he's familiar with her work)
    He's very calm and actually optimistic, says people are waking up.

And he's receptive to hearing from people, if they want to add to his research https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/
    I already sent him some stuff--I'm very impressed with him for being a medical doctor, he's actually found the time to look into an impressive amount of the plot against us (including legal remedies, seems to get fractional reserve banking, etc)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th May 2020),Tumbleweed (10th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Never heard about this before (!!!!!):

**** 1:39:47 talks about Italian researchers, a few years ago, who were experts in fancy, advanced electron microscopy, called scanning, tunneling electron microscopy (?), who for some reason bought up every vaccine on the market and they looked at the contents under the electron microscope, found something astonishing: all of these nano particulate metals, all different metals like tungsten, lead, antimony, almost every metal on the periodic table, put in there purposefully. Host asks if could be smart dust. Dr. K says could be, its really an unexplained finding. Researchers called the vaccine manufactures, said do you realize this is in there? But they are not using machines with tungsten and antimony to make these. This was put in there purposefully, yet none of the manufacturers were admitting why it was in there. All the manufacturers, not just one anomaly. A number of months after this was published in a peer reviewed journal, the Italian police raided their laboratory, and confiscated all the data from the study and their computers. (!!!!!) mentions how this was done in the past with others who made discoveries, like Royal Raymond Rife, and Tesla.
    ^ This quote from your post caught my attention too. It's probably something sinister they plan to use later in some way to exterminate us.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th May 2020),midnight rambler (10th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ^ This quote from your post caught my attention too. It's probably something sinister they plan to use later in some way to exterminate us.

Yes, totally freaked me out!!! What the hell are they doing to us?? (THANK GOD I don't do vaccines--I only did a flu shot once when I got bullied at work, it made me sick and that was it--never again). I just did a quick search and this makes it look like maybe that psychopathic transhumanism sick crap they are up to:

https://www.techspot.com/article/153...ies/page2.html

Development of neural dust took rise with funding from DARPA and a 2013 UC Berkeley paper (PDF) titled "Neural Dust: An Ultrasonic, Low Power Solution" conceptualizes a mature version of the technology, which could be used to create an implantable brain-machine interface with ultrasonic sensors that can stimulate specific brain areas.
    Pretty sure RFK Jr. has been warning about this psychopathic transhumanism crap on his instagram. And I remember how AJ at infowhores warned about this in his Endgame documentary....What about informed consent?? When I was in grad school we had to get informed consent to do the most innocuous studies, but they are putting metals into people for God knows why!!

How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain

Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers

https://www.technologyreview.com/201...on-your-brain/

I think it's time for somebody to involuntarily commit all of these mad scientists--they have gone too far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th May 2020),Tumbleweed (10th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

with Richie From Boston, Sat 5/9

81 mins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBTrlFXdPs

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (11th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy5FD0XameI

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (11th May 2020),Tumbleweed (11th May 2020)