Thread: Something more sinister than money behind the “new HIV” scare?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Something more sinister than money behind the “new HIV” scare?

Is there something more sinister than money behind the “new HIV” scare? Although any “public health crisis” is big bucks for big pharma, the drive behind a “new AIDS variant” maybe more than greed.

https://off-guardian.org/2022/02/11/...new-hiv-scare/

Just yesterday we ran a story highlighting the sudden shift in news coverage, away from Covid and towards HIV/AIDS.

In brief, testing drives and government vows to “end the AIDS epidemic” accompanied news of a scary “new variant”. We won’t detail it all again, you can read it here.

Our article reasoned that this was likely just a play to keep people scared, and sell a lot of mRNA “vaccines”, and while that is definitely a factor, further research has shown other potential angles to take on this story.

Whilst there’s not enough information to form any definite conclusions there are some very interesting questions to be asked and theories to consider.

Firstly, there’s the idea that the “scary new AIDS variant” is not just a phantom used to sell vaccines, as COVID has always seemed to be, but could actually be a cover for illnesses and injuries caused by the vaccines themselves.

A study in the Lancet in October 2021 claimed the Covid “vaccines” could lead to what they called “VAIDS”, Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. If this research is correct millions upon millions of people could become ill, and soon.

We have already seen a plethora of predictions of increases in strokes and heart attacks, all attributed to very much non-vaccine causes. Everything from increased energy prices to lockdown-related depression has been blamed.

That
    certainly appears to be pre-emptive ass-covering behaviour. And this “new variant” of AIDS could be too.

If the Covid “vaccines” cause millions of people to suddenly develop dysfunctional immune systems, a “more dangerous new strain of AIDS” is a pretty good cover story, don’t you think?

Again, there’s no direct evidence of this being the case yet, but it’s certainly possible.

In October 2020 one group of researchers, quoted in Forbes, warned that any potential Covid “vaccine” could increase your risk of being infected with HIV.

One of the few abandoned Covid vaccine candidates, from the University of Queensland, actually used a protein from HIV as a “molecular clamp” to bind their artificial spike proteins together, the researchers claimed. This potential “vaccine” was apparently discarded after test subjects returned “false positives” on HIV tests.

I don’t want to get into the AIDS/HIV debate here (or in the comments) – but whatever your position on that issue, you must concede there is something potentially quite odd going on here.

Another fact to consider: The death of Dr Luc Montagnier.

Dr Montaigner was a virologist who won a Nobel prize for his work on HIV in 2008, repeatedly spoke out against the vaccines, and stated he believed the spike proteins show similarities to HIV. And yesterday he died.

Now, he was 89 years old, and statistically, when you get to 89 you’re more likely to die than make it to 90, but it is a funny piece of timing nonetheless.

It echoes the death of Dr Kary Mullis, Nobel prize-winning inventor of PCR, who died in late 2019, just months before his invention would be misused to sell a fake pandemic.

Funnily enough, I had actually written 80% of this piece before I saw the most recent episode of New World Next Week, in which James Corbett and James Evan Pilato have a good discussion on this very topic:

You've Got covAIDS! - #NewWorldNextWeek

https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/nwnw20220210-720p:a

OffGuardian’s position has always been that alarmism should be avoided until it is one hundred per cent justified, that “ah scary covid!” and “ah scary vaccines!”, though seeming in conflict, can end up servicing the same narrative.

This is true of the “vaccines can make new variants” line, for example, which though appearing to be counter to the establishment line, subtly reinforced it by maintaining there was a definite disease called “covid”, and it posed a danger to the public.

But we also believe in supplying all the information, and never dismissing any opinion or position if there’s some evidence to back it up, and there are definitely questions to be asked on this issue.

There’s almost certainly going to be big money in HIV tests and AIDS “vaccines” in the future, but it’s possible there could be something even worse than that coming down the road. We’ll just have to wait and see.

But what do you guys think?

• Is the new AIDS scare for real? Or another Covid phony war?
    • Could it be to cover up vaccine-related harms?
    • If so, is this an intentional plan or an accidental consequence?
    • Will they push for more testing? Why?
    • Is “AIDS screening” a way of monitoring a huge experiment?

Discuss in the comments below.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (11th February 2022),monty (11th February 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Something more sinister than money behind the “new HIV” scare?

I was working up this post (on another thread) at the same time you started this thread Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    HIV in the news.

yahoo.com: More straight than gay people are being diagnosed with HIV for first time in a decade
    February 7, 2022
    “That’s why we need to see more heterosexuals getting tested to avoid anyone living with undiagnosed HIV for a long time. This is important for their own health as well as for efforts to stop HIV being passed on as the vast majority of people get HIV from someone who is unaware they have it.”

As part of National HIV Testing Week free HIV test kits are being made available to the public by the NHS. Anyone who is sexually active is being encouraged to take a test.
    bbc.com: Know your status and get an HIV test, says Prince Harry
    1 day ago

24newsrecorder.com: No, the BBC did not acknowledge that “HIV is used to make the vaccine against Covid-19”
    FEBRUARY 11, 2022
    The BBC did not acknowledge that “HIV is used to make the Covid vaccine”, unlike what is claimed in a tweet published on February 8 and relayed more than 1,800 times. A screenshot of the tweet is also circulating on Facebook.

This tweet is accompanied by a short video, about thirty seconds long, in English. The excerpt begins with an interview with a man, who explains “it keeps it together and allows it to stay 100% in this structure present on the surface of the virus”. A female voiceover then explains a scientific process: “The form of the coronavirus Spike protein before the virus encounters our cells is what triggers the most protective antibody response. That’s why Keith has to make the Spike protein in the lab, locking it in the exact same shape, adding another protein that acts a bit like a clamp. And this protein is a tiny fragment of HIV.

It should be remembered that “all Covid-19 vaccines approved and available worldwide use different manufacturing methods, none of which includes sequences or materials derived from HIV”, reminds 20 minutes Keith Chappell, the Australian scientist visible in this video.

So what do we see in this extract? It comes from a BBC documentary, titled Horizon: The Vaccine, which aired in June 2021...

With his team, he sought in 2020 to develop a vaccine against Covid-19. These scientists sought to stabilize a highly purified version of the Spike protein of the coronavirus by adding two short sequences from an HIV protein, glycoprotein 41. Why this choice? “This more stable presentation is more likely to lead to a protective immune response,” explains Adam Taylor, a research fellow at Australia’s Griffith University...

After animal trials, phase one trials began on a group of volunteers in July 2020. All participants “were informed of the details of the vaccine, including that it contained peptide sequences corresponding to regions of the gp41 protein of HIV,” recalls Keith Chappell. The essay has been peer reviewed and published in the prestigious scientific journal Lancet Infectious Diseases (Infectious diseases in French).

In December, the university announced that the team of researchers would not pursue research for this vaccine candidate, due to false positives for HIV detected in participants.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th February 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Yeah, they're up to something.

And unfortunately, most people never woke up to the HIV/AIDS scam, so they will fall for the BS. Though, apparently, according to Ron Unz, RFK Jr, in his book on psychopath Fauci, spent the first 200 pages exposing the HIV/AIDS hoax---so people who read that book will be able to see through the BS.

Best info on HIV/AIDS scam is over at the Question Everything youtube channel- the top featured video is with Dr. Robert Wilner who injected himself with an HIV needle on live TV (decades ago) to prove the whole HIV causes AIDS line was a murderous scientific fraud. House of Numbers documentary is posted on this channel

Tons of info here:

HIV-AIDS RACKET (AIDS INC) http://whale.to/aids.html
    Also, there are tons of videos with Dr. Kary Mullis calling out the HIV/AIDS scam. And there's Dr. Peter Deusberg, Dr. Nancy Turner Banks (she's the one who woke me up to this on Daryl Bradford Smith's iamthewitness radio show), Dr. David Rasnick, TC Fry (the Great HIV Hoax book) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_HoE-dRv0&t=2020s (he says CDC has been in the business of creating phony epidemics for decades, also calls out the polio scam)

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-vaxxing-anthony-fauci-and-aids/
    Yet according to the information provided in Kennedy’s #1 Amazon bestseller, this well-known and solidly-established picture, which I had never seriously questioned, is almost entirely false and fraudulent, essentially amounting to a medical media hoax. Instead of being responsible for AIDS, the HIV virus is probably harmless and had nothing to do with the disease. But when individuals were found to be infected with HIV, they were subjected to the early, extremely lucrative AIDS drugs, which were actually lethal and often killed them. The earliest AIDS cases had mostly been caused by very heavy use of particular illegal drugs, and the HIV virus had been misdiagnosed as being responsible. But since Fauci and the profit-hungry drug companies soon built enormous empires upon that misdiagnosis, for more than 35 years they have fought very hard to maintain and protect it, exerting all their influence to suppress the truth in the media while destroying the careers of any honest researchers who challenged that fraud. Meanwhile, AIDS in Africa was something entirely different, probably caused mostly by malnutrition or other local conditions.

I found Kennedy’s account as shocking as anything I have ever encountered.
    Extraordinary claims obviously require extraordinary evidence. Kennedy’s chapters on AIDS include more than 900 source-references, many of them to academic journal articles or other supposedly authoritative scientific information. But although I have a strong science background, with my original academic training having been in theoretical physics, I am not a medical doctor nor a virologist, let alone someone with specialized expertise in AIDS research, and these articles would mean nothing to me even if I had attempted to read them. So I was forced to seek other indications that Kennedy’s 200 pages on AIDS represented something more than sheerest lunacy.
    His book carries glowing praise from a long list of medical doctors and scientists, but their names and backgrounds are completely unknown to me, and with nearly a million practicing physicians in America, a few could surely be found to endorse almost anything. However, the first endorsement on the back cover is from Prof. Luc Montagnier, the medical researcher who won a Nobel Prize for discovering the HIV virus in 1984, and he writes: “Tragically for humanity, there are many, many untruths emanating from Fauci and his minions. RFK Jr. exposes the decades of lies.” Moreover, we are told that as far back as the San Francisco International AIDS Conference of June 1990, Montagnier had publicly declared “the HIV virus is harmless and passive, a benign virus.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

CDC is normalizing blood clots too:
    https://twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1491814216289820691

Thanks

The first thing I learned about vaccines was that they screw up your immune system.. Is aids / HIV an auto immune problem?

Didn’t for many years all the vaccine happy assholes go to Africa and shoot up all the poor villagers?

The more vaccines you get, the more your immune system malfunctions.

If all these people are getting the jab x 3 wouldn’t that screw up their immune system ?

Then would they not come down with an auto immune illness? Like aids?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

monty (12th February 2022)