Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

Wilks agreed that people will likely become more open to clean meat once it hits the grocery store shelves.
    "Right now, I believe it is seen somewhat as a future technology, but once it's tangible I think that will change," she said, "and I am optimistic that people will engage with it."
    Original article on Live Science.
    This is the first time I've really read anything on the subject of lab grown meat. I have heard of it, but that's about it. Interesting that they call it 'clean' meat; I would think it would be anything but. Who knows what additions have been made to the chemical soup this stuff is grown in. What strange hormones are used and where are they sourced? No, I want nothing to do with it. It is monstrous.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (1st June 2020),Tumbleweed (29th May 2020)

Thanks

17:45

As riots erupt in cities across the US, the same forces behind the violence are engineering food shortages to absolutely bring this country to its knees.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2020),Spun Gold (4th June 2020),Tumbleweed (1st June 2020),woodman (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Remember that the jews have done this before. Study the russian revolution where a few thousand well financed jews were able to take over the entire country. They did not completely own russia until the holodomor. Fat jews stalin and trotsky confiscated all the crops and livestock from the ukraine.... then, sat back and stuffed their hideous faces and watched 60,000,000 white christians starved to death.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

hoarder (1st June 2020),monty (1st June 2020),Spun Gold (4th June 2020),Tumbleweed (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    What kind of freezer did you get? Where did you get your panels?
    The best kind of deep chest freezer to run off solar is Sundanzer. I've been using them 10 1/2 years. They are super efficient. If you specify the "ice cream thermostat" it will run cold enough to keep meat ver a year.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (1st June 2020),monty (1st June 2020),Spun Gold (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    What kind of freezer did you get? Where did you get your panels?
    I got my panels of ali express, they were shipped from Belgium. One was broken in transport but I got a replacement without hassle from the supplier. The delivery though made it a hassle though. Lying that they tried to deliver it and I wasnt home (I was), even though I had left instructions to deliver it if I wasnt home, further on tracking they stated they had contacted me for delivery, first by phone and then by letter. None of it true. Very difficult to find a way to get intouch with them, but finally i managed to get in touch, and I went and picked it up myself at the terminal. Took a couple of extra weeks to get it because of delivery fuck up!

As for the freezer, it’s a deep chest freezer brand name Midea.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (3rd June 2020),Spun Gold (4th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

and it continues...

DEFUND MEAT: The New Plan to End Meat by Stripping Credit/Capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=a7AAbOP44wA&feature=emb_ti tl

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd June 2020),woodman (22nd June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    and it continues...

DEFUND MEAT: The New Plan to End Meat by Stripping Credit/Capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_titl
    Very important video. Christian is a sharp guy. Everyone needs to see this.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd June 2020),monty (22nd June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

This is what Lynnette Zang warned about...humanity is totally screwed and they are too braindead and brainwashed to even know what's going on!!!

@15:50- Christian mentions IBM and Nazi "death camps"--the lie that will not die!!!

ARCHITECTING THE BEAST SYSTEM: AI Control of Food Supply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLMpJnTLH6I

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th June 2020),Tumbleweed (24th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    This is what Lynnette Zang warned about...humanity is totally screwed

You make it sound like a bad thing. A system that is not sustainable doesn't survive for that reason. In fact very few systems actually survive. The ones who rely upon a system need to readjust.

If you can't adjust you just aren't going to be around long.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    You make it sound like a bad thing. A system that is not sustainable doesn't survive for that reason. In fact very few systems actually survive. The ones who rely upon a system need to readjust.

If you can't adjust you just aren't going to be around long.
    I am reminded of the quote, by I forget who; “it is no sign of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick system”.

I would rather not “adjust”.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th June 2020)