Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I haven't kicked the bucket or anything but I'm moving around kind of slow and with a limp. I spent three months mostly just looking out the window while my leg was healing. Besides breaking both bones off in my leg, I got my ankle tore up too so I'm limping on that but it's slowly and gradually getting better. I got pretty out of shape and behind with a lot of work I need to do too.

I've had a lady friend take an interest in me after I got my leg broke and she's been keeping me pretty distracted lately and that has tended to cut down on most of my time that I used to spend reading here on the forum.
    I am glad to hear that your on the mend and have someone looking after you. We all have been worried about your progress.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th October 2021),ImaCannin (9th October 2021),midnight rambler (8th October 2021),Tumbleweed (8th October 2021),woodman (8th October 2021)

Thanks

While the food collapse ramps up, freeze dried company Auguson farms has put a halt on sales of their product for 90 days.

I am listing a few freeze dried food company’s that look like they still have some inventory for those of you who need to top off your stash! I can not vouch for any of these company’s so do your own homework. Freeze dried is expensive, but when you are looking at power outages during the winter, just adding water, cold or hot, to rehydrate your food might be an option. It is also easy to take your stash with you because it is light weight. Buying single item cans such as peas, or beef, will enable you to mix up your meals instead of relying on premade lasagna or what ever. Make sure you have spices to change up the taste. I eat freeze dried food all the time, I pour my FD meat, rice and veggie in a pint canning jar. I warm my water, put in canning jar over top of meal, put canning ring and lid on, then soak for 10 minutes in a bucket of warm water. Sometimes my only water option is the Luke warm out of the tap. So I wrap my jar in a towel to help it keep its heat while I eat it.

Legacy Food Storage

Thrive Life

Beprepared.com

My Patriot Supply

Ready Wise

Azure Standard. They sale bulk foods at a decent price.

Hope this helps someone who doesn’t know where to begin!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th October 2021),midnight rambler (9th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    While the food collapse ramps up, freeze dried company Auguson farms has put a halt on sales of their product for 90 days.

I am listing a few freeze dried food company’s that look like they still have some inventory for those of you who need to top off your stash! I can not vouch for any of these company’s so do your own homework. Freeze dried is expensive, but when you are looking at power outages during the winter, just adding water, cold or hot, to rehydrate your food might be an option. It is also easy to take your stash with you because it is light weight. Buying single item cans such as peas, or beef, will enable you to mix up your meals instead of relying on premade lasagna or what ever. Make sure you have spices to change up the taste. I eat freeze dried food all the time, I pour my FD meat, rice and veggie in a pint canning jar. I warm my water, put in canning jar over top of meal, put canning ring and lid on, then soak for 10 minutes in a bucket of warm water. Sometimes my only water option is the Luke warm out of the tap. So I wrap my jar in a towel to help it keep its heat while I eat it.

Legacy Food Storage

Thrive Life

Beprepared.com

My Patriot Supply

Ready Wise

Azure Standard. They sale bulk foods at a decent price.

Hope this helps someone who doesn’t know where to begin!

Thanks for all of this. I'm extremely behind on prepping (too much to do), so this helps)

Although Alison McDowell is an amazing researcher and seems to know more than anyone else about the Great Reset/4th Industrial Revolution, she's hard to follow because she's so long-winded and most of her videos are an hour or longer. Anyway, here's a quick clip on where she thinks they are going with the so-called food--"precision medicine"-- you can get the idea in the first couple of minutes:

Clip-No independent food, nutrition "programming" people for digital life, impact markets in hunger

I've been kind of wondering about all the online delivery food operations that have been popping up (like HelloFresh and many more)--it's giving me the feeling that maybe at some point, there will be no grocery stores, and they want to have people order food online, which eventually they will control (in terms of what you can eat - GMO grasshopper milk, or some other freak GMO concoction, and definitely NO meat)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (10th October 2021),midnight rambler (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,265 Posts

Port of Vancouver CLOSES as BC flooding damages rail & roads - YouTube

This seems rather significant. Looks like the Canadian harvest may be sitting this season out.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (22nd November 2021),JDRock (21st November 2021),midnight rambler (20th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Port of Vancouver CLOSES as BC flooding damages rail & roads - YouTube

This seems rather significant. Looks like the Canadian harvest may be sitting this season out.
    Reports of tons of grain from alberta and manitoba will never make it to mkt... how convenient..

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Reports of tons of grain from alberta and manitoba will never make it to mkt... how convenient..
    It ain't good. I will eagerly accept a rail car of grain here. Now how do I store it?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It ain't good. I will eagerly accept a rail car of grain here. Now how do I store it?
    In a silo with rat poison so it can hit the market soon as possible. Look up what they have to do with storing grain. I don't do grain.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    In a silo with rat poison so it can hit the market soon as possible. Look up what they have to do with storing grain. I don't do grain.
    I had an old German fellow owned the farm next to me. Good dude. Dead now. Told me the farmers used to store the corn in the silos with jugs at the bottom. The jugs were corked and the juices from the silage would force their way in slowly over the year or years and they would end up with a fermented liquor (wine?) they called 'corn squeezin's) inside the corked jugs. I always wanted to try that stuff out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

osoab (22nd November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

One year we put up haylage wet chopped into a silo. It seeped fermented liquor for months and we had the happiest sows that year. Only did it one year though. Pulling that top layer off at 10 below was painful.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd November 2021),monty (22nd November 2021),woodman (22nd November 2021)

Thanks

Every time we go to town we check out the shelves In Wally World. Most of the summer had about 85% full food shelves. The toys were about 40% full. the other day, the food shelves were almost fully stocked. The toys were completely stocked and they had whole rows completely closed off with boxes waiting to be unpacked.

If I did not know better, I would not think anything was about to happen!

How are the shelves in your area?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (22nd November 2021)