Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

Ice Age Farmer has a video about farms being shut down. I've been to potato farms in Idaho and Oregon when I used to drive a truck and hauled loads of them. There were mountains of potatoes and inside a huge building they had conveyor belts and Mexicans sorting potatoes.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th July 2020),Bigjon (9th July 2020),monty (7th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Psychopaths never rest...

THE ZOONOTIC THREAT: Into the Smart Cities With You! The "Biodiversity" Lie & Agenda 2030

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1k...ture=emb_title

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th July 2020),Tumbleweed (10th July 2020),woodman (9th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

OMG, this is so disgusting!!!

KFC 3D Prints "Chicken Nuggets," Bill Gates' "Breastmilk," & Transhumanist Future of Food

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th July 2020),Tumbleweed (26th July 2020),woodman (26th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Christian on the seeds from China story:

So now I have to stock up on more seeds??

MYSTERY SEEDS: Chinese Bioterrorism, or False Flag to Control Seeds?

"Mysterious Seeds" are being unexpectedly delivered by mail US/UK. Media has rushed to blame China for bioterrorism, warning DON'T PLANT! But why would China put themselves on every return label? There is more to this story, and it is part of an agenda to take total control of food -- including seeds -- and prevent you from saving/selling any "unauthorized seeds." Christian shares some high octane (but well-founded) speculation around this developing story as the #FoodWars continue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (31st July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

DERECHO: Corn Crop Catastrophe, Grain Stores Destroyed, Food Prices (Developing)

Massive "derecho" devastates US corn crop, with tens of millions of acres of corn affected. As well, many grain silos and elevators were destroyed, and with them tons of "on farm storage" -- what remains of the US Strategic Grain Reserve. Yields will be reduced for ALL of those acres, particularly where damage was severe or irrigation was destroyed.
    30DayRide 18 hours ago

I have lived in central Iowa all my life (50+ years) and have witnessed tornadoes, including an F5 and severe storms with straight line winds here, but I have never seen a storm like today's. Our power lines & poles (which were just replaced over the last couple of years) are laying across the highways and roads for miles and miles. Most of the grain bins that I've seen destroyed were empty or low. I'm sure others were not so lucky. The corn fields are all flat. Utility poles that are upright often have another stuck on top at a 90 degree angle. Things aren't twisted up like a tornado, but the damage goes across the majority of the state and 100 miles wide. It's insane. It's hard to tell right now how much corn has been lost and how much can be salvaged. Much of the area that was hit the hardest was in a drought to begin with. It seems like we just can't have a nice soaking rain these days. It's nothing or comes down so hard and fast that it just runs off or floods. There are not a lot of farms here that use irrigation, but there are some. The bean fields look ok next to the downed corn, but I haven't been out in the field for a closer look. Power outages everywhere. We just got ours back!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th August 2020),Tumbleweed (12th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

FOOD SHUTDOWN: Farmworkers flee COVID-19 tests - CA Orders Meat Plant Closure

Workers are fleeing farms to avoid mandatory COVID-19 testing. California is ordering meat plants to close. The "second wave" has arrived as an controlled demolition of our food supply, to allow the totalitarian, technocratic takeover of our food supply and society. Spread the word and start growing food.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (29th August 2020),Spun Gold (29th August 2020),Tumbleweed (29th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Scott county Iowa (near Illinois) a farmer went to make silage but before he started he checked some ears. One out of three had mold or fungus. And this was corn that wasn't flat.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Scott county Iowa (near Illinois) a farmer went to make silage but before he started he checked some ears. One out of three had mold or fungus. And this was corn that wasn't flat.
    Should have sprayed fungicide.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Should have sprayed fungicide.
    A good farmer is a man out standing in his field.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Seems obvious what the agenda is:

Food Supply Spontaneously Combusting! Controlled Demolition of Supply Chain

Destroying the foody Supply #agenda21

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (5th September 2020)