Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Food Collapse...

Food Collapse as Key Driver for New Underworld Order Revolution

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/04/food-collapse-as-key-driver-for-new-underworld-order-revolution/
    April 20, 2020
    Russ Winter

One insight from reading Nesta Webster’s “World Revolution: The Plot Against Civilization,” and in writing my article “Illuminism and Freemason Uprising Part I: A Deep Dive into Revolutionary History with Nesta Webster and James Billington,” was the template of social chaos and disorder that was hurled onto the population of France between 1789 and 1796.

At the time, The Social Circle formed the inner ruling core of the 6,000-member “Friends of Truth,” a self-conscious, self-proclaimed, power-seeking intellectual elite composed of “superior intelligences” who advocated “permanent insurrection” on behalf of universal social “equality” and “direct democracy.” A standard pattern — elitist egalitarianism — was thus established, to be imitated and refined by dictatorial aspirants for centuries to come.

Long before Pol Pot, Bill Gates, George Soros and the Bolsheviks, Webster explained that revolutionaries, including the Weishaupt Illumanists, declared that education would only be of the most primitive kind. To level society, they then closed down the schools and burned libraries in 1793. By the end of 1794, public education in France didn’t exist.

It doesn’t take a vivid imagination to envision similar closure schemes being defacto deployed in the current cronyvirus scamdemic. The goal of the discordian Satanists and Frankists is to reduce civilization in its entirety and allow the human race to sink to the level of the jungle, a jungle in which the only law is the strong over the weak, and the only incentive is struggle for material needs.

Similar to the hara-kiri stimulus bankruptcy measures, the rich — who had made fortunes in war profiteering and army contracting — reveled in luxury. There was a systematic attempt to create exploitable non-organic grievances often through tricks and hoaxes. This same method in our world is in full ascendancy.

About France, Webster writes, “The conspirators blocked food supplies and held up National Assembly reforms. On July 22, 1789, a [false flag] incident called the ‘Great Fear’ was instigated whereby unknown ‘messengers’ arrived in towns all over France calling on the people to arm themselves as ‘brigands are coming.’” Then, under a false edict from the King, they were instructed to burn the chateauxs.

At the same time in 1789, Masonic plotters purchased and hoarded grain, thus setting off hunger in critical parts of France, such as Paris.

The modern-day template of the Great Fear is lugenpresse driven paranoia about catching a cold. Not only is a state-by-state reopening now not likely to happen, but the tactics are shifting “somehow” to food shortages. As in the 1789 Great Fear, workers are reluctant to return to work. It would be revealing to dig deeper to determine if provocateurs and agitators are behind this.

As a result, the meat processors between the producer and the consumer are being throttled down. Livestock prices have dropped precipitously even though the price of processed meat has gone up.

A cluster of COVID-19 cases forced health officials in Illinois to shutter Hormel’s Rochelle Foods plant on Friday.

Then, there is the indefinite closure of a processing facility operated by Smithfield Foods, one of the United States’ largest pork producers. Allegedly, more than 640 workers tested positive for a cold. More than 640 in South Dakota? Really? This story seems dicey on its face.

There are other packers closed and to date, 25 percent of meat processing plants are closed down.

The closure of such facilities is “pushing our country perilously close to the edge in terms of our meat supply” and will have repercussions for the farmers who depend on them, Kenneth M. Sullivan, Smithfield’s president and CEO, said in a statement Sunday.

https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...pg?w=640&h=484GRAPHIC: The Conservative Treehouse

“It is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running,” he said. “These facility closures will also have severe, perhaps disastrous, repercussions for many in the supply chain, first and foremost our nation’s livestock farmers. These farmers have nowhere to send their animals.”

Dairy farmers are dumping as much as 3.7 million gallons of milk daily into lagoons and manure pits.

Much like livestock farmers who don’t know where to send their animals, farmers of fresh produce from Florida to Arizona are facing the prospect of having to toss huge shares of their crops this year, because they can’t find buyers amid the scamdemic. Produce farmers in places like Florida and California are also concerned about possible shortages of seasonal workers.

Food riots are breaking out in Africa. Not reported by the Lugenpresse is an additional black swan: swarms of locusts, which is a topic we cover back in February. See “The Black Swan’s Right-Hook Knockout Punch: Locust Swarms.”

Widespread rains that fell in late March are expected to cause a dramatic increase in locust numbers in East Africa, eastern Yemen and southern Iran in the coming months. This represents an unprecedented threat to food security and livelihoods, because it coincides with the beginning of the long rains and the planting season.

Experts warn that if left unchecked, the number of locusts could grow 500 times in size by June. This coincides with a perfect storm globally.

https://www.winterwatch.net/wp-conte...eE-477x350.jpg

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st April 2020),ImaCannin (24th April 2020),kiffertom (1st June 2020),midnight rambler (20th April 2020),Neuro (20th April 2020),PatColo (24th April 2020),Spun Gold (27th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

A local butcher shop seems to be a good idea right now for someone who wants to live. Or perhaps even better just buy a beast from a local ranch butcher it yourself and sell to your family friends and neighbors. No point in opening an official business at this point.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    A local butcher shop seems to be a good idea right now for someone who wants to live. Or perhaps even better just buy a beast from a local ranch butcher it yourself and sell to your family friends and neighbors. No point in opening an official business at this point.

That might take a little... adjustment... for most people. But hey, I'm sure there's a YT video!
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st April 2020),midnight rambler (20th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    That might take a little... adjustment... for most people. But hey, I'm sure there's a YT video!
    yeah, there's literally a youtube video on everything!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Its not rocket science how to butcher an animal. I butchered a baby goat once without a youtube video. Not that good, I an sure YT would have helped. My son when he was 11-12 learned how to solve rubicks cube watching yt vids. I think his record is around 14 secs, with practice you become better...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    ^ That's what some of the local people have been doing for a long time. The trouble is the small packing plants have been regulated out of business and I've had to wait four months to have a beef processed. I could do it my self but I don't have time for it. These local plants can't sell meat to customers and the meat isn't supposed to cross state lines that they process. That's what the lobbyists for the big packers have done to the packing industry through regulation.

Years ago the government would buy cattle from ranchers and drive them to the reservations for the Indians to butcher. They'd be put in a corral and the Indians would come to butcher them. The Indians brought their horses, their sqaws to do the butchering, bows, arrows, guns and knives and turned the cattle loose then chased them down and shot them like they used to do with the buffalo. That scared the white men so they made them quit doing that. They didn't like to see them acting like a bunch of wild Indians.

I guess if people do get short of meat ranchers could start trailing cattle to cities and let the people there butcher them like they did with the old trail drives.

If they were sending meat to the Chinese population that they'd like they could round up some
    cats and trail them to the Chinese in the cities.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th April 2020),midnight rambler (20th April 2020),Neuro (21st April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

I guess if people do get short of meat ranchers could start trailing cattle to cities and let the people there butcher them like they did with the old trail drives.

Iowa Sends National Guard Troops to Defend Meat Plants From Virus

Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds said 250 National Guard members have been moved to full-time federal duty status and could help with testing and contact tracing for workers at plants operated by Tyson Foods Inc. and National Beef Packing Co.

Time to retire.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th April 2020),Tumbleweed (21st April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Perhaps Mad Franks or Ares can combine these two food collapse threads.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...?ocid=msedgntp
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (24th April 2020)

Thanks
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th April 2020),Neuro (25th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Ten meatpacking plants have closed. How many more does it take to trigger a food crisis or are we already past the tipping point?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/tys...onavirus-fears
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (24th April 2020),madfranks (27th April 2020)