Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Thanks

Re: Food Collapse...

Next time you are in a grocery store, check to see if they have any flour....

I was in Walmart tonight and they did not have one single pack of flour! I have not seen flour there for the last few weeks . I have seen organic flour in Costco.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Ten meatpacking plants have closed. How many more does it take to trigger a food crisis or are we already past the tipping point?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/tys...onavirus-fears
    I bet China is buying the unprocessed meat...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Next time you are in a grocery store, check to see if they have any flour....

I was in Walmart tonight and they did not have one single pack of flour! I have not seen flour there for the last few weeks . I have seen organic flour in Costco.
    25 lb bags is all Costco sells. There was plenty when I went yesterday. Never any at the regular grocery stores though.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

From Jim Stone….(May be time to get some freeze dried food…there is some out there as low as 200 bucks for 4 weeks of food)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWQLROPU...jpg&name=large
    THEY ARE DESTROYING THE FOOD JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD RIGHT NOW
    I have said it over and over again: The favorite weapon of the leftists is mass murder via starvation. Watch it happen. IT WILL.
    Last year’s potato harvest left to rot, stacked as high as the power lines, 4 months before this year’s harvest will be ready.
    The woman who took this photo does not understand what is going on. This is the harvest from 2019 being destroyed months before the new harvest will be ready. She thinks they are being destroyed because there is no demand for potatoes. REALITY: They are being destroyed because whoever had them saw fit to do it and if that was caused by a lack of orders for potatoes, it only means enemies own the supply line and did not put this food into it. These should have at a minimum gone into big bags of Sams Club potato flakes.
    This is what a famine looks like, I am warning you people: This happens EVERY TIME THERE IS A FAMINE. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. The leftists either destroy the food outright or create scenarios which cause it to be destroyed, and from chickens to pigs to fruit and now potatoes, IT IS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES.
    If potatoes disappear from the stores, or go to astronomically high prices, remember this picture, FOREVER. Capitalism did not fail, a bunch of leftists got control of the supply lines and chose to not put food into them. It is as simple as that. If we let them get away with this Americans won’t be shooting, Americans will have nothing to shoot at while they starve to death, the people who destroyed the food are not going to parade down your street and say HELLO! IT WAS US.
    PUNCH LINE: Oh, it’s only potatoes, we can live without them. There will always be cake!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

CO2 Shortage Threatens Food/Water - National Guard Deploys to Meat Plants - Summer Outlook

coming meat shortages (apparently on the agenda Gates/Bezos), something like EU or UN saying insect protein approved for human consumption, fake lab grown meat on the way), beer shortage, says things will get worse in May and June, says DELIBERATE DEPOPULATION AGENDA- grow your own, problems with water in washington state, needing national guard to fight the virus...Welcome to the NWO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CwcUJ1CEU

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th April 2020),monty (25th April 2020),Tumbleweed (25th April 2020),woodman (25th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    CO2 Shortage Threatens Food/Water - National Guard Deploys to Meat Plants - Summer Outlook

coming meat shortages (apparently on the agenda Gates/Bezos), something like EU or UN saying insect protein approved for human consumption, fake lab grown meat on the way), beer shortage, says things will get worse in May and June, says DELIBERATE DEPOPULATION AGENDA- grow your own, problems with water in washington state, needing national guard to fight the virus...Welcome to the NWO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CwcUJ1CEU
    My neighbor stopped by today and told me a truck load of slaughter ready hogs were coming from Minnesota to a livestock auction market in this state and those who wanted the hogs could pay $50 for the hog and $20 for the trucking. They have no where else to go with the hogs.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In Italy crops are rotting, in the United States litres of milk are being poured down the drain and slaughterhouses are closing. In Colombia farmers are barely holding on. In many countries the harvesting season is in full swing and the agricultural industry is fighting for survival. Broken supply chains are making it increasingly difficult for food to reach the final consumer. But for the most vulnerable populations around the world, the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic has the potential to become catastrophic

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th April 2020),monty (26th April 2020),Tumbleweed (26th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The worldwide culling operation is right on track.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (26th April 2020),Tumbleweed (26th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

And I wonder if this sort of thing will play a role in the global food supply:

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 20125
    https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th April 2020)