Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

Farmers destroying crops. It's a cascading phenomenon, you know where this is headed.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...ps-11587909600
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Chicken plants struggling, how long before those shutdown?

https://www.al.com/news/2020/04/alab...ronavirus.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Chicken plants struggling, how long before those shutdown
    Dr. BUTTAR SAAID THAT anyone who has had a flu vaccine in the last 10 years will show positive for corona virus,
    That article said 75 people tested positive, not that they had full blown virus! Just like Smithfield said 700 tested positive not that 700 were at home sick with it!

Watch their play on words!

In years past, they probably put up a free vaccine tent on the way into work for all the employees of the meat processing plants knowing that one day they would test positive for the c-virus and they would have reason to shut it down!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2020),midnight rambler (26th April 2020),monty (27th April 2020),Tumbleweed (27th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

okay, fwiw, I definitely saw and I think I posted somewhere on here, something from RFK,maybe saying pentagon study shows people who had flu shots had 36 % high chance of getting corona or testing positive for corona. I'll see if I can find it

Here: https://www.christianresearchservice...rting-studies/

but that's not where I saw it, the site I saw it had some other studies showing how the flu shot makes you sicker.

Okay, still can't find the original site where I saw this info, but the site below has the charts:

https://www.21cir.com/2020/04/pentag...rting-studies/

Pentagon Study: Flu Shot Raises Risk of Coronavirus by 36%

Many other studies suggest the increased risk of viral respiratory infections from the flu shot:
    2018 CDC Study: Flu shots increase risk of non-flu acute respiratory illnesses (ARI) in children.

2011 Australian Study: Flu shot doubled risk of non-influenza viral infections and increased flu risk by 73%.

2012 Hong Kong Study: Flu shots increased the risk of non-flu respiratory infections 4.4 times and tripled flu infections.

2017 Study: Vaccinated children are 5.9 more likely to suffer pneumonia and 30.1 times more likely to have been diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis than unvaccinated children.

2014 Study: Influenza-vaccinated children were 1.6 times more likely than unvaccinated children to have a non-influenza “Influenza-like-illness” (ILI).

Even more published science
    The well-respected Cochrane Collaboration’s comprehensive 2010 meta-analysis of published influenza vaccine studies found that the influenza vaccination has “no effect” on hospitalization, and that there is “no evidence that vaccines prevent viral transmission or complications.
    The Cochrane Researchers concluded that the scientific evidence “seem[s] to discourage the utilization of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure.”
    In their meta-analysis, the Cochrane researchers accused the CDC of deliberately misrepresenting the science in order to support their universal influenza vaccination recommendation. Nevertheless, CNN and other mainstream media outlets continually broadcast CDC pronouncements as gospel and, ironically, ridicules those of us who actually read the science as “purveyors of ‘vaccine misinformation”.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (27th April 2020),midnight rambler (26th April 2020),monty (27th April 2020),Neuro (27th April 2020),Tumbleweed (27th April 2020)

Thanks

200,000 hogs to be killed off and that's only in Minnesota.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...lant-closures/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

200,000 hogs to be killed off and that's only in Minnesota.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...lant-closures/
    That's why there's a truck load of slaughter ready hogs coming to a South Dakota sale barn to be sold to anyone that wants one for $70. If the guys who hunt and process their own wild game want they could buy one or more and put some meat in the freezer. Pork loin, chops and pork roasts are pretty tasty.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

200,000 hogs to be killed off
    Harley riders take notice.

Thanks

The Food Supply Chain Is Breaking.' Tyson Foods Warns of Meat Shortage as Plants Close Due to COVID-19

https://news.yahoo.com/food-supply-c...213539680.html

As pork, beef and chicken plants are being forced to close, even for short periods of time, millions of pounds of meat will disappear from the supply chain,” John Tyson, Chairman of the Board of Tyson Foods, wrote in a letter published as an advertisement. “As a result, there will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed.”

—————————

Tyson chairman warns of 'meat shortages' as industry faces scrutiny for worker safety during coronavirus

Tyson also warned of a "serious food waste issue" as "millions of animals – chickens, pigs and cattle – will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyson-cha...device=desktop

“Millions of animals —chickens, pigs and cattle— will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities,” Tyson writes. “The food supply chain is breaking.”
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th April 2020),monty (27th April 2020),Tumbleweed (27th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    The Food Supply Chain Is Breaking.' Tyson Foods Warns of Meat Shortage as Plants Close Due to COVID-19

https://news.yahoo.com/food-supply-c...213539680.html

As pork, beef and chicken plants are being forced to close, even for short periods of time, millions of pounds of meat will disappear from the supply chain,” John Tyson, Chairman of the Board of Tyson Foods, wrote in a letter published as an advertisement. “As a result, there will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed.”

—————————

Tyson chairman warns of 'meat shortages' as industry faces scrutiny for worker safety during coronavirus

Tyson also warned of a "serious food waste issue" as "millions of animals – chickens, pigs and cattle – will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyson-cha...device=desktop

“Millions of animals —chickens, pigs and cattle— will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities,” Tyson writes. “The food supply chain is breaking.”
    All those farmers and ranchers are RICH! They can afford to absorb the losses, they make a ton of money anyway. They'll get over it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

All those farmers and ranchers are RICH! They can afford to absorb the losses, they make a ton of money anyway. They'll get over it.
    Most borrow money from bankers for operating expenses. Bankers in turn answer to their customers. When Farmers can't repay these loans bankers tend to liquidate them. I guess they think this is preferred to disappointing their customers.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th April 2020)