Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Collapse...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Re: Food Collapse...

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I would rather not “adjust”.
    I can imagine the passengers on the Titanic expressing the same sentiment.

Three of the richest men in America died then. If the Titanic hadn't occurred events in 1913 would have not have .happened

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I can imagine the passengers on the Titanic expressing the same sentiment.

Three of the richest men in America died then. If the Titanic hadn't occurred events in 1913 would have not have .happened
    So I guess one can either sell their soul or draw a line in the sand. It's one or the other..
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 2,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    This is what Lynnette Zang warned about...humanity is totally screwed and they are too braindead and brainwashed to even know what's going on!!!

@15:50- Christian mentions IBM and Nazi "death camps"--the lie that will not die!!!

ARCHITECTING THE BEAST SYSTEM: AI Control of Food Supply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLMpJnTLH6I

For anyone who doesn't have the time to listen, here's the quick summary:

Forces are working to take total control of every drop of oil extracted from the ground, every fish caught from the sea, and every last bean harvested. It requires an immense technical infrastructure comprising 5G, blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence. This infrastructure has been built and is now being deployed, and we must understand that it is -- in the very words of the Department of Defense -- an AI weapons system. And that system is going live NOW. Christian breaks it down.
    Also, Christian posted this link: https://twitter.com/cryptohomegirl/s...27246513590279

Food will be tokenized on the blockchain. No digital currency, no food. No ID, no currency. No vaccine, no ID.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So I guess one can either sell their soul or draw a line in the sand. It's one or the other..
    Not at all. Another choice is to give it away.

If interested here is a good start to establishing a new world order

https://youtu.be/QIRk382yJm4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (25th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Not at all. Another choice is to give it away.

If interested here is a good start to establishing a new world order

https://youtu.be/QIRk382yJm4
    Interesting. It harks to the old phrase 'It's not what you say but how you say it.' Of course any advantage to this type of negotiation would be lost, I think, once the other party realizes they are being 'played'. Depends on the mindset though, some people don't mind being mind raped as long as the aggressor is polite about it. Some don't even realize they are being taken advantage of, they just walk away in ignorance of how it all happened.

I have known particularly glib people, who would make great salesmen, who could tell someone to eat shit and that person would walk away with a shit eating grin. It just depends on who you are dealing with. I think this kind of negotiation could easily backfire and piss off the potential bargainee.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Interesting. It harks to the old phrase 'It's not what you say but how you say it.' Of course any advantage to this type of negotiation would be lost, I think, once the other party realizes they are being 'played'. Depends on the mindset though, some people don't mind being mind raped as long as the aggressor is polite about it. Some don't even realize they are being taken advantage of, they just walk away in ignorance of how it all happened.

I have known particularly glib people, who would make great salesmen, who could tell someone to eat shit and that person would walk away with a shit eating grin. It just depends on who you are dealing with. I think this kind of negotiation could easily backfire and piss off the potential bargainee.
    At least if you know the mechanism you have a chance at negotiating. You don't really need to use it yourself.

For me though one counteroffer is all I need

IF YOU WOULD BE MY BODYGUARD
    I CAN BE YOUR LONG LOST PAL
    I WILL CALL YOU ANYTIME AND
    ANYTIME YOU CALL ME YOU CAN CALL ME ZIER

[Who knew an ohhh and a zero would give you an AFRO? ]

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

$30 a pound for ribeye steaks today at the grocery store. They had a lot of steaks, obviously, because I can't think anyone would pay that amount. $30 a pound, wow.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    $30 a pound for ribeye steaks today at the grocery store. They had a lot of steaks, obviously, because I can't think anyone would pay that amount. $30 a pound, wow.
    Dollar Tree has these tiny little Ribeyes for a buck... Cook on the griddle in T minus 2 minutes and taste great. Enough for a meal and mechanically tenderized.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Dollar Tree has these tiny little Ribeyes for a buck... Cook on the griddle in T minus 2 minutes and taste great. Enough for a meal and mechanically tenderized.
    At $30 a pound...those tiny little $1 ribeyes must be the size of a peanut. How many is enough for a meal? 50?
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

One is enough for a sandwich.