Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall of cabal

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Exclamation Fall of cabal

This is long but well worth your time and interest. I started watching and couldn't stop. It is riveting. No doubt members of this fine forum are well versed in conspiracies about a supreme elite that rules over the world. These conspiracies incorporate so many themes: pizzagate, the central banks, the vatican and the jesuits, etc. I believe that predictive programming is real and I believe the elite are real. The elite rule over us with an iron grip and an all-encompassing control matrix that presidents and prime ministers fear even whispering about them. But there are whistleblowers who, out of fear of retribution by the elite, have encoded their messages hoping a few of us might decode them and see the crimes of the elite. Several movies come immediately to mind: The Matrix, The Time Machine(1960), They Live. H.G. Wells rubbed shoulders with the British elite. The Time Machine, written at the close of the 19th century, predicted World War I, World War II with chilling accuracy vis-a-vis dates and circumstances. If you consider that the elite orchestrate world events then perhaps Wells was not so much a visionary as a good listener and observer of the elite plans.

Collectively, the level of consciousness reached by the peoples of the world far surpasses any other time in history because of one invention: the internet. I believe that the internet is the Krell machine that when turned on spelled doom for and the final demise of the elite. It was only a matter of time before the knowledge of the elites' crimes against humanity would enter the the consciousness of good people of the world. I believe that time is quickly approaching. It is not implausible that documentaries such as the one presented here were part of the impetus for the elite to shut down the entire world and create a prison planet while using the transparent cover of a not-so-deadly-after-all pandemic virus outbreak. With their usury-based system of financial enslavement reaching exponential unsustainability and breakdown, coupled with an increasingly awake populace becoming too unruly to govern and control, they decided that it was time for the next phase of their centuries old plan for humanity: total control and surveillance. Ironically, suddenly billions of working slaves are restricted to their homes with lots of free time and access to the internet. I believe more and more people, previously distracted by work and play, now cut off from their many diversions and obligations, have found themselves spending unprecedented hours of exploration on the internet. They say even a blind squirrel eventually finds an acorn. I think there are a lot of blind squirrels gaining sight. The real question is this: even if the masses wake up to the nefarious plans of the elite, is it too late to stop them and save ourselves?

Please watch:

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd April 2020),carpathian (22nd April 2020),madfranks (22nd April 2020),midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020),Neuro (22nd April 2020),woodman (22nd April 2020),ziero0 (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Fall of cabal

Started watching...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Waterworks is a stealth movie (searching for dry land). The Trial (Orson Wells) is more in your face (according to the advocates mistress you must plead guilty). The Wizard of Oz has to be included (follow the yellow brick road, TIN man ...Taxpayers Identification Number?).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Waterworks is a stealth movie (searching for dry land). The Trial (Orson Wells) is more in your face (according to the advocates mistress you must plead guilty). The Wizard of Oz has to be included (follow the yellow brick road, TIN man ...Taxpayers Identification Number?).
    The Wizard of Oz by Frank Baum is an excellent example of the elite plan in plain sight, agreed.

Check out the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony. I didn't watch at the time. It's got satanic and masonic imagery and symbolism all over and coronavirus icons! In retrospect, the coronavirus is absolutely unmistakable.

I think this particular video is worth spreading far and wide as it has only 5000+ views. People are pretty raw about this shutdown being justified by a supposed deadly virus that turned out to be rather underwhelming. But, when you watch this ceremony in retrospect it is in your face obvious: corona virus icons, kids in hospital beds, a giant evil spirit releasing black spirits to menace the children with sickness, etc. I have to believe that too many people will see this as proof that the COVID-19 shutdown was planned long ago and they are going to be royally pissed. I know I am and I'm comfortably retired; I didn't lose my job or my business like so many have or will. To my eyes, it is so dark and macabre that one has to ask: what the hell is this shit doing at a sporting event?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Neuro (22nd April 2020),ziero0 (22nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I agree with Jack Nicholson. Most people can't handle the truth. This is not a recent phenomena. The Bible is full of parables because of this flaw in man's structure.

The world is full of illusions. One man's truth is another man's lie. One man's good is another's evil. One man's reality is another's fiction. You think you are being responsible by having car insurance when actually you are attempting to limit responsibility to the deductible.

Western Civilization has a way of domesticating man using the same method a stallion is domesticated. When you lose one master you start looking for another because this is how you have been programmed. The alternative is to be responsible for yourself. Don't be looking to another for responsibility. Fire your agents. Act as a principal should act.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Please watch:
    At your recommendation I tagged it and will watch the first part tonight. I don't think I can get through the whole 2.5 hours in one sitting - some of us aren't retired yet and still have to work!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Wow! I watched it to the end. Its a must see! Especially to the end. In light of this it kind of makes sense with the artificial created and wildly exaggerated corona virus epidemic. It represents the death twitches of the old Cabal. They are desperate!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd April 2020),mamboni (22nd April 2020),midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    At your recommendation I tagged it and will watch the first part tonight. I don't think I can get through the whole 2.5 hours in one sitting - some of us aren't retired yet and still have to work!
    It's good to see that someone is still working!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

madfranks (23rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Looks like an interesting documentary. I've ripped the video from YouTube incase they decide to censor it. If they do I'll throw it up on Bitchute.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

madfranks (23rd April 2020),mamboni (22nd April 2020),midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),Neuro (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I've watched some of it and I see she has failed John Kaminskis Hitler test and she hasn't mentioned that all the no good bastards she's taliking about are jews.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd April 2020),LastResort (23rd April 2020),midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020),woodman (22nd April 2020)