Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall of cabal

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Fall of cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I've watched some of it and I see she has failed John Kaminskis Hitler test and she hasn't mentioned that all the no good bastards she's taliking about are jews.
    That might be to avoid some of the censorship. I've watched about 30min so far. If it spurs the individual they'll eventually see that the cabal she is talking about are Jews.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    That might be to avoid some of the censorship. I've watched about 30min so far. If it spurs the individual they'll eventually see that the cabal she is talking about are Jews.
    David Icke has carefully framed the tribe as a worldwide cult, which is true.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    The discerning viewer will in time detect the acrid scents of old blood and gefilte fish me thinks.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd April 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

I thought those door knob deaths were autoerotic asphyxiation accidents (I thought that was how they did it--rope to doorknob, pretty sure that was the set up in Worlds Greatest Dad) Family members always cover up and say it was suicide.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...c-self-choking
    https://www.romancatholicimperialist...ain-kills.html

Same with the death of Robin Williams--there was an article by Xaviant Haze which made a good case for it (has since disappeared off the web, but he cited initial reports describing him as naked, seated in chair, and rope tied to doorknob on the closet), And Robin Williams was certainly aware of the practice, since he made a movie about it (World's greatest Dad).

Pretty sure this is a common practice among celebrities, famous people, and former drug users. I don't have any links to drop, but I've seen a number of clips with those late night talk show hosts joking about autoerotic asphyxiation like they are all familiar with it (maybe even George Carlin).

I personally don't believe any celebrities are going to speak out about anything that is going to jeopardize their careers.

I don't think the ruling elite/cabal is desperate or about to fall.

I think they are starting to usher in their NWO digital slave grid (in other words, they are winning and about to enslave humanity forever). Greg Mannarino says the Fed is now more powerful than ever--it's the most powerful institution on the planet. It gets it's power from issuing ("printing") debt, the more debt it issues, the more powerful it gets.

The banking cabal is already starting digital immunity certificates in Chile, and in the UK they announced that UBI (stepping stone to digital)

I think we are all about to be enslaved.

Where are all the truthers who used to warn about the NWO?? Is anybody doing anything or trying to organize people to lobby Congress and demand that they take back the money power? I don't see Alex Jones screaming and yelling about the NWO (I thought that was his thing), I guess it's b/c it's happening on Trump's watch. Same with RBN, nothing going on over there, yet they warned for years about the NWO, but I guess since their boy Trump is there, they aren't going to say anything.

I also think all of this crap between the left/right, state Govs/Trump is all just theater like a fixed WWE fight--they are a tag team, a two party dictatorship that is setting us up for destruction and enslavement to the central bankers. Trump's 666 son-in-law is busy working on the surveillance grid.

We've lost all of our rights and freedoms, people are being deprived of the right to work and earn a living, and people are losing their businesses. We have to wear mask to get food for ourselves. The US govt is waging psychological and economic warfare on the people.

The banking cabal is clearly winning.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020),Neuro (23rd April 2020),woodman (22nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

If stupidity got us in this mess I would suggest stupidity would be the solution.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    We've lost all of our rights and freedoms, people are being deprived of the right to work and earn a living, and people are losing their businesses. We have to wear mask to get food for ourselves. The US govt is waging psychological and economic warfare on the people.

They've declared war on us alright and most people are completely unaware that they have.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd April 2020),midnight rambler (23rd April 2020),monty (22nd April 2020),woodman (23rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I thought those door knob deaths were autoerotic asphyxiation accidents (I thought that was how they did it--rope to doorknob, pretty sure that was the set up in Worlds Greatest Dad) Family members always cover up and say it was suicide.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...c-self-choking
    https://www.romancatholicimperialist...ain-kills.html

Same with the death of Robin Williams--there was an article by Xaviant Haze which made a good case for it (has since disappeared off the web, but he cited initial reports describing him as naked, seated in chair, and rope tied to doorknob on the closet), And Robin Williams was certainly aware of the practice, since he made a movie about it (World's greatest Dad).

Pretty sure this is a common practice among celebrities, famous people, and former drug users. I don't have any links to drop, but I've seen a number of clips with those late night talk show hosts joking about autoerotic asphyxiation like they are all familiar with it (maybe even George Carlin).

I personally don't believe any celebrities are going to speak out about anything that is going to jeopardize their careers.

I don't think the ruling elite/cabal is desperate or about to fall.

I think they are starting to usher in their NWO digital slave grid (in other words, they are winning and about to enslave humanity forever). Greg Mannarino says the Fed is now more powerful than ever--it's the most powerful institution on the planet. It gets it's power from issuing ("printing") debt, the more debt it issues, the more powerful it gets.

The banking cabal is already starting digital immunity certificates in Chile, and in the UK they announced that UBI (stepping stone to digital)

I think we are all about to be enslaved.

Where are all the truthers who used to warn about the NWO?? Is anybody doing anything or trying to organize people to lobby Congress and demand that they take back the money power? I don't see Alex Jones screaming and yelling about the NWO (I thought that was his thing), I guess it's b/c it's happening on Trump's watch. Same with RBN, nothing going on over there, yet they warned for years about the NWO, but I guess since their boy Trump is there, they aren't going to say anything.

I also think all of this crap between the left/right, state Govs/Trump is all just theater like a fixed WWE fight--they are a tag team, a two party dictatorship that is setting us up for destruction and enslavement to the central bankers. Trump's 666 son-in-law is busy working on the surveillance grid.

Thanks for that Amanda! Of course I would love for Mamboni’s video to be true. And I still hope it is. Who doesn’t want a savior? But if something looks too good to be true, its probably because it is. Besides in the video its mentioned the international tribunal of the crimes of church and state and how they have indicted and issued arrest warrants against royals and politicians and popes, under the auspices of Kevin Annet. I looked into it a few years ago and I found it to be a BS organisation. I am sure that some or many of the things that they claim re elite pedophilia is true, but when they group it in with the fantastic and unbelievable and then falsely claim the power to arrest and indict those who are guilty. Then the purpose usually is to misdirect and disinform re the reality, and it is actually of help to those who are guilty.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020)

Thanks

Watched it last night. Had some ok parts but overall not very good. Just rehashed shit we already knew about. Trump is gonna save us LOL. We are fucked.
    There be fish in that there creek by'

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LastResort For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd April 2020),midnight rambler (23rd April 2020),monty (24th April 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd April 2020),woodman (23rd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Trump is gonna save us LOL. We are fucked.
    Agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPzi3FNGDJY

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Watched it last night. Had some ok parts but overall not very good. Just rehashed shit we already knew about. Trump is gonna save us LOL. We are fucked.

When I got to the part about buying into Q (not being a psyop) I quit watching.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

18. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd April 2020)