Thread: Anyone care to explain this shit to me??

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Anyone care to explain this shit to me??

I'm blown the hell away. One can buy a nice RV for $50k. Check the price for a SINGLE can of Lysol. Surreal. I don't believe it how can that possibly be true? Surely someone is spoofing the seller and expects feebay to cancel the sale.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...&LH_Complete=1
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Anyone care to explain this shit to me??

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'm blown the hell away. One can buy a nice RV for $50k. Check the price for a SINGLE can of Lysol. Surreal. I don't believe it how can that possibly be true? Surely someone is spoofing the seller and expects feebay to cancel the sale.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...&LH_Complete=1
    These must be limited edition cans signed by mass murderers Kill Bill Gates and Fake Fauci.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

I have no clue, but I do recall seeing one of the videos calling BS on the whole corona story, and I'm pretty sure the guy something like "corona is no big deal, nothing new, it's even mentioned on the Lysol can" (as something that kills corona), so maybe that's why people want it? Otherwise, I have no clue.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I actually just checked the Lysol wipes here and it says kills coronavirus 10 secs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th April 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19oz-3-Pack...MAAOSwlpleoHnl

This actually sold... people are friggin’ nuts.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I highly doubt the figures are real. Some kind of hoax. If you are getting $50,00 for the product then why bother with $34.99 shipping? Could be many reasons. Maybe laundering money.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th April 2020),midnight rambler (24th April 2020),osoab (24th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I actually just checked the Lysol wipes here and it says kills coronavirus 10 secs.
    I gather that's been on the Lysol label for years. It will also kill hantavirus according to the head guy for infectious diseases at the Texas Dept. of Health I spoke with many years ago.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I highly doubt the figures are real. Some kind of hoax. If you are getting $50,00 for the product then why bother with $34.99 shipping? Could be many reasons. Maybe laundering money.

We're in the era of hoaxes where nothing is as it appears.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (24th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I gather that's been on the Lysol label for years.
    Oh, yeah, I'm sure.