Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Rashid Buttar Calls out the FRAUD with corona!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Dr. Rashid Buttar Calls out the FRAUD with corona!

I think Dr. Rashid Buttar is doing an excellent job getting the truth out there, so I wanted to start a separate thread for his videos so they don't get lost. (I'll add others later)
    EXCLUSIVE Dr Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf6vHY8FAr4

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (25th April 2020),midnight rambler (25th April 2020),Tumbleweed (28th April 2020)

Thanks

Re: Dr. Rashid Buttar Calls out the FRAUD with corona!

dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quackwatch is run by Big Pharma and the usual suspects. They attack ANYONE AND EVERYONE who's not a drug pusher for Big Pharma.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

keehah (29th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Do you understand that quackwatch is run by Big Pharma in order to demonize doctors who speak out against vaccines and talk about natural and alternative approaches to healing?

Did you watch the video?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Watching this one now. Good news is that the original video Dr. Buttar did with Gary Franchi actually hit 9.1 million views before it was taken down. Also, he says that after he did that video, hundreds of doctors contacted him and thanked him for the video, he says they know this is all a "facade."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8SJ7crb5pk

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Part 1 of 4 - Roundtable Discussion with Dr. Judy Mikovits | Dr. Rashid A Buttar

Part 2 of 4 - Roundtable Discussion with Dr. Judy Mikovits | Dr Rashid A Buttar

Part 3 of 4 - Roundtable Discussion with Dr. Judy Mikovits | Dr Rashid A Buttar

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Part 4 of 4 - Roundtable Discussion with Dr. Judy Mikovits | Dr Rashid A Buttar

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

#COVID19 is caused by vaccines | Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD

I must confess that in listening to Dr. Mikovits I had to concentrate intensely to follow the logic of her train of thoughts - she covers a vast amount of information. I will attempt to summarize her thesis which I must say rings of truth vis-a-vis the true etiology of the syndrome COVID-19 in distinction from the virus SARS-CoV19:

Those individuals who contract the virus SARS-CoV19 who are otherwise healthy will at most develop cold symptoms. However, many millions of Americans (and others) have, over the last 40 years, been contaminated by vaccines containing contagious mouse retroviruses called XMRVs. The mouse retroviruses can cause cancer. However, a healthy immune system will form protective antibodies to contain the retroviruses and prevent disease. Because vaccines going all the way back to the Salk polio vaccine have been prepared from tissues and cell cultures they were contaminated with XMRVs and other cancer viruses such as SV-40. Also, flu vaccines are contaminated with SARS-CoV viruses. If you received a flu vaccine in the past you will test positive for SARS-CoV. Severe diseases such as ARDS, ITP, coagulopathy and others can develop when the person has multiple viruses coupled with factors which distort the immune system reaction to those viruses. Proinflammatory factors cause an exaggerated reaction (cytokine storm) and it's the reaction to the viruses that results in tissue damage and disease. These factors include but are not limited to air pollution, nutritional deficiencies (especially Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium and many others), exposure to radiation (i.e. 5G), toxins (i.e. glyphosphate [roundup]) and severe stress. Basically, the vaccinated population has been primed by contaminating viruses to develop diseases when exposed to the aforementioned triggers. Also vaccines trigger perturbations of the immune system that are counterproductive; natural immunity through exposure to pathogens triggers the correct immune response in an otherwise healthy person which results in durable life time immunity. This is why vaccines do not work as advertised; not to mention the fact the vaccines often contain toxic and immunosuppressive compounds such as mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and proinflammatory adjuvants which together cripple the immune response. The use of face masks and social distancing are not effective as they do not prevent spread of the XMRVs which pass easily through masks and barriers. The solution to the spread of viruses in general is to promote general good health in the population through proper diet, sun exposure, avoidance of toxins (i.e. roundup in grains) and allow the development of natural immunity through usual environmental exposure over ones life. Healthy people do not carry and transmit viruses because they clear these viruses. People who are dying are with SARS-CoV not from SARS-CoV which is just one player in a multiplayer disease process. Tests which detect SARS-CoV RNA are detecting naked RNA and not whole intact viral particles. These tests do not prove the presence of the virus; they merely prove the presence of matching viral sequences which may be carried and have nothing to do with the disease process or cause of death. Based on the aforementioned facts and observations, lockdowns, face masks and social distancing have no benefit in reducing COVID-19 and should be discontinued immediately.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (5th May 2020),madfranks (28th April 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Do you understand that quackwatch is run by Big Pharma in order to demonize doctors who speak out against vaccines and talk about natural and alternative approaches to healing?

Did you watch the video?
    yes i have watched all of his videos. i sent them out to people and got a reply with the link to quackwatch. im just posting it for info.
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    #COVID19 is caused by vaccines | Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD

I must confess that in listening to Dr. Mikovits I had to concentrate intensely to follow the logic of her train of thoughts - she covers a vast amount of information. I will attempt to summarize her thesis which I must say rings of truth vis-a-vis the true etiology of the syndrome COVID-19 in distinction from the virus SARS-CoV19:

Those individuals who contract the virus SARS-CoV19 who are otherwise healthy will at most develop cold symptoms. However, many millions of Americans (and others) have, over the last 40 years, been contaminated by vaccines containing contagious mouse retroviruses called XMRVs. The mouse retroviruses can cause cancer. However, a healthy immune system will form protective antibodies to contain the retroviruses and prevent disease. Because vaccines going all the way back to the Salk polio vaccine have been prepared from tissues and cell cultures they were contaminated with XMRVs and other cancer viruses such as SV-40. Also, flu vaccines are contaminated with SARS-CoV viruses. If you received a flu vaccine in the past you will test positive for SARS-CoV. Severe diseases such as ARDS, ITP, coagulopathy and others can develop when the person has multiple viruses coupled with factors which distort the immune system reaction to those viruses. Proinflammatory factors cause an exaggerated reaction (cytokine storm) and it's the reaction to the viruses that results in tissue damage and disease. These factors include but are not limited to air pollution, nutritional deficiencies (especially Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium and many others), exposure to radiation (i.e. 5G), toxins (i.e. glyphosphate [roundup]) and severe stress. Basically, the vaccinated population has been primed by contaminating viruses to develop diseases when exposed to the aforementioned triggers. Also vaccines trigger perturbations of the immune system that are counterproductive; natural immunity through exposure to pathogens triggers the correct immune response in an otherwise healthy person which results in durable life time immunity. This is why vaccines do not work as advertised; not to mention the fact the vaccines often contain toxic and immunosuppressive compounds such as mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and proinflammatory adjuvants which together cripple the immune response. The use of face masks and social distancing are not effective as they do not prevent spread of the XMRVs which pass easily through masks and barriers. The solution to the spread of viruses in general is to promote general good health in the population through proper diet, sun exposure, avoidance of toxins (i.e. roundup in grains) and allow the development of natural immunity through usual environmental exposure over ones life. Healthy people do not carry and transmit viruses because they clear these viruses. People who are dying are with SARS-CoV not from SARS-CoV which is just one player in a multiplayer disease process. Tests which detect SARS-CoV RNA are detecting naked RNA and not whole intact viral particles. These tests do not prove the presence of the virus; they merely prove the presence of matching viral sequences which may be carried and have nothing to do with the disease process or cause of death. Based on the aforementioned facts and observations, lockdowns, face masks and social distancing have no benefit in reducing COVID-19 and should be discontinued immediately.

Assuming humanity is able to overcome all of this, we'll look back in a few hundred years in amazement that we used to live such dirty and contaminated lives.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell