Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIM2 once had over 1,000 ACTIVE members...most of the members HERE are on that list.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

GIM2 once had over 1,000 ACTIVE members...most of the members HERE are on that list.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/gims-rich-history.20366/#post-231707

JohnQPublic's Containment Forum (no images allowed no new registrations) here now has less than 40 active members. Fuck you JQP. I'm done.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (27th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: GIM2 once had over 1,000 ACTIVE members...most of the members HERE are on that li

You hopping on to the Gold Is Money forum? Hadn't been there since being banned many moons ago. I don't recall my crime but I always felt like posting on egg shells there. So fuck'm. I can't stand censorship of any kind. Even the old GIM had a slight stench of political correctness.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th April 2020),madfranks (27th April 2020),midnight rambler (26th April 2020),monty (26th April 2020),Tumbleweed (26th April 2020),vacuum (28th April 2020),woodman (26th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: GIM2 once had over 1,000 ACTIVE members...most of the members HERE are on that li

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/gims-rich-history.20366/#post-231707

JohnQPublic's Containment Forum (no images allowed no new registrations) here now has less than 40 active members. Fuck you JQP. I'm done.

You can start your own forum. I've thought about it, would have to research legal ramifications of take down notices by drive by copyright lawyers, as well as setting up a company to be the owner of the domain as well as the forum to offer some anonymity.

Then have to purchase said domain, and the forum software. There are free ones, but you get what you pay for along with the exploits....
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    You can start your own forum. I've thought about it, would have to research legal ramifications of take down notices by drive by copyright lawyers, as well as setting up a company to be the owner of the domain as well as the forum to offer some anonymity.

Then have to purchase said domain, and the forum software. There are free ones, but you get what you pay for along with the exploits....
    I am on board. Will help with $.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I am on board. Will help with $.
    MeToo

Seriously
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    MeToo

Seriously
    Me too. Tell me where to send the bitcoin.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

You can start your own forum.
    This is usually the Jewish reply to complaints about censorship. Lucky Strike even tried it. He discovered that Goys are not allowed to run forums. They can try, but the forums rarely function. The information and wide open internet are dead and gone. All that remains is censored forums and containment forums.
    You guys think the censorship on GIM2 was bad back then, it's 10 times worse now. No comments about Jews except in "The Cigar Room" which is for registered members only.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

keehah (28th April 2020),Tumbleweed (27th April 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Me too. Tell me where to send the bitcoin.
    A whole bitcoin? You can send that to me. I'll convert that to physical silver very quick, and send Ares 200 silver coins. A win win for everyone.
    life is good.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

madfranks (28th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    This is usually the Jewish reply to complaints about censorship. Lucky Strike even tried it. He discovered that Goys are not allowed to run forums. They can try, but the forums rarely function. The information and wide open internet are dead and gone. All that remains is censored forums and containment forums.
    You guys think the censorship on GIM2 was bad back then, it's 10 times worse now. No comments about Jews except in "The Cigar Room" which is for registered members only.
    Wasn't meant to be a Jewish reply. Stating the difficulty in hosting, maintaining and administering a forum. Most domain registers will publish your registration details making it all accessible to anyone who can do a whois lookup. I.E. Anyone.

So it would have to be a company that buys the domain registration. Creating a business is pretty simple, but usually requires $100 to create the company(give or take depending on state), then yearly fees to keep it licensed. Even if you do not get a Tax ID number..

If I were to do it, I would definitely want a certificate (you're looking at 100-200 depending on certificate provider) to encrypt the forum transactions using https. Right now all of your login details are in plain text. Which is obviously not ideal. So I'd want to secure the sites communications. You can get free with LetsEncrypt

vBulletin does offer a $15.00 per month subscription to host your site with their software (this forum runs on vBulletin, albeit pretty outdated.) which would constantly be up to date and managed well on the backend. But you also lose control of the data..... Which after GIM1 and the DB just up and vanished kind of makes me weary about that kind of arrangement. I'd want to make the DB as accessible as possible to any member who wanted to keep backups for historical purposes.

Need to figure out a way to make it sustainable. That's what I have not been able to figure out yet.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

madfranks (28th April 2020),midnight rambler (27th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Wasn't meant to be a Jewish reply. Stating the difficulty in hosting, maintaining and administering a forum. Most domain registers will publish your registration details making it all accessible to anyone who can do a whois lookup. I.E. Anyone.

So it would have to be a company that buys the domain registration. Creating a business is pretty simple, but usually requires $100 to create the company(give or take depending on state), then yearly fees to keep it licensed. Even if you do not get a Tax ID number..

If I were to do it, I would definitely want a certificate (you're looking at 100-200 depending on certificate provider) to encrypt the forum transactions using https. Right now all of your login details are in plain text. Which is obviously not ideal. So I'd want to secure the sites communications. You can get free with LetsEncrypt

vBulletin does offer a $15.00 per month subscription to host your site with their software (this forum runs on vBulletin, albeit pretty outdated.) which would constantly be up to date and managed well on the backend. But you also lose control of the data..... Which after GIM1 and the DB just up and vanished kind of makes me weary about that kind of arrangement. I'd want to make the DB as accessible as possible to any member who wanted to keep backups for historical purposes.

Need to figure out a way to make it sustainable. That's what I have not been able to figure out yet.
    The current problem is that Jews own most or all the ISP's. back in the information age there were hundreds of independent dial up services they had to compete with. Jewtube fixed that.