Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Potter- WTH is Alex Jones Doing????

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Re: Roy Potter- WTH is Alex Jones Doing????

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I don't know what to do, other than try to wake people up
    And I'm separating myself from people who just refuse to get it -I've sent certain people so much info on what's really going on and what's coming, and they refuse to get it. I'm not wasting my time anymore. I feel like I'm fighting for my life right now and it's almost feeling like people who don't get it are the enemy (they are definitely part of the problem).

I think they are going to try to starve us into submission.

Are you thinking of Michael Ruppert?

My brother and two of my sisters are lost souls. They think I am a lost soul.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th May 2020),midnight rambler (6th May 2020),Tumbleweed (6th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

I don't know what to do, other than try to wake people up
    And I'm separating myself from people who just refuse to get it -I've sent certain people so much info on what's really going on and what's coming, and they refuse to get it. I'm not wasting my time anymore. I feel like I'm fighting for my life right now and it's almost feeling like people who don't get it are the enemy (they are definitely part of the problem).

I think they are going to try to starve us into submission.

Are you thinking of Michael Ruppert?
    following up on my comment, I think I pretty much ended another friendship--I've just lost my patience with people pushing BS on me. I honestly have no tolerance for people who do NOT get what's going on. It's just obvious to me that the US govt and state govts are waging war on the American people--the lockdowns are economic warfare. And I'm sick of people pushing the BS that this is a bioweapon when it's a freaking HOAX!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th May 2020),monty (7th May 2020),Tumbleweed (7th May 2020),woodman (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

following up on my comment, I think I pretty much ended another friendship--I've just lost my patience with people pushing BS on me. I honestly have no tolerance for people who do NOT get what's going on. It's just obvious to me that the US govt and state govts are waging war on the American people--the lockdowns are economic warfare. And I'm sick of people pushing the BS that this is a bioweapon when it's a freaking HOAX!!!
    as my Moma would say over and over.

Boy the Bible is true....

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Thessalonians 2:11*
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th May 2020),dys (22nd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Look at what AJ is pushing now (I did not listen to this--I found it in the comments at Fetzer's):

EXCLUSIVE! Trump To Expose Coronavirus Hoax!

May 6, 2020

Alex Jones discusses Trump's plan to expose the coronavirus hoax and more...

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb33bd3fad18d0060d7c388

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Look at what AJ is pushing now (I did not listen to this--I found it in the comments at Fetzer's):

EXCLUSIVE! Trump To Expose Coronavirus Hoax!

May 6, 2020

Alex Jones discusses Trump's plan to expose the coronavirus hoax and more...

https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb33bd3fad18d0060d7c388
    I saw thar too but didn’t listen either
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So looks like he was controlled opposition all along--wonder if he got an exemption from the chipping

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's the latest...I just started listening,talking about Trump using the military to distribute the vaccines...sick of people making excuses for this EVIL govt and EVIL president who pretended to be friend of the people....but couldn't use the military on the border...but going to use the military to make you fearful so you will submit....this guy works for the wrong side, working for the devil, satan, and the NWO--its OBVIOUS NOW!!!!

recommending people go listen to Lionel Nation on youtube The Mask as Mask of BioTryanny--says watch it and send it everywhere

(so military works for the Fed, right? US military enforcement arm of the Fed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPP9xS0f_4

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th May 2020),monty (15th May 2020),Tumbleweed (15th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's the latest...I just started listening,talking about Trump using the military to distribute the vaccines...sick of people making excuses for this EVIL govt and EVIL president who pretended to be friend of the people....but couldn't use the military on the border...but going to use the military to make you fearful so you will submit....this guy works for the wrong side, working for the devil, satan, and the NWO--its OBVIOUS NOW!!!!

recommending people go listen to Lionel Nation on youtube The Mask as Mask of BioTryanny--says watch it and send it everywhere

(so military works for the Fed, right? US military enforcement arm of the Fed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPP9xS0f_4
    At 11: 40 or so he says HR6666 passed the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (15th May 2020),Tumbleweed (15th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Trump is a traitor. We must help Democrats win in November!

It's nice that I'm on the right side now and no one is attacking me anymore. Thanks all!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

IIRC Roy is "anti-Q", at least he was putting up vids in early '18 which suggested that; & Lionel has been a Qtuber... though I can barely stand the guy's style and surely don't follow him so not sure if that's changed? Anyone know, is Lionel still all MAGA KAG2020 5D-chess Qaholic? Or did he throw in the towel on all that?

anywho here's the Lionel vid Roy points to, pub'd today, 2m:

^ I like the bit about the masks turning us into irrelevant NPCs.

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz