Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roy Potter- WTH is Alex Jones Doing????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Roy Potter- WTH is Alex Jones Doing????

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    If you want to see what hopeless really feels like, help Biden win. it's the quickest way to a great depression with a violent population that are unable to survive, a collapse of the food industry, martial law, UN peacekeepers on our streets, gun confiscations, the government nationalizing everything, farms, cattle ranches, etc., a dollar crash, wealth confiscation. That's just to start. Then it will get real fun with mass suicides, murders, people/children dying of starvation and sickness.
    All that's coming anyway EE because behind it are the same SOB's that brought about the jewish Bolshevik revolution. Trumps going along with it and he's not going to save us. They are coming after the white race and intend to destroy or enslave us. We're on our own.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

woodman (17th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Roys really pissed off. ^ I'm really disgusted with what I'm seeing and hearing when I go to town. Lots of businesses lobbies closed down and it's hard to even find a place to use a rest room.

I've started carrying a small note book and I write down "Bitchute, Dr. Andrew Kaufman the doctor who doesn't believe in covid 19" then give it to people to look up. I talk to a lot of people and the majority don't like wearing masks but they don't know where to find the kind of information that is posted here.

I've been having health check ups with lots of tests and it's over an hour drive to town. While I was driving in yesterday the fat bastard that works at the local radio station and his cohort were talking about the vaccine that's supposed to be coming by the end of the year.

They were so happy and thankful that Billl Gates and Anthony Fauci are doing such a wonderful job working on a vaccine so we can all be safe from this terrible killer virus.

I had to shut the damn radio off. Lots of people believe what those two stupid bastards say just because they're on the radio and will go along with the lies that they are putting out.
    Fauci is busy with his new found fashion fame. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...eatured-in-in/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

All that's coming anyway EE because behind it are the same SOB's that brought about the jewish Bolshevik revolution. Trumps going along with it and he's not going to save us. They are coming after the white race and intend to destroy or enslave us. We're on our own.
    That may be so, but Trump has awaken the patriots in our country more then anyone knows. They are silent for the time being, because of how easy it is to track and monitor armed militias. If there is a chance you are wrong, wouldn't you take the chance I may be right?

Do you believe Trump, Melania and their children are all evil people looking to hand our country over to China and the Bolshevik leftists? Trump spent his life branding his family name, do you think he would like to see Trump recorded as the biggest traitor's name in history?

There is no doubt the white race is being planned for extinction. We are less the 10% of the worlds population, it's not hard to imagine they will be successful in destroying us. The best we can hope for is to prolong our demise and hope God comes to set things right before they win.

I think you know how things will play out if the Democrats get power, there plans are fully exposed now. I don't think you know how it plays out if Trump gets four more years. The second term of every president is their best term. With no more elections to contend with, that's when they can operate unencumbered. Don't you want to see what he'll do then? If not, just choose door number one, globalist puppet Joe Biden. At least you will know 100% what you will get. It isn't good for anyone especially not for the white race!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

That may be so, but Trump has awaken the patriots in our country more then anyone knows. They are silent for the time being, because of how easy it is to track and monitor armed militias. If there is a chance you are wrong, wouldn't you take the chance I may be right?

Do you believe Trump, Melania and their children are all evil people looking to hand our country over to China and the Bolshevik leftists? Trump spent his life branding his family name, do you think he would like to see Trump recorded as the biggest traitor's name in history?

There is no doubt the white race is being planned for extinction. We are less the 10% of the worlds population, it's not hard to imagine they will be successful in destroying us. The best we can hope for is to prolong our demise and hope God comes to set things right before they win.

I think you know how things will play out if the Democrats get power, there plans are fully exposed now. I don't think you know how it plays out if Trump gets four more years. The second term of every president is their best term. With no more elections to contend with, that's when they can operate unencumbered. Don't you want to see what he'll do then? If not, just choose door number one, globalist puppet Joe Biden. At least you will know 100% what you will get. It isn't good for anyone especially not for the white race!
    It's in the book of Revelation EE that these things must happen and my savior is Jesus Christ not Donald Trump. I await his return and the call to "Arise and Thresh" Micah 4:13. William Finck and Don Fox do a good job of explaining this in a four part series and I'll post a link to part four because they talk about the situation we're in now.

https://christogenea.org/podcasts/be...report-don-fox
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Roys really pissed off. ^ I'm really disgusted with what I'm seeing and hearing when I go to town. Lots of businesses lobbies closed down and it's hard to even find a place to use a rest room.

I've started carrying a small note book and I write down "Bitchute, Dr. Andrew Kaufman the doctor who doesn't believe in covid 19" then give it to people to look up. I talk to a lot of people and the majority don't like wearing masks but they don't know where to find the kind of information that is posted here.

I've been having health check ups with lots of tests and it's over an hour drive to town. While I was driving in yesterday the fat bastard that works at the local radio station and his cohort were talking about the vaccine that's supposed to be coming by the end of the year.

They were so happy and thankful that Billl Gates and Anthony Fauci are doing such a wonderful job working on a vaccine so we can all be safe from this terrible killer virus.

I had to shut the damn radio off. Lots of people believe what those two stupid bastards say just because they're on the radio and will go along with the lies that they are putting out.

Yes, I'm beyond disgusted too. And then, even more so, a couple of nights ago, when I turned on Fox, and saw Hannity saying "good news about the vaccine"---UGH!!!!

Anyway, a good site to give out that has Kaufman and lots of other good info that's easy to remember is https://questioningcovid.com/ It has great info about the face mask BS, lots of Dr. Kaufman videos, info on the test BS, screwing with the cause of death, etc. I pass that link out all the time, but honestly, I think some people are still too lazy. Just like those Federal Reserve videos (The Money Masters and Money as Debt)--I send those links out and drop them all over the place, but I bet nobody has even bothered. It's like the intellectual curiosity has been socially engineered out of them, and they just want to wait for everyone else to take care of things.

The only person I know of on the right with name recognition who speaks out against the vaccines is Michelle Malkin--she has it in her pinned tweet. You would think her info would at least get to Dobbs and Laura Ingraham

The only ones on FOX that seem a little suspect of what's going on are Tucker, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingrahm (the other night, her sidekick Raymond Aroyo said something about bringing in a new order, they need to get rid of the old--makes me wonder if they are starting to realize that those "conspiracy theorists" they kept ignoring are right.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (17th July 2020),Tumbleweed (17th July 2020)

Thanks

It's in the book of Revelation EE that these things must happen and my savior is Jesus Christ not Donald Trump. I await his return and the call to "Arise and Thresh" Micah 4:13. William Finck and Don Fox do a good job of explaining this in a four part series and I'll post a link to part four because they talk about the situation we're in now.

https://christogenea.org/podcasts/be...report-don-fox
    Does the book of Revelation say anything about starting the threshing before Jesus returns? If you are looking foreword to threshing, is it possible you are trying bring it about before it's time?
    Believe me, there are days I want to thresh really bad!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

found this at winterwatch--I guess this is all we can do:

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/07/.../#comment-5077

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (17th July 2020),Tumbleweed (17th July 2020)

Thanks

Does the book of Revelation say anything about starting the threshing before Jesus returns? If you are looking foreword to threshing, is it possible you are trying bring it about before it's time?
    Believe me, there are days I want to thresh really bad!
    No we are not to arise and thresh before we are called too when Jesus returns with his angels. Hitler tried and failed because it wasn't time yet. We can defend ourselves and families though and that's what I intend to do. I do look forward to the sorting of the wheat and tares when Jesus returns.
    Birth till Death

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I had reason last night to turn on the talmudvision for awhile, ended up watching ~30m of FOX. Was 12-something AM, IE low/late-night ad rates, which FOX&Co evidently make up with an even higher signal:noise ratio, IE seemed like ~HALF commercials time!

So this really looooong (2m?) & obnoxious one came on from ((("International Fellowship of Christians and Dinjooz"))) - obv a ((('charity' swindle))) pleading with dumb goy Christo-Zio dupes to send all their spare coin to [the jooz running the scam] with pretense of ur $ going to help old poverty stricken dinjooz in izraHell.

But this ad really tried to work the "global jooflu19 SwindleDemic is making life SO MUCH WORSE for these poor old dinjooz now!" angle. Otherwise it was their usual formula of a collage of crying old 'Hoax-surviving dinjoo faces, set to sappy muzak & faux-compassionate voiceover.

I figured this ad would be on YidTube so tried to search it up - only found this one from the same swindler group from Jan 2018; it's the exact same style, just pre the jooflu19 component. 2m:

International Fellowship Of Christians and Jews Commercial (2018) "Save The Jewish"

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (17th July 2020)