Thread: JooFluWorldOrder Plandemic biz idea...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Cool JooFluWorldOrder Plandemic biz idea...

so I got this idea for a Covid1984 face mask, which will be... funny, + a productive conversation starter! Will sort of mock this (((ShamDemic))) while also being 'in compliance' where face masks are required. And it's universal language, worldwide appeal.

and we can figure it'll have legs for at least a couple++ years, given the JWO's master plan of milking their shiny new (((ShamDemic))) paradigm for a few years to come, as foundation/pretext for rolling out their technocratic, big pharma fueled Brave New Clown World Order.

perish the thought, but I'd have to imagine, an (((amazon))) shop would be the natural, principal sales/delivery platform. Plus fleabay I suppose, but I'd really like this thing to "run itself", where I'm not slave to getting daily package shipments out...

but I could use some advice on design/production of this simple little item.

you've surely been frustrated thus far, that I aint sharing the exact idea... well, DUUUHHH, ya fecks!

but I will share this secondary idea: a mask with a ~1.5" round hole cut directly over the mouth -- this would marketed at women/queers for 'safely' performing oral. Keep a few around, like in the car, for those spur of the moment tinder hookups (as FauciTheFraud has greenlighted)!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: JooFluWorldOrder Plandemic biz idea...

Anyone else buzzcut their own hair yet? I did ~1.5 weeks ago already. Formerly I sported sort of a mop-top; hair on top was ~6-7", then short/smart in the back/sides. Think: 1990s Hugh Grant, and/or too many boy-band heartthrobs to list.

So 'nother biz idea, exclusively for laid-off but 'woke' (re this covid1984 plandemic so not petrified of catching the cootie) haircutters -- cut hair @ ur home, &/or do outcalls to clients' homes.

Yawl can bag ur full price per cut @ ur former employer, cash only, & keep the full fee rather than splitting it w shop owner!

FYI tho; some TX cutter was doing exactly this, & got busted by some undercover copper - U can search up the story

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Anyone else buzzcut their own hair yet? I did ~1.5 weeks ago already.
    I've been cutting my own hair for quite a few years. I've got a quarter inch comb on my clipper. When I was driving truck over the road for a company they had quite a few niggers driving for them too. The niggers were always shaving the nigger wool off their heads in the shower rooms. The company terminal I drove out of had to hire a Mexican to clean up after the niggers.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th May 2020)

Thanks

TED CRUZ GETS FIRST HAIRCUT IN THREE MONTHS FROM FREED TEXAS SALON OWNER, MOVES HER TO TEARS

BY DANIEL VILLARREAL ON 5/8/20 AT 9:46 PM EDT

On Friday, U.S. Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas received his first haircut in three months from Shelley Luther, the owner of Salon Á la Mode in North Texas, who was jailed for violating the state's stay-at-home order by operating her business in defiance of court restraining order.

Luther was released early from her seven-day jail sentence on Thursday after an intervention by Texas Governor Greg Abbott, state Attorney General Ken Paxton and a ruling by the Texas Supreme Court. Abbott, Paxton and the state Supreme Court objected to the court using jail time to enforce the governor's stay-at-home order, especially as some state jails have been releasing prisoners to prevent outbreaks of COVID-19.

moar
    https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-ge...-tears-1502891