Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Move

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Move

lots of important info in this one. I'm about half way through.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrFp6vQ&t=1934s

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (5th May 2020),mamboni (3rd May 2020),midnight rambler (3rd May 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine

This interview blew me away. RFK Jr. is incredibly well informed and articulate vis-a-vis vaccines. He knows more about vaccines than 99% of doctors and certainly more than I know. I learned a lot. My resolve in rejecting any and all vaccines is only fortified by this interview.

Next time your doctor tries to push any vaccine on you or your kids ask him if he has read the Cochran report. He will almost certainly say no. Then you can tell him that he has no damn business recommending vaccines to you or anyone else. Doctors are the biggest cowards and when confronted in this manner will immediately fold like the cheap cameras that they are.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd May 2020),Ares (3rd May 2020),dys (3rd May 2020),hoarder (5th May 2020),midnight rambler (3rd May 2020),steyr_m (5th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine

I'm still going through (lots of interruptions here), but this is so sickening. We're dealing with pure evil here. These monsters are destroying lives all around the globe, but since Big Pharma also controls our media, people have no idea what these monsters have done. It's beyond sickening. World wide crime spree and they are getting away with it.

Here's a comment to the video:

Annie McDougall 4 hours ago

My son who recently passed Feb. 1, 2020, was in my mind a victim of pertussis vaccine poisoning. The pertussis component of DPT was live in 1977 when he was vaccinated. He was developmentally delayed his entire life with an intractable seizure disorder. I will never doubt the harm of the vaccine. He reacted severely to each one in the series. He was born entirely healthy. The vaccine stole his life. I will never doubt this.
    I saw another y/t "Corona Hoax Autism the Real Epidemic" and the older guy showed his son who was damaged by vaccines, autistic, never spoke, wears diapers at age 25.

We are dealing with PURE EVIL. They are stealing people's lives from them before they have a chance at anything.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (3rd May 2020),midnight rambler (3rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    lots of important info in this one. I'm about half way through.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrFp6vQ&t=1934s

Just adding some notes:

1:45:00- He starts talking about 5G, permanent surveillance state, he seems to know about the crypto currency, and getting chipped so they can scan us like a product at the store. Says they are putting people out of business (something about the cars) and that they plan on telling people to do certain things for money (like watch this video, do this, get money added to crypto currency account), says people will take it because they need money. Says they are turning people into production units, turning us into enslaved consumers.

Says there's another chip that can turn off ovaries remotely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (says he's NOT kidding, this is for real and he's going to write about it)
    Says they are setting up surveillance state
    1:47:00 Gates owns the WHO. The WHO used to know that disease is a symptom of poverty (me- all those people in Africa are born debt slaves b/c their nations are in debt to IMF for fake money that never existed, meanwhile those jew bankers at the Fed are using that fake money that never existed to buy up the world). Says the WHO used to do things around sanitation, clean water, and nutrition/healthy food, but then Gates (psychopath) put an end to that and shifted all of those resources to vaccines (RFK Jr lets Gates off the hook by saying "he doesn't know"---but of course he knows, he wants to kill the useless eaters)

1/2 of WHO budget goes to Gates' polio "eradication" program, which is actually spreading polio

1:48:00 RFK Jr. on meeting with Trump, met with him over Christmas when Trump was President elect, Trump told RFK Jr. to announce vaccine safety commission, immediately there was blowback, then Pfizer made donation of $1 million to Trump inauguration party, then Trump put Alex Azar, a Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of HHS, then he put Gottleib, another hand picked Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of FDA (he said CDC but I think he meant FDA), and as soon as those two guys came in, they shut us down.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

dys (3rd May 2020),midnight rambler (3rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Vaccine roundtable discussion with Andrew Wakefield, Del Bigtree and Bobby Kennedy

The Truth About Vaccines
    Mon, 04 May 2020 18:33 UTC

Ty & Charlene discuss vaccines, COVID-19, quarantine, and our constitutional rights with Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Robert F Kennedy Jr, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Del Bigtree, and Dr. Judy Mikovits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV_QPwWxOX8

Comment: Beginning at 01:19:22 in Part 2, Bobby Kennedy Jr. concludes his closing remarks with this:
    "Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."

"We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is
    ."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2020),Tumbleweed (5th May 2020),woodman (5th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

RFK Jr. on meeting with Trump, met with him over Christmas when Trump was President elect, Trump told RFK Jr. to announce vaccine safety commission, immediately there was blowback, then Pfizer made donation of $1 million to Trump inauguration party, then Trump put Alex Azar, a Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of HHS, then he put Gottleib, another hand picked Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of FDA (he said CDC but I think he meant FDA), and as soon as those two guys came in, they shut us down.

I remember that... Honestly when Trump said he was speaking to RFK Jr. about vaccine safety that made me the most excited about his administration. Then after the blowback and I see pharma reps being put into position I realized we're just getting the same as it ever was....
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th May 2020),monty (5th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    RFK Jr. on meeting with Trump, met with him over Christmas when Trump was President elect, Trump told RFK Jr. to announce vaccine safety commission, immediately there was blowback, then Pfizer made donation of $1 million to Trump inauguration party, then Trump put Alex Azar, a Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of HHS, then he put Gottleib, another hand picked Pfizer lobbyist, in charge of FDA (he said CDC but I think he meant FDA), and as soon as those two guys came in, they shut us down.

I remember that... Honestly when Trump said he was speaking to RFK Jr. about vaccine safety that made me the most excited about his administration. Then after the blowback and I see pharma reps being put into position I realized we're just getting the same as it ever was....

Yes, I had hope when he was campaigning and mentioning vaccine safety. And look how quickly he folded--what a freaking joke! And now he's 100% on board with this horror show of big pharma tyranny. And Trump supporters just don't even see it or are in some kind of denial. Yesterday, I was on that nextdoor.com after someone posted that they were thinking about calling the police on neighbors for having a party and not social distancing. So, I got on there and supported people who were saying the right things (not to call, turning this country into a police state). So there was some guy (Trump supporter) who said "I thought America was land of the free, or is this China," and I responded, basically agreeing with the guy, saying "yes, it's supposed to be land of the free, but it looks like they are trying to turn America into a polices state by getting people to snitch on neighbors and with Trump making a deal for Chinese style surveillance with Peter Theil." Well the Trump supporter agreed with my response to everything until the last part about Trump (so apparently, literally in DENIAL), so I left the link proving that yes, Trump made a deal with Theil. But I guess it's another case of "if my guy is doing it, then that's okay."

Also, in this post http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post966374 if people don't have time to listen, I highly recommend listening to part 2 at 1:19:10 when RFK Jr. goes over the whole agenda and plot against us--he says all you need to do is look at the patents to see where they are taking us. It's a freaking sci-fi horror show!! He says they have about 6 different chip systems, and he knows all about the cashless society/crypto currency agenda. This should be what every American, every person on the planet should be fighting. And it doesn't look like we have anyone on our side. Trump has sold out and is totally on board with the agenda. Big tech owns the left. Looks like we only have one guy- Massie.

I'm so furious about all of this--I have a family member who was damaged by big-pharma twice and we're still not out of the mess!! Big pharma is nothing but a giant, powerful, psychopathic predator.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th May 2020)

Thanks

Yes, I had hope when he was campaigning and mentioning vaccine safety. And look how quickly he folded--what a freaking joke! And now he's 100% on board with this horror show of big pharma tyranny. And Trump supporters just don't even see it or are in some kind of denial. Yesterday, I was on that nextdoor.com after someone posted that they were thinking about calling the police on neighbors for having a party and not social distancing. So, I got on there and supported people who were saying the right things (not to call, turning this country into a police state). So there was some guy (Trump supporter) who said "I thought America was land of the free, or is this China," and I responded, basically agreeing with the guy, saying "yes, it's supposed to be land of the free, but it looks like they are trying to turn America into a polices state by getting people to snitch on neighbors and with Trump making a deal for Chinese style surveillance with Peter Theil." Well the Trump supporter agreed with my response to everything until the last part about Trump (so apparently, literally in DENIAL), so I left the link proving that yes, Trump made a deal with Theil. But I guess it's another case of "if my guy is doing it, then that's okay."

Also, in this post http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post966374 if people don't have time to listen, I highly recommend listening to part 2 at 1:19:10 when RFK Jr. goes over the whole agenda and plot against us--he says all you need to do is look at the patents to see where they are taking us. It's a freaking sci-fi horror show!! He says they have about 6 different chip systems, and he knows all about the cashless society/crypto currency agenda. This should be what every American, every person on the planet should be fighting. And it doesn't look like we have anyone on our side. Trump has sold out and is totally on board with the agenda. Big tech owns the left. Looks like we only have one guy- Massie.

I'm so furious about all of this--I have a family member who was damaged by big-pharma twice and we're still not out of the mess!! Big pharma is nothing but a giant, powerful, psychopathic predator.
    I've made the comment that if a Barry was doing this you wouldn't be okay with that, how is it okay that Trump is doing it when the outcome is the same?

Big Pharma needs to be completely dismantled and vaccine liability immunities completely removed.

1996 FDA pharma advertising rule change really unleashed this monster. I remember being a senior in high school seeing the first pharma commercial and thought how stupid it was to advertise drugs that have a list of side effects that included death.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I've made the comment that if a Barry was doing this you wouldn't be okay with that, how is it okay that Trump is doing it when the outcome is the same?
    yes. I've said the same! If Obama did this you would be screaming about it!

Thanks

yes. I've said the same! If Obama did this you would be screaming about it!
    I made that comment after the Trump Administration banned bump fires to a buddy of mine, that he would not of accepted that if Barry had outlawed them.