Thread: CPS Stealing Children for delivery to Child Traffickers

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

CPS Stealing Children for delivery to Child Traffickers

Watch this video and watch your blood boil with righteous indignation. Do not trust CPS ever. They are violating civil rights and stealing children out of good homes only for those children to be placed in foster care and disappeared. If CPS shows up at your door demand to see the printed warrant and insist that a police officer be present as witness. Video the entire interaction and tell them that they are being recorded. I'm glad I don't have young kids because I know that I would never ever let these nazi criminal bastards take my kids from me, even if I had to resort to force. Folks, we have got to start fighting back because the government is preying on the people and consuming them, spiritually and physically.

CPS Nightmare In Kentucky- Make This Go Viral!

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd May 2020),Ares (3rd May 2020),midnight rambler (3rd May 2020),StreetsOfGold (3rd May 2020),Tumbleweed (4th May 2020)