Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nextdoor.com definitely part of the police state!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: Nextdoor.com definitely part of the police state!!

I'm thinking of posting this on nextdoor.com

Nextdoor Helps Spread Neighborhood Snitching By Showering Law Enforcement With Gifts

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...orcement-gifts

I posted in the comments section there about what my experience w/nextdoor.com has been and here's the response I got:

16 minutes ago

Same shit. I posted that the Wuhan was perfect cover for last September's banking quake and overnite repos. They understood me enough to give me a three day suspension. They finally gave up and banned me permanently .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (27th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

So someone had the guts to post the Dr. Reimer Fuellmich video outlining the the scientific fraud with the PCR test and the crimes against humanity (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWj...ature=youtu.be) on nextdoor.com (without explanation other than please watch and share).

So I quickly thanked him, and posted for those without the time to watch, the summary notes and transcript are here https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...gation/5725795 and more here (http://online.anyflip.com/inblw/ufbs/mobile/index.html and here https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-...c-over/5724753

And then the deranged, insane, left-wing nutjobs came out on the attack and reported me and the other guy (my comments gone within a few minutes). I thanked them for turning America into a police state like North Korea where citizens rat on their fellow citizens. I posted quote from CIA William Casey "we'll know our disinformation is complete when everything Americans believe is false." And I added this quote “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Benjamin Franklin and said "Someday you will think about this quote and wonder why you didn't listen to your fellow Americans who were trying to warn you." I also said get ready for the Great Reset, the ruling elite are already telling us this is the new normal and life will never go back to the way it was. I told them that someday you will remember this warning and regret that you didn't listen to your fellow citizens. Added that Americans are brainwashed by the corporate media and don't read books and I dropped this https://www.amazon.com/Corona-False-Alarm-Facts-Figures/dp/1645020576 I also said that they used fear propaganda to get Americans to give up their rights and freedom and they will never get it back. Also dropped the link to the Director of Public health in Illinois saying on how deaths counted (you could be in hospice, dying of cancer, with 2 weeks to live but if you get positive covid test, it’s called a covid death) And I dropped a link to the OAN documentary showing how deaths from other causes are hijacked and called covid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gia5...ature=youtu.be

Almost all of my comments deleted by the thought police within 4 minutes

Here's are the comments from the hopelessly brainwashed left wing nutjob:

This is a grossly dangerous conspiracy theory with zero factual evidence. I dont even have words to express how unintelligent and willfully ignorant you have to be to even give this the time of day, considering all the death and suffering we have seen here in NJ, around the country, and around the world. You are actively harming everyone you spread this to and I have already reported the post for spreading conspiracy theories about the pandemic. I dont know if malicious intent on your part or actual ignorance is worse. The fact that the channel the video was posted to has a hulking 2 subscribers and has only other conspiracy theories in their video uploads should really be a sign to the credibility of the material. Try googling the name of the man in the video. Reiner Fuellmich. See if anything remotely credible comes up.
    Maybe the fact that you cant even link to REAL, CREDIBLE WEBSITES should be a clue that neither you or the people you blindly follow have zero idea what you’re talking about. Because again, that is nothing but a KNOWN far-right conspiracy theory site. This kind of mindset and the spreading of fake information like this is exactly why there have been so many deaths this year. I’m reporting this post too.
    because reporting you to a MODERATOR on a privately owned website so they can delete your dangerous fake information is *absolutely* the same thing as turning you in to an evil dictator that will imprison or even kill those that speak against him. Newsflash: freedom of speech does not mean you are entitled to say whatever you want wherever you want. Only that the government cant prosecute you for it. Other people have every right to tell you to stop speaking and the moderators and owners of website can impose their own rules about speech. Luckily, this site has rules specifically against spreading lies and conspiracy theories about the virus. It makes reporting all your posts so very easy.

So, lesson learned: don't bother trying to wake up the brain-washed and brain-dead lefties--they are of no use to us.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th November 2020),monty (15th November 2020),Tumbleweed (15th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Look at the comments. The style and their worth. Where have we seen this before?

The antifa, communist left takes everything they do and projects it onto the right. Or should I say good vs evil?

Think about everything you read and all the comments. Then again think about their projection.

All of this reminds my of my 1st psycho ex wife. Everything she did that I could use against her she threw on me as the one that said or did it. I had proof, she had heresay. I lost, the judge believer her over my documented and recorded evidence. Actual 100% proof.

------------------

This is where I am at with this election madness. I hope Trump has a better attorney than I did. I couldn't have lost much more unless I laid down and quit.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (15th November 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

my 1st psycho ex wife
    How many psycho ex wives you you have??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The left have definitely become insane and unhinged. On the fake virus issue, this guy likens them to a cult--makes sense!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (16th November 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    How many psycho ex wives you you have??
    1 the others were more close to sane humans.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th November 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    The left have definitely become insane and unhinged. On the fake virus issue, this guy likens them to a cult--makes sense!!!
    I believe the covid-19 virus is real. the deal with it is for them to run with it as far as they can. They are also using common cold Corona virus alongside to make the numbers plaguemetic. Michigan has shut everything down again except outdoor dining and pickup. Nice to dine in subzero temps outside to stay safe I am sure.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Nice to dine in subzero temps outside to stay safe I am sure.
    Cold temperatures kill the scary killer virus.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

latest message from the dirty site--obviously they want citizens to act as thought police and make sure no truth slips out.:

It's not too late to help as a community reviewer You still have the chance to become a community reviewer in Nextdoor University Heights We think you'd be great at helping your neighbors to get the most out of Nextdoor. It only takes a few minutes each day. View invitation What does a reviewer do? https://d19rpgkrjeba2z.cloudfront.ne...itation@2x.png Vote on reported content. Review and vote on reported posts that violate the Community Guidelines.

https://d19rpgkrjeba2z.cloudfront.ne...itation@2x.png Close discussions. Turn off comments for threads that veer off-topic or become uncivil.

https://d19rpgkrjeba2z.cloudfront.ne...itation@2x.png Create a friendlier feed. Prevent heated discussions from dominating the neighborhoodconversation

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th December 2020)