High quality commentary here...

1:07:10 video runtime

Stimulus Check Update: $2,000 A MONTH Coming Soon? 5/4/2020
    •Streamed live 2 hours ago
    1.1K35Share
    Save

Morris Invest

234K subscribers
    It's time for your daily stimulus check and economic news from Morris Invest. Will we get a second stimulus check? We're getting word from Washington that a second stimulus could be coming soon. 🔥 Download our FREE Freedom Number Cheat Sheet here ➜ https://morrisinvest.com/YouTube 💰 Get A Free Stock on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1,400): ➜ http://bit.ly/2xlc0q9 🔥 Ready to buy your first FULLY DONE FOR YOU rental property? Book a 30 Minute call with our team ➜ http://bit.ly/2lesrPD 💰Get 7.5% interest savings account with Outlet : https://morrisinvest.com/outlet

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Looking Good for Second Stimulus Check 050420

Here is the counterpoint or "the other side" of the second stimulus check story.

I fell for the Clayton Morris "click bait" in my original post but this level headed objective CPA has a more balanced outlook.

8:13 runtime

May 4 Stimulus Update: Trump Says More Help Is Coming, But What Does That Mean?
    •May 4, 2020
    Save
    Logan Allec
    70.2K subscribers
    In this stimulus update for May 4, 2020, I discuss what we can glean from what Trump said yesterday at his Fox News virtual town hall at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

He did, in fact, say that "there's more help coming" for the American people, but does this mean a second stimulus check or something else?

____
    Dachsie notes...

I do not count on the Democrats or the Republicans or president to do the right thing or act totally unselfishly to save the USA.
    I have a completely different take on what has been happening from all parts of the political spectrum since the early 1960s onward so I do not bite into the Left/Right paradigm.

In the early 1970s the international corporatists of the USA started "outsourcing" good manufacturing jobs to cheap labor countries, including outsourcing the major industrial sectors like steel. That was not a Left or a Right wing thing, that was done by the moneyed internationalists who are over and above pedestrian party politics. And I am not sure the USA was great, in the Christian sense, even from its founding.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (5th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Has anyone here got their "stimulus" money yet? I haven't seen a penny.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I did.

Check with that CPA video guy I just posted here. He has an indexed list of questions and answers. There are one or two categories of people who have not yet received their checks and I think I heard that Clayton Morris guy say May 7 is about the last date of mailout for the last people to receive checks. There is the possibility that, for the way that you are to receive your payment - check, direct deposit etc - the government (IRS.gov) may not have a good current snail mail address for you on file or may not have current direct deposit bank account info on you.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Still waiting on my hard copy. I ain't giving them a bank account.

As far as Clayton, before he started at FOX he was a host on a daily morning show called "The Buzz".
    Just an entertainer.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken