Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey EE_! A suggestion for you!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Hey EE_! A suggestion for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Where exactly did MR, Woodman, or I say anything about hating everything about our country? We question Trumps loyalties. Instead of America first, he makes Israel first or are you too blind to see it?

Seems the state and federal government is doing that just fine right now. We don't have to do anything other than sit back and enjoy the show.

No, that's what diehard Trump supporting neocons want. Kill the commie liberal scumbags right?

Rationalize however you want. No where have MR, Woodman, or I wanted to bring anything down. I do not speak for Woodman or MR and just for myself. Do not put words in my mouth to deflect from the FACTS presented above. You have yet to address any of them regarding my issues that I have with Trump. Do not blindly accept what anyone does even if it seems for a benefit while evil is still done in your name with the stroke of his pin.

No you won't. You'll continue to deflect, and try to frame the conversation that we "hate America" while you continue to support the guy who lets H1-B's back in with 30 million people unemployed, pushes for untested and some studies showing increased cancer risks due to 5G, sits on the sidelines while American conservative voices are censored left and right on just about every major platform with more than a million visitors, promotes a doctor who delayed AIDS research so he could patent and profit from the treatment to the head of the coronavirus pandemic response team, signs a 2.2 Trillion dollar stimulus package bailing out wall street while families are literally having to figure out how to get their next meal.

But yeah... we're the ones who hate America...
    This is an excellent post. I would thank it but the button is missing. Yes, EE keeps attributing things to us that we have in no way issued or even intimated. It is a form of dishonesty and I have scolded him twice for it. I have greatly appreciated EE's postings in the past but he has gone strangely over the top here. EE, pull yourself together Man! You are intelligent and this way of argument is beneath you. I believe we here are all patriots and this is a common bond. We see what is happening in our world and for the most part are not deceived as the average hypnotized Joe Blow. We see the plans behind the plans and the dark hatred that is driving it all. We are not sheep, we are caring, outraged humans. Outraged that our government pretends to be our protector but is indeed controlled by the Synagogue of Satan. This is what we see and we see it with utter clarity. Our adversary has more wits about itself than anyone who follows Trump as a savior gives it credit for. It executed Kennedy in front of the nation in broad daylight. Do you really think Trump is in opposition to it? Wise up.

This is the last of my words to EE on this subject, he is merely trying for attention.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th May 2020),Ares (7th May 2020),midnight rambler (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Where exactly did MR, Woodman, or I say anything about hating everything about our country? We question Trumps loyalties. Instead of America first, he makes Israel first or are you too blind to see it?

You haven't Mr. Ares (you just jumped in late and took the Trump/America haters side only recently, so I tossed you into the satanic mix), MR and Woodman have vehemently attacked and clearly stated they they hate everything about Trump and everything he's done. To bad they've never voiced their extreme views of hatred of Democrats, or liberals for that matter. Not a peep!

You should choose your company more wisely, Mr Ares.

You must have been a pistol while in the military, you had to do things you didn't agree with, but you did them anyway. (hopefully you didn't piss and moan the whole time knowing you couldn't change the outcome) Why didn't you just go AWAL? I guess sometimes we have to do the best we can with what we have to work with? Pretty much like how I see Trump...he's the best we have to work with. A Democrat is not an alternative!

Seems the state and federal government is doing that just fine right now. We don't have to do anything other than sit back and enjoy the show.

Are you saying you just like to bitch and moan like the two old ladies MR and WM, with no solutions?

No, that's what diehard Trump supporting neocons want. Kill the commie liberal scumbags right?

Quite the opposite, the liberal scumbags (including MR and WM) want us dead and gone!

Rationalize however you want. No where have MR, Woodman, or I wanted to bring anything down. I do not speak for Woodman or MR and just for myself. Do not put words in my mouth to deflect from the FACTS presented above. You have yet to address any of them regarding my issues that I have with Trump. Do not blindly accept what anyone does even if it seems for a benefit while evil is still done in your name with the stroke of his pin.

If you can't see the extreme hatred they have for Trump, that they would rather he lose to the Democrats, then I can't help you.

No you won't. You'll continue to deflect, and try to frame the conversation that we "hate America" while you continue to support the guy who lets H1-B's back in with 30 million people unemployed, pushes for untested and some studies showing increased cancer risks due to 5G, sits on the sidelines while American conservative voices are censored left and right on just about every major platform with more than a million visitors, promotes a doctor who delayed AIDS research so he could patent and profit from the treatment to the head of the coronavirus pandemic response team, signs a 2.2 Trillion dollar stimulus package bailing out wall street while families are literally having to figure out how to get their next meal. If Obama had done ANY of this, you would be rightfully as infuriated as the rest of us. But because its Trump he gets a pass from you? A Stamp of approval and a glowing endorsement.....

Perhaps I gave you too must credit as to see what Trump is caught up in, I know you are better then that.
    I know you don't hate America like those two liberal scumbags MR and WM. They do hate America and they do want to see Trump fall, i.e. with our country!
    Like I said, you should be more careful on how you choose your friends. You are dancing with the devil with them.
    Let's just see how things shake out in the next four years of his presidency. There will be plenty of time then to add up the score.

But yeah... we're the ones who hate America...
    One last question to leave you with...is it better to cheer on our country for it's positives and for prosperity, or is it better to tear it down at ever turn with every word, like the frail little man and his sidekick that spent his whole life on his knees. Your choice.
    Nothing wrong with calling out injustice when need be, but taking everything good down with it is not productive and does no one any good.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

You haven't Mr. Ares (you just jumped in late and took the Trump/America haters side only recently, so I tossed you into the satanic mix), MR and Woodman have vehemently attacked and clearly stated they they hate everything about Trump and everything he's done. To bad they've never voiced their extreme views of hatred of Democrats, or liberals for that matter. Not a peep!

You should choose your company more wisely, Mr Ares.

You must have been a pistol while in the military, you had to do things you didn't agree with, but you did them anyway. (hopefully you didn't piss and moan the whole time knowing you couldn't change the outcome) Why didn't you just go AWAL? I guess sometimes we have to do the best we can with what we have to work with? Pretty much like how I see Trump...he's the best we have to work with. A Democrat is not an alternative!
    I received my fair share of write ups about insubordination when I didn't follow orders because the Petty officer or chief was a fucking idiot. Didn't matter to me, I had and still do have a clear conscience regarding my time in the military.

Are you saying you just like to bitch and moan like the two old ladies MR and WM, with no solutions?
    No CANDIDATE Trump had a lot of the answers. PRESIDENT Trump has not acted on or implemented them. He can with a stroke of a pin dissolve NATO by prohibiting funding appropriations. Without the U.S. shouldering the bulk of the costs NATO evaporates overnight.

If you can't see the extreme hatred they have for Trump, that they would rather he lose to the Democrats, then I can't help you.
    I do see it, but Trump isn't helping his cause by pissing on his own base of support. Listening to Bill Gates instead of RFK Jr. on vaccine safety, promoting insiders to positions of dictating public policy. Signing multi-trillion dollar stimulus packages to bail out wall street.

Perhaps I gave you too must credit as to see what Trump is caught up in, I know you are better then that.
    I know you don't hate America like those two liberal scumbags MR and WM. They do hate America and they do want to see Trump fall, i.e. with our country!
    Like I said, you should be more careful on how you choose your friends. You are dancing with the devil with them.
    Let's just see how things shake out in the next four years of his presidency. There will be plenty of time then to add up the score.
    I call out Trumps faults, you on the other hand can't even speak of a fault that he has done. I voted for Trump the first time, first time in over a decade that I registered to vote. But I may sit the next election out as he's turned into a huge disappointment. Yes he's hated by both parties, but you can't exactly "drain the swamp" by surrounding yourself with swamp creatures, signing multi-trillion dollar stimulus packages bailing out wall street, push for 5G just because "China might get there first" yet have it be completely untested with evidence showing it as damaging to biological organisms. If this is the best we have over a Democrat, then I can't see much of a difference. Yeah the Southern border is in better shape, but DACA is still in effect. Trump has shown himself to be completely spineless when it comes to bucking judges who make up law from the bench, there is NO JUDICIAL SUPREMECY clause in the Constitution, so why follow some bullshit judges opinion?

One last question to leave you with...is it better to cheer on our country for it's positives and for prosperity, or is it better to tear it down at ever turn with every word, like the frail little man and his sidekick that spent his whole life on his knees. Your choice.
    Nothing wrong with calling out injustice when need be, but taking everything good down with it is not productive and does no one any good.
    Guess the same question to you, is it better to live on your knees cheering your country on? You seem to confuse America with it's government... I love my country, but I hate my government.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Guess the same question to you, is it better to live on your knees cheering your country on? You seem to confuse America with it's government... I love my country, but I hate my government.
    As I've said before, the US is the most corrupt country in the world. The government does not support America first, only Trump does.
    You don't have to live on your knees to support that.
    Wait until after the election is out of the way, I believe you will see a different Trump. All presidents are empowered when there is no more election games to play.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (8th May 2020),Cebu_4_2 (8th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

he US is the most corrupt country in the world
    See this is where most people get off the track. The U.S. is a federation and not a country. No federation is, has been or ever could be sovereign. No portion of the sovereignty of any constituent country can transfer to the federation. Apparently a federation can have territory attached to it because territory can attach to any municipality. The U.S. is a municipality because the Articles of Confederation made no provisions for territory. While under the Articles several States donated Western territories to the federal government (NW Ordinance) and the civilians if the period found a municipality was required. They then proceeded to dismantle the Articles to create Washington City.

Trump is the chief officer representing a municipality. In another capacity he represents a federation of independent countries.

The several States seem to acquiess to this because they have coined a phrase "this state" which is legislator speak for "the federal territory within the exterior boundary of the state". Geographically this is not the same as being within the INTERIOR boundaries of the state".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Ron Paul was a frail little weak man that couldn't put up a fight to save his life. I can see how you emulate him.

Physically, Ron Paul at his age is in better shape than that portly piece of chewed up bubble gum called Trump.

Besides, Ron Paul is an intellectual who fights battles of ideas and principles, not a Jerry Springer show contestant.

Trump is simply an entertainer/showman plain and simple, always has been. He literally just said empty words that enticed you at some campaign rallies, and you went all in.

Actions speak louder than words, and Ron Paul has always walked the walk. His political efforts and accomplishments for my freedoms stand far above what Trump has "accomplished" as president.

Ron Paul wasn't ALLOWED to be president....A solid case could be made that the consent necessary for Trump to become president was BECAUSE of the Ron Paul revolution.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th May 2020),Ares (8th May 2020),midnight rambler (8th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    Physically, Ron Paul at his age is in better shape than that portly piece of chewed up bubble gum called Trump.

Besides, Ron Paul is an intellectual who fights battles of ideas and principles, not a Jerry Springer show contestant.

Trump is simply an entertainer/showman plain and simple, always has been. He literally just said empty words that enticed you at some campaign rallies, and you went all in.

Actions speak louder than words, and Ron Paul has always walked the walk. His political efforts and accomplishments for my freedoms stand far above what Trump has "accomplished" as president.

Ron Paul wasn't ALLOWED to be president....A solid case could be made that the consent necessary for Trump to become president was BECAUSE of the Ron Paul revolution.
    I started a Ron Paul meet-up group in 2008, changed my voter registration from independent to republican and was selected to go to the county meeting to vote for delegates to the Nevada State Convention where I was elected to be a delegate to the state convention.

I met Dr. Paul in person, listened to his amazing speeches which put McStain and Romney both to shame then watched as they shut the convention down sine die without counting the votes because they didn’t have the votes to beat Ron Paul.

The corruption is unbelievable. Even at the local level there were “leaders” twisting arms to vote fro McStain. The only reason I was selected is because they had no clue I was a Ron Paul supporter.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th May 2020),Ares (8th May 2020),midnight rambler (8th May 2020)