Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Appreciate this post, man. One quick point:

1. I was banned from GIM2 without even mentioning Jews. Anyone that tries to speak the truth is a target (I say try, because I do not claim that I have all the answers even if at one time I thought I had most of them).

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Lets go all the way back to KITCO forum. Most of us were not even there, I wasn't. But there were a few there who were pointing scrutiny towards the powerful alternative to real money....the Federal Reserve and those behind it. KITCO, being the largest PM forum, could not have that. So the "undesireable" posters were routed to a smaller forum, GIM1, thereby being marginalized. Over time GIM became large enough that us "undesireables" were a threat, so another outlet of our rage had to be created. GIM2 is now censored of Jew discussion except in the Cigar Room, not visible to non members. I don't know if there are enough lurkers here to be considered much of a threat to the banking elite, so as long as it flounders in it's current state (can't post pics, few members), it will probably remain the same.

So the pattern of marginalization (in terms of audience size) is apparent.

Our rulers know it's better to provide an outlet to our rage than to censor us entirely, so non-censorship is not worthy of our praise when we are being censored by isolation.

I make this point because I believe audience is a major issue, for us and to them. If we can say anything we want, as long as only anti-zionists and Jews read it, they have us where they want us.

Please forgive me when I don't encourage you to spin your wheels when you're being routed to a smaller audience.

And another thing, if we're on a forum and there appears to be a large audience, we need to take into consideration that if that large audience is 85% Jewish, playing different roles, we really don't have a very large audience. It is in their interests to make a containment forum appear larger than life.
    Last edited by dys; 22nd May 2020 at 07:44 PM. Reason: unimportant useless sentence deleted
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Lets go all the way back to KITCO forum. Most of us were not even there, I wasn't. But there were a few there who were pointing scrutiny towards the powerful alternative to real money....the Federal Reserve and those behind it. KITCO, being the largest PM forum, could not have that. So the "undesireable" posters were routed to a smaller forum, GIM1, thereby being marginalized. Over time GIM became large enough that us "undesireables" were a threat, so another outlet of our rage had to be created. GIM2 is now censored of Jew discussion except in the Cigar Room, not visible to non members. I don't know if there are enough lurkers here to be considered much of a threat to the banking elite, so as long as it flounders in it's current state (can't post pics, few members), it will probably remain the same.

So the pattern of marginalization (in terms of audience size) is apparent.

Our rulers know it's better to provide an outlet to our rage than to censor us entirely, so non-censorship is not worthy of our praise when we are being censored by isolation.

I make this point because I believe audience is a major issue, for us and to them. If we can say anything we want, as long as only anti-zionists and Jews read it, they have us where they want us.

Please forgive me when I don't encourage you to spin your wheels when you're being routed to a smaller audience.

And another thing, if we're on a forum and there appears to be a large audience, we need to take into consideration that if that large audience is 85% Jewish, playing different roles, we really don't have a very large audience. It is in their interests to make a containment forum appear larger than life.
    lol at kitco, spot on. i was perma=banned a half dozen times from kitco. i would create another login name and go back in -- until the next ban.

it was free speech for a while. then the purge began. when the purge began i tried getting into GIM several times. there was no registration to be had. i was a read-only lurker.

cast adrift, i was happy to get into this forum and the GIM2. learned the history of GIM/2 here.

not mentioned are the dozen or so other forums that banned me during the cast adrift days. i got banned from multiple finance forums for spreading the truth about the federal reserve. same info now is common knowledge

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Here's what he wrote that identified him for me. He made a similar post in my religion thread here and I have that book. It was a rare and hard book to find at the time so it stuck in my mind. I see that it's been reprinted and available now but I had one of the original booklets.

"Hippy" knows the people well on this forum and he's the only one anywhere I've ever heard name that book. His comment was a reply to a link I'd put on crow house to a video "The 100 Proofs the Israelites are White.

His reply to my post at crow house.

"In my late teens I was given a book called the "Marks of Israel". I kept it but since have lost it. It was with my first edition set of "The International Jew" by henry ford."

That comment is similar to the one he posted in my thread in the Religion forum here.

That kind of information is too specific to be coincidental then... Good work Tumbleweed!

Why don’t we just migrate over to ”Truth in our time” forum?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    That kind of information is too specific to be coincidental then... Good work Tumbleweed!

Why don’t we just migrate over to ”Truth in our time” forum?
    I can't even find the website anymore. Interesting.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    http://truthinourtime.com/forum/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020),Neuro (23rd May 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020),woodman (23rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Got me there. Used to be that a general search would bring it up immediately. They must have the search engine tweeked to bring up other sited instead. Hell, it was bringing up dating sites instead of Lucky's forum.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

you must have found it.

I have lots of problems with the log in. Eventually I get logged in then logged out if I change fotums
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Got me there. Used to be that a general search would bring it up immediately. They must have the search engine tweeked to bring up other sited instead. Hell, it was bringing up dating sites instead of Lucky's forum.
    Exactly. I looked all over for it yesterday and couldn't find it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Is hoarder suggesting that JQP is jewish?

He dint seem that smart, from what I remember...
    JQP is Catholic iirc.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    JQP is Catholic iirc.
    Perhaps Jewsuit?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020)